How many others a being cautious?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I want to put a Romney bumper sticker on my car but honestly I am a little bit concerned about what the liberal left might do. The back of the check signers I am not sure might just do it some damage. Hate to be so cautious but I don't think a bumper sticker will win Romney the election, Obama is doing that.

I want to put a Romney bumper sticker on my car but honestly I am a little bit concerned about what the liberal left might do. The back of the check signers I am not sure might just do it some damage. Hate to be so cautious but I don't think a bumper sticker will win Romney the election, Obama is doing that.

Grow some balls you fucking pussy.

Quit worrying about some imagined boogeymen and put them on your car.

Bumper stickers are for retards though.

Make sure you put it directly on the paint. Don't be a wuss and put it on the window or chrome.

And...make sure you put it on the newest vehicle you have. That way, years from now, we can still laugh at your stupidity.

So according to you my options are, being a pussy or a retard. Not much of a choice but you summed up your philosophy pretty succinctly. Pussy, anti-woman. Retard, anti-mentally challenged. You have to be a liberal.

Make sure you put it directly on the paint. Don't be a wuss and put it on the window or chrome.

And...make sure you put it on the newest vehicle you have. That way, years from now, we can still laugh at your stupidity.

See, in two responses we can see the seething liberal anger. Actually I lied a little bit. I drive a 2000 truck and really what harm could a bunch of liberal haters do? I could drive any car I wanted but I like to really live within my means. I am a ant I guess most of you on the left are the grasshoppers. The sad thing is that the grasshoppers apparently are going to take what the ants saved. It is only fair, considering how stupid are the grasshoppers.

So according to you my options are, being a pussy or a retard. Not much of a choice but you summed up your philosophy pretty succinctly. Pussy, anti-woman. Retard, anti-mentally challenged. You have to be a liberal.

I see you're also ignorant of the evolving, dynamic nature of language.

Put the bumper sticker on your car, you spineless lobster.

See, in two responses we can see the seething liberal anger. Actually I lied a little bit. I drive a 2000 truck and really what harm could a bunch of liberal haters do? I could drive any car I wanted but I like to really live within my means. I am a ant I guess most of you on the left are the grasshoppers. The sad thing is that the grasshoppers apparently are going to take what the ants saved. It is only fair, considering how stupid are the grasshoppers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just do it.

I was a bit concerned too, of what might happen to my car, but you gotta be bigger than fear. Put that sticker on there! Obama supporters sure do!

Put it on your car, most people are much nicer in person than people letting it all out on this board.

I would just drive up next to you and flip you off....
:lol: Just kidding

I still see people in Texas with Obama 2008 stickers on their cars for Christs sake.

You'll be fine.

Ok, now maybe I will go for being a spineless lobster sure beats being a pussy or a retard. Spineless lobster, anti-seafood. I think you have some definite anger issues.

I've never put a bumper sticker on my car but this is the year I would do it. But the same thought ran through my mind and I just bought new tires.... :confused:

I still see people in Texas with Obama 2008 stickers on their cars for Christs sake.

You'll be fine.

Actually I am just too forgetful and just have not put it on. But the thought does run through my head. I'll try and put it on tomorrow and keep you folks informed. If I do does that make me a retard as some have said? But if I don't does that make me a pussy?

Ok, now maybe I will go for being a spineless lobster sure beats being a pussy or a retard. Spineless lobster, anti-seafood. I think you have some definite anger issues.

Oh, now you're just being biologically ignorant!

I have only had one of my bumperstickers vandalized and that was the impeach obama one...its not on there anymore it was on my vehicle I sold...I have my Ron Paul 2012 and Got a birth certificate one on there right now...will be taking the RP one off if he drops out and will be putting on a Gary Johnson one and a Libertarian one soon. I used to have several bumper stickers...had one that said I don't believe the liberal media always enjoyed it...:D

I've never put a bumper sticker on my car but this is the year I would do it. But the same thought ran through my mind and I just bought new tires.... :confused:

You live in Nashville, it think it would be fine for you. Most people there are republicans, right? I think a Obama sticker would result in flat tires there, don't ya think.

You'll be fine.

Actually I am just too forgetful and just have not put it on. But the thought does run through my head. I'll try and put it on tomorrow and keep you folks informed. If I do does that make me a retard as some have said? But if I don't does that make me a pussy?

Yes to both things.

What are you hoping to accomplish with a Bumper Sticker? People don't give a shit what the guy in the car in front of them thinks about anything. All they care about is that they're not a jackass or incompetent driver.

What, you think somebody is going to see your special fancy slogan for Romney on there and think "Oh, I should go check out what this Romney fellow is all about! Who knows, I might even vote this year!"

It doesn't work like that.

If you want to put that bumper sticker on your car but you don't, that makes you a pussy. If you don't want to put that bumper sticker on there and you don't... that makes you smart. Why do you need a god damn bumper sticker on your car?

I wonder what goes through the minds of individuals who have bumper stickers on their car. Are they entirely vain and wondering, "I wonder what these people around me think of my choice of sticker!"

Forum List

Back