How Many of You

I had been married for 21 years, Musicman with his for thirteen. We were both split from our spouses.
My son Aaron was running sound for The Sonny Moorman Group & came home one night & told me I just had to come hear this awesome drummer/singer he had met. The drummer was filling in for the regular drummer & was going to pick up this gig with the band. Big deal. It took me another 2-3 months to finally go.; it was January 1999. Musicman stood up from behind the drums & my heart leapt. He came off the stage & I introduced myself as "belonging to Aaron".

We continued to run into each other, I saw to that. But MM didn't treat me like he did the other women. I figured he didn't like me, just wasn't interested, so I went about my business. He tells me he was giving me his best 'moves'! Who knew. Zachary died that summer & I went into hiding. In November, Aaron asked that I come hear him at the jam. Tho't it would do me good. So I went. I stood in this club & cried as I watched & listened to Aaron play, knowing I would never get to feel that same pride again with Zachary. Musicman came & talked to me. What else could he say, but that he was sorry. Later that evening Musicman invited me to join him & a mutual friend. The friend didn't show up. We've been together ever since; 5 years next week.

nakedemperor said:
Engaged to be married to this fine ass bitch... see how happy we are? She knows more about major league baseball than I do, has season tickets to the SF giants, and is an ex-gymnast. You know what I'm talking about fellas. The second one is us after spring weekend, saw Jurassic 5 in concert-- any J5 fans will note, if you look closely, that Chali 2na signed her left boob. Booyakasha.

just a thought an a tip?

i would not refer to the mother of my future children as a "fine ass bitch", brag about her flexibility, or let stange men sign her fun bags :bye1:

manu1959 said:
just a thought an a tip?

i would not refer to the mother of my future children as a "fine ass bitch", brag about her flexibility, or let stange men sign her fun bags :bye1:

Ya know.. I was thinking the same thing.. :) If I were that "fine ass bitch", he'd get a "fine ass crack upside his fine ass fucking head with my fine ass 5" stiletto heel". :D

Shattered said:
Ya know.. I was thinking the same thing.. :) If I were that "fine ass bitch", he'd get a "fine ass crack upside his fine ass fucking head with my fine ass 5" stiletto heel". :D

honey is that you? :terror:

nakedemperor said:
Engaged to be married to this fine ass bitch... see how happy we are? She knows more about major league baseball than I do, has season tickets to the SF giants, and is an ex-gymnast. You know what I'm talking about fellas. The second one is us after spring weekend, saw Jurassic 5 in concert-- any J5 fans will note, if you look closely, that Chali 2na signed her left boob. Booyakasha.

All I have to say is DAY-UMN!

Married in 1988 at the ripe ol' age of 21. My wife was 20. That makes this coming years anniversary #17.

We met in Mrs. Shepherd's history class in the 8th grade. We were fast friends and didn't start dating until our junior year in H.S. She was my senior prom date. We had a 3 year engagement after H.S. where we both finished our degrees and got married.

6 years later we had our first child who is eleven now (boy). Shortly thereafter we had a little girl who is now almost 8.

I love them all so much that sometimes it hurts.

was married... I date some, but I'm waiting for the kids to grow up before getting involved again....

WeAreLegion said:
Married in 1988 at the ripe ol' age of 21. My wife was 20. That makes this coming years anniversary #17.

We met in Mrs. Shepherd's history class in the 8th grade. We were fast friends and didn't start dating until our junior year in H.S. She was my senior prom date. We had a 3 year engagement after H.S. where we both finished our degrees and got married.

6 years later we had our first child who is eleven now (boy). Shortly thereafter we had a little girl who is now almost 8.

That is very sweet. You don't hear a lot of guys sayin that these days!!!

WeAreLegion said:

I think it's quite commendable, to make such a statement in public. Some men feel this way, most think it's too mushy. I hope your wifes knows this.

manu1959 said:
just a thought an a tip?

i was thinking the same thing. although probably not using the same wording. i hope that isnt evidence of his respect for her or i doubt the marriage will last without a major change.

Single ass hell. I've moved around too much in the last twenty years to get anything worth while going. It seems like I've had a thousand girlfriends.

But, I've landed in Reno, Nevada at my dream job, and I've thrown out the anchor. So now I'll see what's cooking in the relationship department. She better like Harley's and riding is all I can say.

Like this Chollo ride that I did a Resale Inspection on yesterday. Rode nice. Got lotsa looks.

work0007-1.jpg

Joz said:
I think it's quite commendable, to make such a statement in public. Some men feel this way, most think it's too mushy. I hope your wifes knows this.

i think you will find that most men these days get no greater joy from life than a hug from their wife and kids

we have family hugs....best medicine in the world....when my son hugs me ..... life is good

WeAreLegion said:

Sweet to say. You sound like a happy family!!

manu1959 said:
i think you will find that most men these days get no greater joy from life than a hug from their wife and kids

we have family hugs....best medicine in the world....when my son hugs me ..... life is good

Well the smart ones anyway. There is nothing more comforting in this sometimes scary world we live than a happy marriage and family to come home to.

Forum List

Back