How Many of You

Shattered said:
I could teach you about 4 words in Spanish, but I don't think her family would be impressed. :D

it was fairly decent while i lived in miami,but now that i've been in the navy its slipped away. thank you though :teeth:

Married (second for me.....and at least #2 for her) since 1999.

1 child (about 1.5 yr old)

Working hard at being a good husband and father every day!

Hitched for 3 years,
met wifey at a club that both of us were forced to go to.
Have a 1 year old daughter named Iyleah (eye-lee-ah)

dilloduck said:
You reckon it's the wisdom aquired through the ages or early onset of dementia ? :banana:
It could be you're just a crotchity old ass. :rotflmao:

married since 95....boy 6.....girl 2....dog...whit picket fence....volvo...mini van

much different than my single days in amsterdam and christania

Jessie said:
My status...involved. Will be married on August 6, 2005 to Johney.
HOw we met? We worked together and he slapped me on the ass and told me to move.

That's my 29th birthday! A double reason to celebrate! Can I crash your reception??

Married since July 2002. How we met...

I went into a music store to pick up sheet music for a song I heard on the radio. I had never done this before (and have not been back to the store since).

Bought the music. On the way out, noticed a tiny ad on the wall for someone wanting a guitar player for a praise band. On a total whim, tore it off and took it home.

After two weeks, I was about to throw the paper away, but I decided to call. Got in touch with the girl (Kelly) and set up a time to meet.

Got together with this "band," which was really just a bunch of strong-willed musicians led by a nice, but weak leader. We played one gig for a ladies' thing at their church (which is about 30 miles from where I lived at the time).

On a whim, Kelly asks us all out for a movie night. On another whim, she asks her friend Angela to come out too (she had never asked Angela to do anything social before). So we met that night.

The band broke up shortly thereafter, but Angela and I started dating. The rest is history, as they say.

Engaged to be married to this fine ass bitch... see how happy we are? She knows more about major league baseball than I do, has season tickets to the SF giants, and is an ex-gymnast. You know what I'm talking about fellas. The second one is us after spring weekend, saw Jurassic 5 in concert-- any J5 fans will note, if you look closely, that Chali 2na signed her left boob. Booyakasha.

Attachments

• $balls.jpg
    $balls.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 80
  • $chali.jpg
    $chali.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 86
nakedemperor said:
Engaged to be married to this fine ass bitch... see how happy we are? She knows more about major league baseball than I do, has season tickets to the SF giants, and is an ex-gymnast. You know what I'm talking about fellas. The second one is us after spring weekend, saw Jurassic 5 in concert-- any J5 fans will note, if you look closely, that Chali 2na signed her left boob. Booyakasha.

I'd say you are a lucky guy.........You better be good to her!! :D

We met at a friends house on Thanksgiving of '91, started dating in April of '92. He proposed on July 4, 1992, we eloped July 6, 1992, moved in together July 10, 1992. Had a big Church wedding July 10, 1993 (for those who didn't know we eloped). We had our boy/girl twins May 18, 2001.
That's the shortest version I've ever told, LOL!

Forum List

Back