How many of you liberals are going to go to work tomorrow?

Will you whites be giving up (quitting) your job like Obama's "Diversity Czar" says?

• I am a liberal, but I am a hypocrite and will not give up my job like Obama wants.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an independent and will quit my job for Obama.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Justin Case

Jun 7, 2009
Obama's Diversity Czar says that whites have to give up their positions for blacks and gays. Since so many liberals will do anything Obama says, you must be willing to give up your job immediately. Looks like you'll have some time off, but hey, it's for the glory of Obama so it's all good!

Whites must 'step down' - "diversity czar" Mark Lloyd

Obama appointee declares positions of power should go to 'people of color, gays'

With former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones gone, along with his views about whites directing poisons to minorities, focus is now shifting to race-based views of "diversity czar" Mark Lloyd, who has suggested "white people" step down from positions of power to allow "more people of color, gays" and "other people" to take those positions.
LiveLeak.com - Whites must 'step down' - "diversity czar" Mark Lloyd

Last edited:
And people want to know why so many are bitching about Obama's czars. :rolleyes:

I so wish I had known about all of Boooooooooooooosh's CZARS at the time.

For all of you who totally freak out over that term, it was invented by the media. A "czar" is nothing but a gofer to some agency head. It's a swell title to have on your resume; kinda like calling secretaries "administrative assistants."

Zoom-boing said:
Barack Obama: "If you want to know my policies, then judge me by the people with whom I surround myself." Ezekiel Emanuel, John Holdren,
Van Jones, Mark Lloyd, Cass Sunstein, Kevin Jennings, Carol Browner

That's called frantic cherry-picking, dear. Not a single one of those is or was part of Obama's inner circle.

Forum List

Back