How Many Of You Idiots -

You guys got guilty consciences?

Funny, I kept hearing the same crowd whining "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about".

I've never had one of these devices but apparently what it does is affixes the shoe to the other foot.

Anyone who thinks the agencies don't share info at their own discretion, you got another thing coming.
1049.jpg

A Luddite is a good thing to be these days.
We're gonna go out tonight and destroy some automated farm equipment. Wanna come along? Might burn a few crosses too.
The native Americans should have built some walls
500 years ago.

"When Europeans send their people --- they're not sending you. They're bringing diseases... they're bringing slavery... they're papists.... and some I assume are good people".

You idiots already opened that door and left it open the moment you supported Shrub II & Co. in their grab for power, in the guise of fighting Mooslims, that allowed them to legally spy on us from then on to forever more.

You should have cried then.

That ship has sailed moron.

You self-professed Conservatives are so damn dumb, you're a danger to life on earth.

You idiots already opened that door and left it open the moment you supported Shrub II & Co. in their grab for power, in the guise of fighting Mooslims, that allowed them to legally spy on us from then on to forever more.

You self-professed Conservatives are so damn dumb, you're a danger to life on earth.
A tantrum so early?

If Al Gore had been president, you would have gone along with whatever schemes he cooked up so don't even pretend you're above the fray, fake negro.

Forum List

Back