How Many Of You Are Sympathetic To Timmeh McVeigh?

I have read some posts that sympathize with David Koresh and his Branch Davidians. The guy had 20 wives, the youngest only 10 years old. She wasn't a wife in "name only". He had adult sex with her. A ten year old. It was a dangerous cult. It had to be stopped.

Waco is what set off TM.

Straight up LIES. There is ZERO evidence any sex was occurring between adults and children at that compound. Those charges were fabricated after the siege began by the FBI to sway public opinion. The Sheriff investigated that Compound on a routine bases, there was NEVER any complaints filed about sex with children there.

btw i am not sympathic to anyone who murders children....be it mcveigh or the government
Why didn't Koresh, or whatever his really name was, release the children and get them out of harm's way? Surely the ATF negotiators offered them safe sanctuary?

Why did Koresh fire on the ATF agents at the beginning?

Why does Koresh enjoy sympathy? Because he was a gun nut? I think he had a Jim Jones complex.

There is also ZERO evidence that any Koresh follower fired on the ATF raid. Not a single bullet hole was ever found in any vehicle in the lot on the side facing the compound. The front door had ZERO holes originating from inside the compound. The dead ATF agents all crawled through a window and as the original tape showed almost instantly after the third went through the 4th Agent opened fire on the same window with an automatic weapon.

Not a single shot was fired at the FBI during the entire siege. Not one shot fired at the Helicopters flying over the compound.

The death of the children lays firmly at the FBI and the Governments feet. They had absolutely NO REASON to assault the compound. They KNEW that gasoline was distributed about the wooden buildings in case of an assault. They knew the people in the compound believed the Government was out to kill them. They knew the Children could not be protected in an assault. Further there was NO THREAT. No one had tried even once to leave the compound. No one had made any threats and no one was firing on the FBI.

As I lay here watching Rachel Maddow's "The McVeigh Tapes" and learn how this psychopath planned the worst terrorist attack committed by a single individual on American soil in US history I have to wonder...how many Americans actually sympathize with this, now dead, lunatic.

I'm also wondering what their reasons be for doing so as well.

Your thoughts?

Do you also wonder why Obama sympathizes with Ayers? Where in the hell do you get the idea that a bunch of posters on this board would sympathize with a mass murderer? Well I can take a stab at that, since the left idolizes mass murders that were communists or just thugs I guess it would figure they would assume others do the same.

One can UNDERSTAND why McVeigh did what he did with out sympathizing with it. Don't you leftoid turds keep claiming we are to blame for the actions of Muslim Terrorists?

I probably qualify as a "leftoid turd", RetiredGySgt. Who are the mass murderers I am supposed to idolize? At last count, I condemned every single one....or so I thought. Maybe I'm really a fan of the Spanish Inquisition and am just in denial about that. Please explain me to me.

I also missed the day I blamed anyone for the 9/11 attacks other than the 9/11 hijackers and their co-conspirators. Not all Saudis, nor all Middle Easterners, nor all Muslims and certainly not all right-leaning Americans. I blame those who are responsible, and no one else.

By Ayers do you mean Bill Ayers of ACORN? Who is he supposed to have murdered?

On a more serious note, it is disturbing as hell to read: "One can UNDERSTAND why McVeigh did what he did with out sympathizing with it." WHAT McVeigh DID was mass murder people who had no connection to Waco and only a tangential connection to the government. The children he killed certainly had no connection at all.

I think you meant to say you could understand McVeigh's anger, but RetiredGySgt, emotion is not action.

NOTHING justified bombing the Murrah Building. It was IMMORAL.

Last edited:
I have read some posts that sympathize with David Koresh and his Branch Davidians. The guy had 20 wives, the youngest only 10 years old. She wasn't a wife in "name only". He had adult sex with her. A ten year old. It was a dangerous cult. It had to be stopped.

Waco is what set off TM.

Could you link us to a few of these posts? I never read them, and would like to see where they are coming from.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...ympathetic-to-timmeh-mcveigh.html#post2234395

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...ympathetic-to-timmeh-mcveigh.html#post2234751
One of those links is a post of someone who sympathizes with dead children and the other is someone who sarcastically says killing children is better than fucking them. And you think these folks are sympathizing with Koresh. And MarcATL thanks you for that cogent point. :lol:

Idiot.

I am sympathetic to his anger, but disgusted by the way he expressed it.

If the man had had any balls he'd have picked out a truly (as he saw it, at least) GUILTY person or persons and assassinated them.

Instead that cowardly fuck killed people (many of them children) who were innocent of anything except being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As I lay here watching Rachel Maddow's "The McVeigh Tapes" and learn how this psychopath planned the worst terrorist attack committed by a single individual on American soil in US history I have to wonder...how many Americans actually sympathize with this, now dead, lunatic.

Your thoughts?

I now have SOME sympathy for McVeigh's complaints about the government's actions at Waco. It has taken a long time to convince me that there was any validity to his POV because of the OK bombing, etc.

I have some sympathy for the POV of a variety of murders, terrorists, lunatics, etc.

The Weathermen Underground 1969 to 1978 (five bombings, several attempted bombings. No murders, but that was a Grace of God.) I vehemently opposed the Vietnam War and the Draft.

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Press Room - Headline Archives

The Symbionese Liberation Army circa 1974 (murder, kidnapping, extortion, bank robbery). Who wouldn't want to end racism and poverty?

American Experience | Guerrilla: The Taking of Patty Hearst | People & Events | PBS

The Unabomber (murder, attempted murder). I'm not always wild about technology either.

FBI — The Unabomber - Press Room - Headline Archives 04-24-08

It does not matter if the actions are committed by the Left, the Right or the Completely Unhinged. The morality or immorality of an act is first judged by its effect and only then by its intended effect or message.

McVeigh was no more "entitled" to murder than Manson, Shawshank or any other criminal.

Bullshit that the weather underground committed no murders. Utter bullshit. "The blast killed police Sergeant Brian McDonnell. .... A second officer, Robert Fogarty was partially blinded by the bomb’s shrapnel. .... WUO members Diana Oughton, Ted Gold, and Terry Robbins died in the explosion. (felony murder rule) ...."

Read up a bit to alleviate your ignorance before posting. You look like a fool or a liar.

This man, who said "Guilty as sin, free as a bird. America is a great country", is a political advisor to the man who is now POThe United States:

ayers-flag-color-1.jpg

Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. So is his wife.

Last edited:

Your thoughts?

I now have SOME sympathy for McVeigh's complaints about the government's actions at Waco. It has taken a long time to convince me that there was any validity to his POV because of the OK bombing, etc.

I have some sympathy for the POV of a variety of murders, terrorists, lunatics, etc.

The Weathermen Underground 1969 to 1978 (five bombings, several attempted bombings. No murders, but that was a Grace of God.) I vehemently opposed the Vietnam War and the Draft.

The Symbionese Liberation Army circa 1974 (murder, kidnapping, extortion, bank robbery). Who wouldn't want to end racism and poverty?

American Experience | Guerrilla: The Taking of Patty Hearst | People & Events | PBS

The Unabomber (murder, attempted murder). I'm not always wild about technology either.

It does not matter if the actions are committed by the Left, the Right or the Completely Unhinged. The morality or immorality of an act is first judged by its effect and only then by its intended effect or message.

McVeigh was no more "entitled" to murder than Manson, Shawshank or any other criminal.

Bullshit that the weather underground committed no murders. Utter bullshit. "The blast killed police Sergeant Brian McDonnell. .... A second officer, Robert Fogarty was partially blinded by the bomb’s shrapnel. .... WUO members Diana Oughton, Ted Gold, and Terry Robbins died in the explosion. (felony murder rule) ...."

Read up a bit to alleviate your ignorance before posting. You look like a fool or a liar.

The URL I relied on as to the Weathermen Underground was the FBI, which seems somewhat more reliable than wikipedia. If it was wrong data, that's certainly regrettable but I can't apologize for not having a memory of my own of the events of 40 years ago.

Ayers may be a POS. His wife might also be a POS. My ex is a POS. Many people are POS and never MURDER anyone. My question to you and others who keep bringing him up is....who is Ayers supposed to have MURDERED?

I despised Richard M. Nixon, Si modo, but unless I hold him accountable for the deaths of American soliders etc. (and I do, but not as their actual murderer) I cannot equate him with Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin -- or McVeigh, Manson, Shawshank....etc.

The URL I relied on as to the Weathermen Underground was the FBI, which seems somewhat more reliable than wikipedia. If it was wrong data, that's certainly regrettable but I can't apologize for not having a memory of my own of the events of 40 years ago.

Ayers may be a POS. His wife might also be a POS. My ex is a POS. Many people are POS and never MURDER anyone. My question to you and others who keep bringing him up is....who is Ayers supposed to have MURDERED?

I despised Richard M. Nixon, Si modo, but unless I hold him accountable for the deaths of American soliders etc. (and I do, but not as their actual murderer) I cannot equate him with Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin -- or McVeigh, Manson, Shawshank....etc.

OMG. You honestly believe Ayers is not a murderer. Even Ayers knows he is. "Guilty as sin, free as a bird. America is a great country."

Your last paragraph is just crazy in that it has nothing to do with anything I said. Strawman.

I keep asking this and you won't answer:

WHO has Ayers murdered?

I think you're being a little hard on Mrs. Ayers. Unless she was in on it, merely being married to a murderer doesn't seem like such a terrible thing to me.

I keep asking this and you won't answer:

WHO has Ayers murdered?

I think you're being a little hard on Mrs. Ayers. Unless she was in on it, merely being married to a murderer doesn't seem like such a terrible thing to me.
Idiot. I linked to it. Your willful blindness is just useless spam at this point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back