How many of Hillarys 33,000 deleted e-mails were about the Uranium 1 deal and $150 mil from Russia?

It's amazing how Progs will excuse away any corruption from their leaders, who are supposed to be ETHICAL. The CONS are the unethical according to PROGS.

The Emporer has no clothes. EVERYONE sees the bullshit from the Dems on their side, but no one will say anything.

I can not promise this, but I can give an OPINION on it--------->by the time this is over, the Republicans may have shifted, but one thing I believe will be apparent is--------->the Democrats will REMOVE far leftists from their midst, and they will return to their original platforms.

I believe you are going to see the far leftists (not Democrats) lose so much of the power they have remaining, they are going to become inconsequential! Democrats.........real Democrats, are going to regain control of their party!

I really fucking hope so, the last 8-16 years has been a bit insane by the far left.

We need to take their Marxist strategies and shove them up their collective asses.

Forum List

Back