How many of Hillarys 33,000 deleted e-mails were about the Uranium 1 deal and $150 mil from Russia?

As all the emails were recovered, the answer is zero.

And Clinton deleted no emails.

And there was no such deal.

What's the point of recycling such stupid lies?

My guess is that you saw how all the other RepubliRussian cultists were lying, and you didn't want to be left out. In order to remain in good standing with your cult, you have to occasionally demonstrate that you're willing to debase and humiliate yourself along with the rest of the cultists.

My guess is that you saw how all the other RepubliRussian cultists were lying, and you didn't want to be left out. In order to remain in good standing with your cult, you have to occasionally demonstrate that you're willing to debase and humiliate yourself along with the rest of the cultists.
So that's your strategy? You're just going to deny everything? How long can you keep this up?

I'd say about 50,000 Uranium One, 50,000 Benghazi Gun Running Scheme, 50,000 about her campaign Financing The Fake Russian Dossier, 50,000 about her scheming with Obama, Lynch, Comey to cover her crimes, 50,000 emails about Obama's Illegal Surveillance on President Trump and Obama passing that intel along, and 50,000 emails about the Intel The Pakistani Hackers were gathering on Clinton's Political Rivals.

This douche bag must work for Putin and Bleach Bit.
It's not actually deleted if you wipe it "like with a cloth".

No!!

They were just about YOGA and CHELSEA'S wedding....not a deal with Russia for $150 million for 20% of the US uranium market. :deal:

HRC1-NP.jpg

HRC2.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say about 50,000 Uranium One, 50,000 Benghazi Gun Running Scheme, 50,000 about her campaign Financing The Fake Russian Dossier, 50,000 about her scheming with Obama, Lynch, Comey to cover her crimes, 50,000 emails about Obama's Illegal Surveillance on President Trump and Obama passing that intel along, and 50,000 emails about the Intel The Pakistani Hackers were gathering on Clinton's Political Rivals.

LOL, I would surmise around the same amount as you guessed.

But back to reality----------> Mantefort, the Podesta group, Fusion GPS, Muehller, Wasserman Shultz, and a host of others are going down.........not because of the dossier, but rather because of where the thread leads-)

Don't doubt me on this one, I have insisted upon it since January. The only thing that is relevant is-------->those in control wanted to wait until between Christmas and New Years to start what will be the dismantling of leftist control of the Democrats, but their hands were forced by the DEMOCRATS releasing it early as they knew Nunez was going to get his hands on it through the bank records of Fusion GPS, and they wanted to control the narrative.

You know, the left is going to really be surprised because while they are floundering around trying to come up with a narrative, under their breath you gotta know they are saying, "fu**ing Republicans." When it comes out who actually started their DEMISE, I got a buck 3.80 that says, "they won't be saying fu**ing Republicans," and it won't be "fuc**ing Russians" either-) Just get a bowl of popcorn and an adult beverage or two, and watch. The best is yet, to come-)

So that's your strategy? You're just going to deny everything? How long can you keep this up?

You've screamed that with every other idiot conspiracy. You just look ridiculous, the way you seem incapable of learning. You get played, you get humiliated, and you run back for more.

So, how do you justify it to yourself, your embrace of pathological dishonesty? Have you somehow convinced yourself that God wants you to lie?

But back to reality----------> Mantefort, the Podesta group, Fusion GPS, Muehller, Wasserman Shultz, and a host of others are going down.........not because of the dossier, but rather because of where the thread leads-)

Don't doubt me on this one, I have insisted upon it since January. The only thing that is relevant is-------->those in control wanted to wait until between Christmas and New Years to start what will be the dismantling of leftist control of the Democrats, but their hands were forced by the DEMOCRATS releasing it early as they knew Nunez was going to get his hands on it through the bank records of Fusion GPS, and they wanted to control the narrative.

You know, the left is going to really be surprised because while they are floundering around trying to come up with a narrative, under their breath you gotta know they are saying, "fu**ing Republicans." When it comes out who actually started their DEMISE, I got a buck 3.80 that says, "they won't be saying fu**ing Republicans," and it won't be "fuc**ing Russians" either-) Just get a bowl of popcorn and an adult beverage or two, and watch. The best is yet, to come-)
Fugging Awesome.

And them son of a bitches deserve it.

Fugging Awesome.

And them son of a bitches deserve it.

It is true Mr Tree, trust me. You are an intelligent person, consider just this little tidbit------------->under a DEMOCRATIC administration, and knowing that Muehhler, Holder, and Comey were working for them, (meaning Democrats) if they informed anyone in congress about the corruption of those trying to buy our uranium, what is more/most likely------->they informed Republicans in congress, or they informed Democrats-)

So now the question is this-------> if they informed no one, their careers are over, history, out of here, forget about it. Or, did they INFORM some one, some people, and who do you think they might be.........meaning which party-)

Now you know the precarious position our friendly, neighborhood, leftists are in, lol.

And THAT is just the tip of the iceberg my friend. If you end up in Las Vegas soon and they have a betting line, do NOT pick Hillary! But if you want to cash, it is a safe bet with goods odds if you pick the rest, you will win more than you lose-) The leftists are going to be in REAL trouble, and the leftists on this board haven't a clue!

None!!

They were just about YOGA and CHELSEA'S wedding....not a deal with Russia for $150 million for 20% of the US uranium market. :deal:
I want to see Jared and Ivanka's emails they secretly moved to Trump Corporation servers.
What happened to them?

It's amazing how Progs will excuse away any corruption from their leaders, who are supposed to be ETHICAL. The CONS are the unethical according to PROGS.

The Emporer has no clothes. EVERYONE sees the bullshit from the Dems on their side, but no one will say anything.

You've screamed that with every other idiot conspiracy. You just look ridiculous, the way you seem incapable of learning. You get played, you get humiliated, and you run back for more.

So, how do you justify it to yourself, your embrace of pathological dishonesty? Have you somehow convinced yourself that God wants you to lie?

Mammy, I know you won't take my word for it, but let me the 1st to inform you...............................they got a bunch of somebody's; and in all honesty Mantefort too. You aren't going to like it at all, especially the more that comes out!

By the time this is over with, you probably won't change your political views, but I bet you never TRUST Washington again!

None!!

Now it's 20% of the US Uranium market huh? Not mines that represent 20% of our uranium production, or 4% of our total need. Did you know that our nuclear power plants imported 89% of the uranium they needed last year?

Goddamn that Clinton it's all her fault.

Is that why a judge just asked the state dept why they won’t turn over all the emails until 2020?

It's amazing how Progs will excuse away any corruption from their leaders, who are supposed to be ETHICAL. The CONS are the unethical according to PROGS.

The Emporer has no clothes. EVERYONE sees the bullshit from the Dems on their side, but no one will say anything.

I can not promise this, but I can give an OPINION on it--------->by the time this is over, the Republicans may have shifted, but one thing I believe will be apparent is--------->the Democrats will REMOVE far leftists from their midst, and they will return to their original platforms.

I believe you are going to see the far leftists (not Democrats) lose so much of the power they have remaining, they are going to become inconsequential! Democrats.........real Democrats, are going to regain control of their party!

None!!

I want to see Jared and Ivanka's emails they secretly moved to Trump Corporation servers.
What happened to them?
150 million is peanuts compared with Jared and Trump's Russian investments. Let's have full transparency.

Forum List

Back