How many obama administration coverup's will be enough

I don't think there is a limit. It's necessary to have one cover up for each thing that needs to be covered up.

If the liberal media doesn't report on something, it did not happen.

If Obama says he didn't say what he said, he didn't say it.

I just wanted to help you understand a few rules.

I don't think there is a limit. It's necessary to have one cover up for each thing that needs to be covered up.

If the liberal media doesn't report on something, it did not happen.

If Obama says he didn't say what he said, he didn't say it.

I just wanted to help you understand a few rules.

So in this case coverup's don't happen if the media doesn't report it. Thank you for clearing that up.

Man, I sure would love if people would wait for the damned investigations to be over instead of jumping at every single bit of ever changing information reported by any form of news that comes from an unnamed source. You just look silly when, a day or two later some new bit of leaked this or that says that thing that came out prior was only half the story, or completely wrong, etc, etc.

Man, I sure would love if people would wait for the damned investigations to be over instead of jumping at every single bit of ever changing information reported by any form of news that comes from an unnamed source. You just look silly when, a day or two later some new bit of leaked this or that says that thing that came out prior was only half the story, or completely wrong, etc, etc.

Are you suggesting that there is no cover up unless the media says so?

Yep, I kind of had that attitued for about 2 days. Too many conflicting stories, too many that should know acting dumb, people scrambiling for plausable deniability. This stuff smells like crap and they're tracking it all over the place.

I'm suggesting you, anyone really, shouldn't jump to such a brash and outlandish conclusion on only a partial picture of what happened. I understand that there will be people who, even if every person with credibility when speaking on the subject of intelligence; came out tomorrow morning and said that the President hadn't done anything wrong when it came to informing the people. That, like any time before and any time after it took an extended amount of time to filter through all the information. That, all you had to do was look at those emails everyone was saying pointed out that they knew 24 hours in that it was a terrorist attack linked to a specific group- and then you find out that same group maybe didn't even make the post supposedly claiming responsibility, and even if they did- they later said it wasn't them as a group.

You don't throw out words like al-Qaeda and terrorist attack together unless you're sure. I think you do, throw out a soft-ball that, at the time, is just as likely as a terrorist attack while putting up the caveat that it still COULD have been a terrorist attack- which I think is what happened.

Anyway, My point is, there is no cover-up until you can actually prove it- and I mean beyond the shadow of a doubt kind of prove. It's a big fucking deal, it's not a high school yelling match between two students where you can just tell them to shake hands and move on- a lot of shit, important shit, VERY important shit- is effected.

Just my two cents.

I'm suggesting you, anyone really, shouldn't jump to such a brash and outlandish conclusion on only a partial picture of what happened. I understand that there will be people who, even if every person with credibility when speaking on the subject of intelligence; came out tomorrow morning and said that the President hadn't done anything wrong when it came to informing the people. That, like any time before and any time after it took an extended amount of time to filter through all the information. That, all you had to do was look at those emails everyone was saying pointed out that they knew 24 hours in that it was a terrorist attack linked to a specific group- and then you find out that same group maybe didn't even make the post supposedly claiming responsibility, and even if they did- they later said it wasn't them as a group.

You don't throw out words like al-Qaeda and terrorist attack together unless you're sure. I think you do, throw out a soft-ball that, at the time, is just as likely as a terrorist attack while putting up the caveat that it still COULD have been a terrorist attack- which I think is what happened.

Anyway, My point is, there is no cover-up until you can actually prove it- and I mean beyond the shadow of a doubt kind of prove. It's a big fucking deal, it's not a high school yelling match between two students where you can just tell them to shake hands and move on- a lot of shit, important shit, VERY important shit- is effected.

Just my two cents.

You don't keep throwing out words like "video" and "spontaneous mob" unless you're sure.

Just my two cents.

You don't keep throwing out words like "video" and "spontaneous mob" unless you're sure.

Uh. Sure you do. It's not going to inspire the same sort of frenzy and fear. If you're equally as sure about both, but not all that sure about either. You throw the soft ball, and give yourself room to confirm that the video was indeed the culprit, or there was a coordinated, and planned terrorist attack. Like I've seen a few reports say, intel was coming in backing up either side of the story, and the people who went out pushed the video story more, but they still left daylight for it being a terrorist attack. There was no way to be sure of ANYTHING that early, if what I read is true, and were still not sure about everything that happened even now. So expecting completely clarity then seems a bit disingenuous to me.

Just my two cents.

Uh. Sure you do. It's not going to inspire the same sort of frenzy and fear. If you're equally as sure about both, but not all that sure about either. You throw the soft ball, and give yourself room to confirm that the video was indeed the culprit, or there was a coordinated, and planned terrorist attack. Like I've seen a few reports say, intel was coming in backing up either side of the story, and the people who went out pushed the video story more, but they still left daylight for it being a terrorist attack. There was no way to be sure of ANYTHING that early, if what I read is true, and were still not sure about everything that happened even now. So expecting completely clarity then seems a bit disingenuous to me.

Bullfuckingshit...that is completely irresponsible. Their fucking games whipped up more people into a frenzy by putting a spotlight on that stupid ass video. Nobody forced them to commit to anything...that was their choice, and they'll own it.

Bullfuckingshit...that is completely irresponsible. Their fucking games whipped up more people into a frenzy by putting a spotlight on that stupid ass video. Nobody forced them to commit to anything...that was their choice, and they'll own it.

Less then what would have happened if they had totted That specific and very famous terrorist group. And when you say whipped people up about the video...do you mean here? I don't recall that, and the people were whipped up over there before the president talked about the video. Also, you're right; no one forced them...but you can't just come out and say "WELL FOLKS, WE DON'T KNOW SHIT YET", they went with what they had at the time, and left room for what was possible.

Less then what would have happened if they had totted That specific and very famous terrorist group. And when you say whipped people up about the video...do you mean here? I don't recall that, and the people were whipped up over there before the president talked about the video. Also, you're right; no one forced them...but you can't just come out and say "WELL FOLKS, WE DON'T KNOW SHIT YET", they went with what they had at the time, and left room for what was possible.

The Obama admin didn't pay for a PSA in OUR country condemning the video. So they threw shit and wanted to see what would stick, and now it's all over their fucking faces.

The Obama admin didn't pay for a PSA in OUR country condemning the video. So they threw shit and wanted to see what would stick, and now it's all over their fucking faces.

Aren't there articles saying that people on the ground reported a protest? Weren't there protests for the same video all across the region that same day? I recall reading one report that had someone on the ground, a civilian that lived in the area, saying the people gathered other people to make it seem like a protest to cover the attack. So I find it hard to believe that they just made it all up, just to see what would stick. I mean sure, a security guard also said he didn't hear the protest before the shots started coming down- but that's kind of my point about how long it takes for all this shit to suss out.

Aren't there articles saying that people on the ground reported a protest? Weren't there protests for the same video all across the region that same day? I recall reading one report that had someone on the ground, a civilian that lived in the area, saying the people gathered other people to make it seem like a protest to cover the attack. So I find it hard to believe that they just made it all up, just to see what would stick. I mean sure, a security guard also said he didn't hear the protest before the shots started coming down- but that's kind of my point about how long it takes for all this shit to suss out.

You're going to need a bigger bucket.:D

Forum List

Back