How Many Nothings Add Up To Something????

It should be true that one quirky situtation or action a candidate is seen as wanting in character.. we should be reasonable and forgiving.

That said Mitten has revealed about two a week for many months. Dozens in all.

OK ... cutting a fags hair in high school..by itself a foolish bully action that we hope he grew out of...

Disguising himself as a Michigan State patrol officer.. a little if not vastly more troubling.. but if we remain calm and steady as observers one would hope that he did nothing illegal or Ted Bundyish in that ruse.

Tying his dog up on top of the roof of his car...Then going on vacation.. Really Mittens...REALLY???

I could go on and on.. Hiding fortunes in foreign banks to avoid financial disclosure and taxes.. Not very patriotic Willard...I must say...

Then there was Bain...Cripes!! that was and will be good for many "nothings"...all by itself..

Refusing to submit tax returns.. and defiant about it... Hey Mittens!!...check it out! Transparency and TRUST is a two way street! So BIG DEAL! you say...

All of these speciffic situations have been poo poo'ed and blown off by the supporters as meaning NOTHING!! individually that is...

Just the last couple of days Romney's gaffes have been at least comical low level international blunders.. and just as predictably his "bots" have turned a blind eye to his snobishness, insensitivity and ineptness in dealing with others.

So I ask.. How many of these "nothings" add up to something???

It's so amusing to watch you try to ignore Obama's record by making crap up about Romney. Especially when most of them have been debunked months ago.

It should be true that one quirky situtation or action a candidate is seen as wanting in character.. we should be reasonable and forgiving.

OK ... cutting a fags hair in high school..by itself a foolish bully action that we hope he grew out of...

Disguising himself as a Michigan State patrol officer.. a little if not vastly more troubling.. but if we remain calm and steady as observers one would hope that he did nothing illegal or Ted Bundyish in that ruse.

Tying his dog up on top of the roof of his car...Then going on vacation.. Really Mittens...REALLY???

I could go on and on.. Hiding fortunes in foreign banks to avoid financial disclosure and taxes.. Not very patriotic Willard...I must say...

Then there was Bain...Cripes!! that was and will be good for many "nothings"...all by itself..

Refusing to submit tax returns.. and defiant about it... Hey Mittens!!...check it out! Transparency and TRUST is a two way street! So BIG DEAL! you say...

All of these speciffic situations have been poo poo'ed and blown off by the supporters as meaning NOTHING!! individually that is...

Just the last couple of days Romney's gaffes have been at least comical low level international blunders.. and just as predictably his "bots" have turned a blind eye to his snobishness, insensitivity and ineptness in dealing with others.

It's so amusing to watch you try to ignore Obama's record by making crap up about Romney. Especially when most of them have been debunked months ago.

Refusing to answer questions or supply reasonable requests for information is not "debunked".

You're right about one thing, DiaperBoy. That's a whole lot of NOTHING...

The offshore accounts should be a hammer with which the Governor gets bludgeoned about daily. It is so out-of-the-mainstream that it should be mentioned in every TV ad.

This just in! Well it's from May but it is hard to keep up with Mitten's "nothings".

This new/old tape of Romney writing off half of the population with wild exaggerations about how EVERYBODY that voted for Obama is a freeloader might be the one shitty tissues stuck to his shoe that really sticks in the minds of Americans.

Forum List

Back