How Many Nothings Add Up To Something????

I have a simple question for the left why do you spend more time talking about things in Romney's past from 50 year's ago or his taxes than you do talking about Obama's great accomplishments as President?

You watch any of the MSNBC shows from 6 PM to 10PM
All it is is attack Romney.Every show...Every night.
They hardly talk about the fact that Obama has not met
with his cabinet in about a year.

All the supposedly hundreds of millions of jobs this administration "says" they have saved
or created the fact remains UE is 8+% and every jobs report I hear on the radio it's not good.Yet the WH and the lackeys that work there say that Obama is doing a tremendous job.
Someone is lying.

I have a simple question for the left why do you spend more time talking about things in Romney's past from 50 year's ago or his taxes than you do talking about Obama's great accomplishments as President?

All the supposedly hundreds of millions of jobs this administration "says" they have saved
or created the fact remains UE is 8+% and every jobs report I hear on the radio it's not good.Yet the WH and the lackeys that work there say that Obama is doing a tremendous job.
Someone is lying.

I'm still trying to figure out how they determine if the administration saved a job I have never seen the formula they use to decide that I'm guessing it's the pull a number out of your ass method.

Cheer up, Huggy. Your stocks will go up with Romney in there. :) You can retire at the Villages and have fun for the duration. :)

Interesting you should bring that up. The DOW has more than doubled in the last three years. The fastest rise in history.

Guess you were not paying attention..

:eusa_whistle:

That means a lot to the poor who are, of course, heavily invested in the stock market...

Someone is lying.

I'm still trying to figure out how they determine if the administration saved a job I have never seen the formula they use to decide that I'm guessing it's the pull a number out of your ass method.

Well the report I saw was they saved anywhere from 100,000 to 4 million jobs.
That's quite a spread...and until they get a better handle on an accurate number I am
calling bullshit on the whole thing.

Can you imagine NASA calculating distance to something in space.
Well that star is either 1,000 light years from Earth or 1,000,000 light years. :D

0+0 = 0

0x9,999,999,999,999 = 0

Last edited by a moderator:
The alleged firearms ban turned out to be -0-. Now, a kid with $1,200 bucks, tries to start a new business*, and the big bad local government prevents him from doing so. Strangely enough, it never occurred to the complainers, a minor has a tough time being permitted because they are MINORS.

*The kid is alleged to have wanted to help disabled parents, but went ahead and spent the $1,200 he had instead of helping them with the money. Yet another fuzzy "big bad government" FABLE. If he made that much at what he WAS doing, why didn't he continue to do it, and actually help his parents? No word on his new business conflicting with SCHOOL of course.

I guess it is because Romney resembles nothing so much as a continuing train wreck.

It should be true that one quirky situtation or action a candidate is seen as wanting in character.. we should be reasonable and forgiving.

That said Mitten has revealed about two a week for many months. Dozens in all.

OK ... cutting a fags hair in high school..by itself a foolish bully action that we hope he grew out of...

Disguising himself as a Michigan State patrol officer.. a little if not vastly more troubling.. but if we remain calm and steady as observers one would hope that he did nothing illegal or Ted Bundyish in that ruse.

Tying his dog up on top of the roof of his car...Then going on vacation.. Really Mittens...REALLY???

I could go on and on.. Hiding fortunes in foreign banks to avoid financial disclosure and taxes.. Not very patriotic Willard...I must say...

Then there was Bain...Cripes!! that was and will be good for many "nothings"...all by itself..

Refusing to submit tax returns.. and defiant about it... Hey Mittens!!...check it out! Transparency and TRUST is a two way street! So BIG DEAL! you say...

All of these speciffic situations have been poo poo'ed and blown off by the supporters as meaning NOTHING!! individually that is...

Just the last couple of days Romney's gaffes have been at least comical low level international blunders.. and just as predictably his "bots" have turned a blind eye to his snobishness, insensitivity and ineptness in dealing with others.

So I ask.. How many of these "nothings" add up to something???

Are you a part of the group Ann Romney calls "those people"?

Wow!

I was gonna vote for Romney, then I read Huggy's OP and I changed my mind!

I'm voting for Romney, then I'm finding a dead guy and voting him for Romney too! I just need to talk to the local Democrat Party about how to go about that

Wow!

I'm voting for Romney, then I'm finding a dead guy and voting him for Romney too! I just need to talk to the local Democrat Party about how to go about that

There is a dead guy living in your skull frankie! :lol:

Q: How does a conservative's brain cells die?

A: Alone.

Wow!

There is a dead guy living in your skull frankie! :lol:

Q: How does a conservative's brain cells die?

A: Alone.

roflmaok.jpg

It should be true that one quirky situtation or action a candidate is seen as wanting in character.. we should be reasonable and forgiving.

That said Mitten has revealed about two a week for many months. Dozens in all.

OK ... cutting a fags hair in high school..by itself a foolish bully action that we hope he grew out of...

Disguising himself as a Michigan State patrol officer.. a little if not vastly more troubling.. but if we remain calm and steady as observers one would hope that he did nothing illegal or Ted Bundyish in that ruse.

Tying his dog up on top of the roof of his car...Then going on vacation.. Really Mittens...REALLY???

I could go on and on.. Hiding fortunes in foreign banks to avoid financial disclosure and taxes.. Not very patriotic Willard...I must say...

Then there was Bain...Cripes!! that was and will be good for many "nothings"...all by itself..

Refusing to submit tax returns.. and defiant about it... Hey Mittens!!...check it out! Transparency and TRUST is a two way street! So BIG DEAL! you say...

All of these speciffic situations have been poo poo'ed and blown off by the supporters as meaning NOTHING!! individually that is...

Just the last couple of days Romney's gaffes have been at least comical low level international blunders.. and just as predictably his "bots" have turned a blind eye to his snobishness, insensitivity and ineptness in dealing with others.

So I ask.. How many of these "nothings" add up to something???

And despite all that, he's still better than the incumbent.

Diaper Dude again demonstrates the double standards of the left.

I don't care what standards the left uses you drunken sow. If it were my party I'd use triple and quadruple standards. I would use every trick in the book. Every time... I would make Karl Rove look like a boy scout. If I couldn't make up enough shit to sink the opposition I would arrange "accidents" for them.

I wouldn't just play hardball...I would play hardball dipped in shards of glass.

Forum List

Back