How Many More Are Out There?

You did notice how after all the stories about Foley, Vitter, Craig, et al. the Republicans got their asses kicked in the last midterms, right? It wasn't a coincidence, and it wasn't any sudden love for the Democrats that made it happen.

It was because conservatives didn't support encumbent Republicans. Doesn't get any simpler than that.

Aparently, alpha learned nothing from the Mark Foley scandal.

The GOP learned the predator was working the pages, but they didn't want to incure the extra expense of having a non-incumbent Republican campaign for Foley's seat. So they covered it up and persuaded Foley to run for re-election. Fortunately, the scandal popped a month before the election, and Foley resigned. But this left the new GOP candidate about a month to campaign, and a solidly GOP district now has a Democratic congressman.

Good times. :cool:

You must mean "high" times. Clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Tell me, counselor, in that steel trap legal mind of yours, what exactly would happen to Joe Average if he got drunk, tossed a hot young thing in his car drove his car off a bridge, saved his own ass and let the aforementioned hot young thing drown, and hauled ass back to his hotel to sober up and get a fresh suit on?

Which prison is it you think Joe Average would still be sitting in had he done such a thing? For some reason, a certain Senator appears to be not only above the law, but above being held accountable for his actions by his fan-base since he's STILL sitting in Congress 39 years later.

Or would you like to compare Strom Thurmmond's treatment by the left to that of that senile old coot former KKK member Robert Byrd?

How come it is that Nancy Pelosi isn't at a minimum forced to step down from her position by Democrats for violating the Consitution and the legal precedent regarding conducting foreing policy?

Don't get me wrong ... I'l all for putting them each and every one, Republicans and Democrats alike, but some you would try and have us believe Republicans are somehow worse scumbags than Democrats. They reek equally.

New Topics

Forum List

Back