How many minorities have Republicans alienated?

Rdean is a stupid hateful man.

You're right. I hate "stupid". I really do.

If you did hate stupid you wouldnt post half the crap you do.

Crap? I don't post crap. I post the truth. You know that. It's why you call names but can't explain what is wrong.

Your problem is you haven't learned to live in the reality that is and not the fantasy reality you "imagine".

Crap? I don't post crap. I post the truth. You know that. It's why you call names but can't explain what is wrong.

Your problem is you haven't learned to live in the reality that is and not the fantasy reality you "imagine".

WTF?

Maybe it is because minorities need free shit to pop out a dozen more welfare babies. Now that's truth for the majority of them. I say most, not all of course.

So you're saying we should become a free shit party not to alienate minorities?

Ive explained what you have wrong multiple times. You ignore it. And I responded directly to your ridiculous post. If you want better responses, then dont write stupid posts for me to respond to.

Why does the left assume all minorities are Democrat and you know how they all think and feel about everything? Believing that you think and speak for a entire group seems to be one of the most alienating and insulting things one could do.

You nailed it. Their assumption that each group thinks this way or that is, in and of itself, racist. It puzzles me when they feel they have to address each group separately, and I loathe the fact that people are grouped to begin with, and they have a different message for each group. Successful people, like Condi Rice or Herman Cain, are considered outcasts because they have left their assigned "group" and do not share the presumed mindset of the group. As minorities, they should be products of affirmative action or government programs, not doing things the American way by hard work and dedication.

Anyone deserving to be president of the United States of America should stand and address the entire nation as "My fellow Americans." Equal, but not separate!!

You post talking points from HuffPo....thanks for letting us know how crazy libtards are

You post talking points from HuffPo....thanks for letting us know how crazy libtards are

rdean is proud to be fighting for turning this nation into a third world shit hole. He hates everything this country ever stood for. :mad:

You gotta hand it to the libs. The democrat party is the historic party of racism and segregation and they pretend it's all Bush's fault.

Please read some political history and open your eyes on the reasoning.

Read political history? Umm, like when the democrat party voted against the Civil Rights act? Maybe all the times that democrat senator and former KKK recruiter Robert Byrd used the N word in public? How about the time FDR nominated former KKK member, Hugo Black to the Supreme Court and when he was questioned about he said said "the KKK are some of my biggest supporters".

You gotta hand it to the libs. The democrat party is the historic party of racism and segregation and they pretend it's all Bush's fault.

Please read some political history and open your eyes on the reasoning.

Read political history? Umm, like when the democrat party voted against the Civil Rights act? Maybe all the times that democrat senator and former KKK recruiter Robert Byrd used the N word in public? How about the time FDR nominated former KKK member, Hugo Black to the Supreme Court and when he was questioned about he said said "the KKK are some of my biggest supporters".

How is our cities doing today? LOL. Or our educational standards???

The first kkk was to stop the looting and rape throughout the south after the civil war. 6 presidents were part of it.

Our educational system doesn't teach the truth.

Last edited:
What propaganda?

None is needed.

Just leave an open mike anywhere conservatives congregate.

Yeah there is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3LqPedoxSk&feature=endscreen&NR=1

So How many democrats who voted against the 64 Civil Rights Act became republicans?

The 1964 civil rights act was the greatest power grab in the history of this nation...About on the level of the new deal.

Don't kid yourself...Who the fuck gave the government the kind of power to force a private business to hire anyone. Could of been done at the state level and we could of kept their family structure in place for them not to feel the victim.

Forcing one to accept by fiat anyone is what makes it worse than the new deal.

Last edited:
Republicans have recently targeted another 180,000 in their voter suppression scheme. Funny, someone noticed that more than 60% of those voters have Hispanic surnames.

Alienate Hispanic voters: Done

Alienate African American voters: Done

Alienate Gay voters: Done

Alienate feminists and many single women: Done

Rick Santorum says "smart people" not welcome in the GOP. So what's left don't consider themselves "smart"?

Since these laws have worked for many elections, why do Republicans feel they won't work now? If they have the best policies, do they need voter suppression?

Hopefully Romney has alienated the following "minorities":

Members of the New Black Panther Party

Hollywood Bolsheviks

Musical Bolsheviks

Retarded messaged board Bolsheviks

Crackheads

Whores

Pimps

Gang-bangers

Racists

Islamo-terrorists

All Obama boot lickers

Republicans have recently targeted another 180,000 in their voter suppression scheme. Funny, someone noticed that more than 60% of those voters have Hispanic surnames.

And what shecme would that be, got a link or something

Alienate Hispanic voters: Done

Exactly how have they done this?

Alienate African American voters: Done

They want to stay on the dem plantation, so be it, they can stay with no job and dependent, that their choice.

Alienate Gay voters: Done

Yep the dems want congress to redefine marriage but heaven forbid they redefine anything else.

Alienate feminists and many single women: Done

If they can't figure out they don't need the government to provide for them then who gives a shit.

Rick Santorum says "smart people" not welcome in the GOP. So what's left don't consider themselves "smart"?

Since these laws have worked for many elections, why do Republicans feel they won't work now? If they have the best policies, do they need voter suppression?

Of course the definition of merriage as a man and a woman has worked for centuries, but who all of a sudden thinks it isn't good enough anymore. Damn don't you need ID to get married? When you going to object to that?

the definition of marriage used to not include people of different races. then the supreme court wrote Loving v Virginia. That case said marriage is a 'fundamental right' and before government can abridge that right for any person, they have to have a significant governmental interest.

discriminating against two consenting adults isn't a significant governmental interest and violates the equal protection clause....

well, if the court doesn't do the hack thing come the next Supreme Court term which begins next week.

Are you for real, there is no equal protection arguement here. Any man can marry any woman he wants and vise versa. I suppose you advocate that a man be tortured so he can get some idea of labor pains under the guise of equal protection.

You can't make a PP&J with only peanut butter or jelly even if you use double, it takes both. there's a reason using less than all the ingredients alters the definition. Not having a man and a woman in a marriage makes it something else, so call it somethins else.

:lol:....sure you do Dean.....i think you live a in a kinda fantasy world yourself....but then you have had this pointed out before....you spin things like a mother fucker.....

Ive explained what you have wrong multiple times. You ignore it. And I responded directly to your ridiculous post. If you want better responses, then dont write stupid posts for me to respond to.

he knows....he just likes to play the ..."who me?" game....

Dean will post a Thread with a title that has just about nothing to do with his link.....its called SPIN.......Dean would be a great Writer for the National Enquirer.........

Conservative politicians should peddle social justice welfare programs and other free stuff to these classes in exchange for their votes.............

Bribes to the ignorant seems to work well for dems

Why does the left assume all minorities are Democrat and you know how they all think and feel about everything? Believing that you think and speak for a entire group seems to be one of the most alienating and insulting things one could do.

You nailed it. Their assumption that each group thinks this way or that is, in and of itself, racist. It puzzles me when they feel they have to address each group separately, and I loathe the fact that people are grouped to begin with, and they have a different message for each group. Successful people, like Condi Rice or Herman Cain, are considered outcasts because they have left their assigned "group" and do not share the presumed mindset of the group. As minorities, they should be products of affirmative action or government programs, not doing things the American way by hard work and dedication.

Anyone deserving to be president of the United States of America should stand and address the entire nation as "My fellow Americans." Equal, but not separate!!

Example: My fellow Americans, it is you that I work for, all of you, and it is you that make me the President for who I am in which is now found within this job that you have hired me for. I will work just as hard if not harder for you, just as you do for your country, your country men and women. I long for one day that we shall all be judged (((not))) upon the color of our skin, but rather as it should be on the contents of our characters. When this day comes hopefully once again in this nation, then we will once again become Americans as it should be in America. Anything less is simply un-American.

Equal opportunity for all yes, but even so, all should still be seperated depending on ones character in life (i.e. the bad-from the good, and then lifting up the good afterwards, while still always trying to reform or to help the bad somehow to become good someday, and if not, then we are to seperate ourselves from the bad, until it becomes good somehow just as well), and never should we seperate by ones American skin color, American compatible religions or American compatible cultures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back