How many miles is your commute to work?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Mine is a 50 mile round trip.

It's real fun during a snowstorm with all the idiot drivers out there............. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for summer so I can start biking to work again.

30 miles round trip. Had 3 people get killed this morning just SE of here. Got hit by a semi on a snow covered state highway. Just have to take it slooowww on the snoooowwww.

My last job was about 28 miles round trip.

These days. 0.0, well, not really, I wonder how far it is from the bed to the coffee pot?

Depends if you have to make a pit stop for your morning constitutional.

Not sure, takes me about 15 minutes, but it is the back way along the river. It is very pretty, but always plenty of deer. I might have a photo from when there was snow.

Before I retired, I had a 28 mile round trip to work everyday. Now, some days I don't even start up my truck. There is something to be said for being retired. Now the money I used to spend on gas to go to work is spent by the wife at Wal-Mart.

Not sure, takes me about 15 minutes, but it is the back way along the river..

Sounds like Deliverance.

Not where I drive, far from it.
Just say I drive by Bill Gate's sister's house. The red necks sold out a long time ago in that area. LOL
Here is a pic.
1229001144.jpg

Not sure, takes me about 15 minutes, but it is the back way along the river. It is very pretty, but always plenty of deer. I might have a photo from when there was snow.

If you hear banjo music and somebody asking you to squeal like a pig when you are walking to work, be very, very careful.

If you hear banjo music and somebody asking you to squeal like a pig when you are walking to work, be very, very careful.

Those are the mountains more north.
This area is where the rich people have their homes in the woods. I also pass a catholic school and country club. :lol:

Those are the mountains more north.
This area is where the rich people have their homes in the woods. I also pass a catholic school and country club. :lol:

Be careful around those catholic institutions. Be on the look out for priest. An example...

A priest and a rabbi were walking along and they spotted a young boy playing up ahead of them. The priest said, "Let's fuck him." The rabbi asked, "Fuck him out of what?"

I mostly work from home so my commute is roughly 20 steps down to my office.

Forum List

Back