How many LWs here think there are 24 genders?

Why are you too fucking stupid to know the difference between gender and sex? My god how can you people be so dumb?

Nobody's giving credence to your mentally ill concepts, dumbass. Give it up.
Good god. The amount of ignorance on this forum is shocking.

Your worst nightmare:

This kid scares me. :eek:

Is "bronies" actually a real thing?

Bronies is a real thing ... how cool is that?

full-900x675.jpeg

Not.

Okay Billy000, What else is there besides male, female, and hermaphrodite?

(I so am gonna regret this)
Dude are you for real right now? Are you still not getting this? This is entirely different concept from human anatomy. Gender is a psychological state of mind.

Let me make this as simple as I can make it. If a girl likes to play with GI Joe instead of Barbies, does that make her a boy? Not at all, but her behavior is of the male GENDER.

Dude are you for real right now? Are you still not getting this? This is entirely different concept from human anatomy. Gender is a psychological state of mind.

Let me make this as simple as I can make it. If a girl likes to play with GI Joe instead of Barbies, does that make her a boy? Not at all, but her behavior is of the male GENDER.

It makes her a bit of a Tomboy, you dipshit fuck!

Holy fuck you're retarded.

I grew up with a hot, tomboy-ish girl that had an awesome ass, beautiful blue eyes, dipped snuff and played baseball. Oh yeah, she liked boys and didn't like women.

Your worst nightmare:

full-900x675.jpeg

Not.

I don't think we can call ourselves a truly free people until Bronies are free to use stables and paddocks just like the ponies with whom they identify.

large.jpg

It makes her a bit of a Tomboy, you dipshit fuck!
Lol you’re right it does, but a tomboy is a gender concept.

It doesn’t make any sense to compare this subject to physical matter.

Biology is a physical subject. Gender is a biological concept.

In order to take gender out of the realm of physical science, you're going to have to make clear the differentiation between gender and gender identity.
No, no, no. It’s a psychological concept. This has nothing to do with genitalia. You do understand that right?

You're confusing gender and gender identity. Two completely different concepts. You can't usurp the language of science to give legitimacy to a non-scientific concept.
Um no gender is gender. Sex is sex. They are correlated, but they are two completely different things.

:cuckoo:

You do know GI Joe dolls don't have a weiner right?

You do know GI Joe dolls don't have a weiner right?

GI Joe has no gender, or no sex.

03f869591b328255a631316685aaddf0.jpg

I think this assertion is so incredibly dumb. I don’t know who came up with it, but I am willing to bet a lot of progressives think it’s bullshit. It’s just one of those things where some people have this compulsion to out do themselves in being PC and accepting and not realize how ridiculous they sound.

Are there more than 2 genders? I think it’s reasonable to suggest there is and maybe even a third and fourth. Past that you are really stretching it.

Hey Billy just one question, what sex are you?

Don’t you realize it’s kind of ridiculous to put all human beings into just two categories? Gender, not sex, is a complex and fluid concept.

Let's say that is true. It's certainly true that your perception of your gender identity can change. So, if gender identity is truly a fluid concept, then to try and limit it to two, or 16, 32, or 64 discrete identities is an exercise in futility.

A fluid can be exist in a state of a gas, a liquid, a solid, or plasma, but that state is ephemeral, subject to the changing conditions of the environment.

So, if it's true that sexual identity can be redefined from moment to moment, what is the point in acknowledging it at all?

Why is it so important that someone accept your declared gender identity when that identity itself is subject to change at any time?
More genders are needed to create more victimhood groups.

Why are you too fucking stupid to know the difference between gender and sex? My god how can you people be so dumb?

Your worst nightmare:

full-900x675.jpeg

Furries?

Forum List

Back