How many lives does this stunt save? Giant condom on display in Buenos Aires

archangel said:
This professor did not criticize President Clinton for not using a condum on the cigar with Monica...after all isn't tobacco carcinogenic? :dunno:

Only when smoked ;) or chewed, i guess.

dmp said:
It's stupid. Waste of money. It's a stunt. The people who orangize that shit are only interested in hedonism and acceptance of immorality. There's NOBODY who thinking... "Man, I'm gonna nail this chick...but..wait...I seem to remember a large tower wearing a condom."

World AIDS Day should focus on helping Homosexuals, and others cease their dangerous behaviors.

:)

Ah come on doesn't every guy think of a large tower wearing a condom when he is thinking of pleasing his woman?

The ClayTaurus said:
Exploding tampons, even worse.

That must mean that tampons are really a way for the fascist male society to rape women at least once a month. Can you e-mail your professor and ask her?

no1tovote4 said:
That must mean that tampons are really a way for the fascist male society to rape women at least once a month. Can you e-mail your professor and ask her?
Not my professor, just someone recklessly tossing around inaccuracies that was dumb enough to actually respond to my bait.

You can email her yourself, you just have to go to Harvard's website and look up her contact info, assuming she still works there.

I think I have her phone number, if you wanted to call and ask her ;)

Forum List

Back