How many like cats

Depends on the sauce ...

71d6f788cb965a98abd72deb10e7882e.jpg

I have several feral cats that live on my property. Coyotes get a few every year, but they are good at keeping the mice population in check.

They caught 16 of the little buggers last month alone!

I like them but down to outside cats only. They adopt the farm, eat mice, hang out. Used to like them alot but more a dog person last 30 years. Rat snakes do a good job on mice too but don't care for snakes at all!

A few barn cats are fine.
The lovely old couple we bought our weekend place from were nice enough to leave us with 22 of the fuckers.
Had to do some crowd control.........

Yeah it can get that way huh! Last year had a tom, he brought his girlfriend an 6 kittens. Gave them milk and food but finally they moved off, They still visit once in a while. Adopted my buddy about 1/4 mile away

A few barn cats are fine.
The lovely old couple we bought our weekend place from were nice enough to leave us with 22 of the fuckers.
Had to do some crowd control.........

Yeah it can get that way huh! Last year had a tom, he brought his girlfriend an 6 kittens. Gave them milk and food but finally they moved off, They still visit once in a while. Adopted my buddy about 1/4 mile away

It was fuking ridiculous!!!
The shop,the garage and the barn all smelled like cat piss!!!
Found two new litters in the first week!
Cleared all but two of em and the wildlife came back within a month or so.

It was fuking ridiculous!!!
The shop,the garage and the barn all smelled like cat piss!!!
Found two new litters in the first week!
Cleared all but two of em and the wildlife came back within a month or so.

Haha, funny little furballs! Been lucky this year. Got one black tom, not that big either but keeps everything else away. Mean!!!

I love the little critters, along with *dogs*. Cats are far more communicative and affectionate than some people think. They also tear up furniture, interrupt anyone playing the piano by landing on the base notes, interrupt typing, and bring you nifty presents like mice and birds.

Caution: when we had a siamese along with two other cats, a neighbor's cat invited herself in when the door was cocked open for an appliance delivery. Suddenly, we heard a cat fight in the basement. I ran down and saw a little brown hind-end sticking out from the long clothes on a clothes rack and scoped the cat up. It wasn't our siamese. The result was two sets of puncture wounds on my left hand. I almost lost the tendon. Extremely painful. The hand swelled to twice its size. Lots of a cocktail antibiotics and was almost was hospitalized.This infection travels and is called Pasteurella. I understand that it is normal in a cat's mouth, and I was surprised that the following article mentioned dogs, as well.

Pasteurella multocida--the major cause of hand infections following domestic animal bites. - PubMed - NCBI

Love the furries, but be careful. The neighbor's cat actually was friendly when I would go out on the back porch for a cig. She was just startled and reacted. Afterwards, she would still come around for some attention and snacks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back