How many jobs have YOU applied for lately...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
I'm not sure why - it could be our corrupt, vile state government, but the last few days I've been sending out applications/resumes for MANY jobs...I'm sorta jonesin' for 'change'.

In no particular order, within the last month:

NJ
NY
VA x 2 jobs
PA
CA
TX x 2 jobs
GA
NC
Denmark
Belguim
Germany
Afghanistan
Kuwait

'course....it's hard for a 'brotha' to get selected nowadays...

:)

:fingerscrossed:

Good luck Darin,

I am waiting until my stint as Master of the Lodge is over then will apply overseas. My wife really supports me in a decision to complete my conviction to help those in Iraq to rebuild a new country.

I don't know if they need any switch engineers there, but I thought it was time to put my life where my convictions stand.

The job search starts full-force for me this week. I've already applied to the two or three places around town I'd actually WANT to work at, but haven't heard anything back, so now I'm going everywhere. Good luck, D.

no1tovote4 said:
Good luck Darin,

I am waiting until my stint as Master of the Lodge is over then will apply overseas. My wife really supports me in a decision to complete my conviction to help those in Iraq to rebuild a new country.

I don't know if they need any switch engineers there, but I thought it was time to put my life where my convictions stand.

There are MANY job vacancies in Iraq - have checked www.usajobs.com? The Corps of Engineers has announcements.

Good luck to you and Dan, too!

Forum List

Back