How many jews in our Congress

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Penelope, Dec 6, 2017.

1. danielpalos

danielpalos Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,347
    Nothing but fallacy (of argument ad hominem) is all the right wing has.

2. Likkmee

Likkmee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +783
    Those aren't Jews. They're jooz = Bolsheviks .Those who claim to be, but are not. The seed of Satan. Open the yellow pages to "lawyer" and you'll see some. A BUNCH
    There's probably less than 3000 real Jews in the US and maybe the same in IsNtReal, The rest are scattered all over the world and most are quite humble

3. Humorme

Humorme Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +394
    I've heard this quite a lot and am not sure what it means.

The problem for me is that the word Jew is of fairly recent origin so, what do you mean by someone not being a real Jew?

The majority of people calling themselves Jews today trace their lineage back to the Edomites, Amalekites, Kenites,Pharisees, Saducees, Canaanites, etc.. That would make them the seed of Satan, but I'm trying to figure out what you mean by real Jews. The Canaanites and their offspring represent a failed attempt to claim to be God's chosen people as per the Bible, but they are not.

"I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Revelations 2 : 9

What is a real Jew in your interpretation?