How many jews in our Congress

Jewish Members of the 114th Congress

32, while only 2 are GOP. The issue is in the GOP many are evans and fundies, so of course they vote for Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.

Also GOP do not like Muslims. Trump is now a GOP, never use to be. So if you are wondering about the congressional vote, no need to wonder anymore.

PS: really most of the GOP use religion as a political crutch, but as you can see look who they have leading them.

Whatever blood is spilled by this move, I hope it affects Jews as much as Muslims, we know it will affect non jewish Americans.
Those aren't Jews. They're jooz = Bolsheviks .Those who claim to be, but are not. The seed of Satan. Open the yellow pages to "lawyer" and you'll see some. A BUNCH
There's probably less than 3000 real Jews in the US and maybe the same in IsNtReal, The rest are scattered all over the world and most are quite humble

Jewish Members of the 114th Congress

32, while only 2 are GOP. The issue is in the GOP many are evans and fundies, so of course they vote for Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.

Also GOP do not like Muslims. Trump is now a GOP, never use to be. So if you are wondering about the congressional vote, no need to wonder anymore.

PS: really most of the GOP use religion as a political crutch, but as you can see look who they have leading them.

Whatever blood is spilled by this move, I hope it affects Jews as much as Muslims, we know it will affect non jewish Americans.
Those aren't Jews. They're jooz = Bolsheviks .Those who claim to be, but are not. The seed of Satan. Open the yellow pages to "lawyer" and you'll see some. A BUNCH
There's probably less than 3000 real Jews in the US and maybe the same in IsNtReal, The rest are scattered all over the world and most are quite humble

I've heard this quite a lot and am not sure what it means.

The problem for me is that the word Jew is of fairly recent origin so, what do you mean by someone not being a real Jew?

The majority of people calling themselves Jews today trace their lineage back to the Edomites, Amalekites, Kenites,Pharisees, Saducees, Canaanites, etc.. That would make them the seed of Satan, but I'm trying to figure out what you mean by real Jews. The Canaanites and their offspring represent a failed attempt to claim to be God's chosen people as per the Bible, but they are not.

"I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Revelations 2 : 9

What is a real Jew in your interpretation?

Forum List

Back