How Many Issues Can Barack Get Wrong ?

Green energy loans have created 75 dollars in benefits for every dollar spent. But goon cherry picking and being ignorant

I checked into a windmill to generate electricity on my property. I think I'd recoup my investment in about thirty years.

Yeah. I checked into Solar Panels.
It takes 32 years for payback investment. In the meantime the panels need to be replaced every 15 years. :cuckoo:
Coal Does More Harm Than Good in Kentucky: $62 Million for Asthma Costs, $10 Billion for Lost Lives | ThinkProgress
^Another study finds that coal mining in Kentucky has a negative impact overall on the economy

Economists: Coal Is Incredibly Costly | ThinkProgress
^New study finds that Coal and Oil are more costly then renewable energy once health and environmental effects are included.

Life-cycle study: Accounting for total harm from coal would add "close to 17.8¢/kWh of electricity generated" | ThinkProgress
^New study fines that Coals negative effect on human health and the environmental cost the nation at least 125% more than the electricity generated from coal.
^Coal results in at least 30,000 American deaths each year.

Coal Is Cheap Because Of The Massive Unpriced Externalities | ThinkProgress
Coal's hidden costs top $345 billion in U.S.: study | Reuters
^Coals negative impact on health and the environment is estimated to cost the united states over 400 billion dollars yearly.

wow...you are so fucking brainwashed you dont even see how stupid you look.
OK....Einstein....handle this...
You can barely speak English I dont you can handle this
Company A and COmpany B are both comnpetitors....struggling
Company A gets money from stimulus.
Company B does not.
Company C wants a bid from A and B...
A bids lower than B becuase A has capital it got from the government.
A wins the bid.
B realizes it is done for it can no longer compete with A as it used to.
B closes its doors....laying off 100 people.
First off the stimulus didn't give money to random one competing company and not the other. The tax cuts applied to ALL companies in a certain field.
So thanks for showing that you know nothing about the stimulus

wrong again.

Tax breaks were only one part of the stimulus.
Cash to many was a major player.

Wow....where do you get your infoermation?

Of which cash didn't go to one business it went to them all in certain sectors. Perhaps if you could read you'd have a clue

I checked into a windmill to generate electricity on my property. I think I'd recoup my investment in about thirty years.

Well given that energy production from clean sources cost half that of fossil fuels you'd recoup it sooner then you'd think

Don't you think if there were a plentiful and cheaper alternative, it'd be in use? That's kinda how capitalism works.
But then, you wouldn't know about such things.

Coal Does More Harm Than Good in Kentucky: $62 Million for Asthma Costs, $10 Billion for Lost Lives | ThinkProgress
^Another study finds that coal mining in Kentucky has a negative impact overall on the economy

^New study finds that Coal and Oil are more costly then renewable energy once health and environmental effects are included.

Life-cycle study: Accounting for total harm from coal would add "close to 17.8¢/kWh of electricity generated" | ThinkProgress
^New study fines that Coals negative effect on human health and the environmental cost the nation at least 125% more than the electricity generated from coal.

^Coals negative impact on health and the environment is estimated to cost the united states over 400 billion dollars yearly.

How doe sit feel to be wrong all the time?

Well given that energy production from clean sources cost half that of fossil fuels you'd recoup it sooner then you'd think

Don't you think if there were a plentiful and cheaper alternative, it'd be in use? That's kinda how capitalism works.
But then, you wouldn't know about such things.

How doe sit feel to be wrong all the time?

All from Soros funded Think Progress!

How does it feel to be gullible all the time.

How many stupid post can you do?

Majority of Americans support the Buffet Rule.

In the meantime, how about the GOP insulting over 50% of the American voters?

Not as stupid as you.

Some of us are interested in solving problems, not taxing someone else to pay our way.

I see so according to you the deficit, poverty is not a problem, and rich people paying less taxes the those in poverty are not problems.
Perhaps you are to stupid and illiterate to know the definition of "problem"

Rich people are not paying less in taxes (income or otherwise) than the people in poverty... stop with the fucking rhetoric and lies

obama was wrong on North Korea and his failed policy of negotiation are being repeated with Iran. Those results will be worse than any of his errors with the economy.

How Many Issues Can Barack Get Wrong ?

Isnt it easier to cite the issues he got right?

When he wished everyone a Merry Christmas...he did it on the right day.

Thats one.

When he chose to use his putter while on the green...he got that right too.

Thats two.

Anyone else?

I see so according to you the deficit, poverty is not a problem, and rich people paying less taxes the those in poverty are not problems.
Perhaps you are to stupid and illiterate to know the definition of "problem"

The poor pay "zero" in federal taxes so how can the rich pay less?
No dumbass the poor pay 0 in INCOME taxes. of which income taxes only equal 1/4 of total taxes. It is surprising that all you right-wingers are brainwashed beyond reasoning.
Go read my response to jar ahead. Billionaires rich people with lots of capital gains and the richest 400 Americans all PAY lower taxes then those in poverty.

The problem is taxing the hell out of job creators in a time when jobs are needed.
God how brainwashed are you that you still think trickle down economics works after 100 years of it failing
How many jobs have you gotten from a poor man?
Considering most jobs are from small business of which most small business owners are poor more of us have gotten jobs from a poor man then from a rich man.
Furthermore if you gave poor people 70billion dollars it would create 4 times the jobs then if you'd have given that same 70billion to rich people.

Hey numbnuts the Buffet rule applies to federal income tax of which the poor pay $0.00.

Sure business owners are poor people.:cuckoo:

You are one stupid fuck!

"The Obama campaign problems go beyond the tone-deaf community-organizer politics on the stupid Buffett Rule, the Rosen flap, and the naughty boys at the Secret Service. It's all of the above -- and then some. It's the stupid stimulus, which is turning into a real bust now that all those female schoolteachers are losing their jobs. It's the corrupt green energy swamp, where the latest scandal has green corporate officers loaning themselves the company green. It's the war on Big Oil, just as we are entering a new era of fossil-fuel exploration. It's the death sentence on Big Coal just as coal is getting priced out of the market by fracking natural gas. It's the utter stupidity of ObamaCare when everyone knows it's going to raise health care costs..."

How many issues can you get wrong in four years, Mr. President? Are you going for the Guinness Book of Records?

Read more: Articles: Mr. President, It's All of the Above

So sad the first black president had to be such a failure

Forum List

Back