How Many Issues Can Barack Get Wrong ?

actually, there is a simple answer.
Well........you see "4 million jobs created" and dont wonder how that is possible when the unemployment number is ABOVE where it was when the stimulus was first enacted.
Hey dumbass the stimulus wasn't the only thing effecting employment. ALL analysis of the stimuls effects show it created 4million jobs meaning with out it the unemployment rate would of been about 1.5 percentage points higher
But you see, smart people who are not willing to take governments word as Gods word, look deeper into it.
And what did we find?
4 million jobs may have been created...but at the expense of 6 million jobs and 800 billion dollars.
plz try to be coherent

The poor pay "zero" in federal taxes so how can the rich pay less?
No dumbass the poor pay 0 in INCOME taxes. of which income taxes only equal 1/4 of total taxes. It is surprising that all you right-wingers are brainwashed beyond reasoning.
Go read my response to jar ahead. Billionaires rich people with lots of capital gains and the richest 400 Americans all PAY lower taxes then those in poverty.

God how brainwashed are you that you still think trickle down economics works after 100 years of it failing
How many jobs have you gotten from a poor man?
Considering most jobs are from small business of which most small business owners are poor more of us have gotten jobs from a poor man then from a rich man.
Furthermore if you gave poor people 70billion dollars it would create 4 times the jobs then if you'd have given that same 70billion to rich people.

what a stupid fucking lie.

I have rewad trwo posts in a row of his/hers that were filled with nothing but spin.

HYe/she is a child and has no idea what he/she is talking about.

And he/ shje claims I dont know what the buffett rule is?

Am I the one who said "the rich pay less taxes than the poor"?

He is a fucking child and not well read enough to debate this topic.

16 trillion dollare fdeficit IS a problem.
4.7 billi9on a year increae in tax revenue will not help so not a solution
ROTFL you don't even know the differences between debt and deficit.
The American government has 16 trillion dollars in total debts, the deficit is 1.4trillion a year.
Also plz explain why you think lowering the deficit doesn't help solve the deficit problem

I see so according to you making it so millionaires pay at least the same amount of taxes as someone in poverty is punishing success.

ROTFL. Are you really so damn clueless that you don't even know what the Buffet rule is all about?

LEARN BY READING AND APPLYING LOGIC.,...not by listening to pundits who get paid to create controversy.
Take your own advice, also perhaps some English classes as well
One Chart Shows Obama Is Right About "Buffett Rule" - BlueOregon
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/07intop400.pdf
^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress
^Some billionaires pay as low of tax rates as 1%

I used deficit instead of debt. It happens. Obama said Corpse-man.

Excuse me child, for my error.

The fact that you jumped on that shows me your maturity level.

You are no longer worthy of my time, Child.

I realize you are upset to hear that you were wrong and incorrect and also upset that you have an IQ of 75

Well........you see "4 million jobs created" and dont wonder how that is possible when the unemployment number is ABOVE where it was when the stimulus was first enacted.
Hey dumbass the stimulus wasn't the only thing effecting employment. ALL analysis of the stimuls effects show it created 4million jobs meaning with out it the unemployment rate would of been about 1.5 percentage points higher
But you see, smart people who are not willing to take governments word as Gods word, look deeper into it.
And what did we find?
4 million jobs may have been created...but at the expense of 6 million jobs and 800 billion dollars.
plz try to be coherent

wow...you are so fucking brainwashed you dont even see how stupid you look.
OK....Einstein....handle this...

Company A and COmpany B are both comnpetitors....struggling
Company A gets money from stimulus.
Company B does not.

Company C wants a bid from A and B...

A bids lower than B becuase A has capital it got from the government.
A wins the bid.
B realizes it is done for it can no longer compete with A as it used to.
B closes its doors....laying off 100 people.

A, however, needs to hire more becuase B went under and now there is less competitin..andf they need to hire to satisfy the new contract they won.

SO A hires 50 more people....

So...

100 jobs lost, 50 jobs created.

And the government?

They tell idiots like you how they created 50 jobs.

The poor pay "zero" in federal taxes so how can the rich pay less?
No dumbass the poor pay 0 in INCOME taxes. of which income taxes only equal 1/4 of total taxes. It is surprising that all you right-wingers are brainwashed beyond reasoning.
Go read my response to jar ahead. Billionaires rich people with lots of capital gains and the richest 400 Americans all PAY lower taxes then those in poverty.

God how brainwashed are you that you still think trickle down economics works after 100 years of it failing
How many jobs have you gotten from a poor man?
Considering most jobs are from small business of which most small business owners are poor more of us have gotten jobs from a poor man then from a rich man.
Furthermore if you gave poor people 70billion dollars it would create 4 times the jobs then if you'd have given that same 70billion to rich people.

what a stupid fucking lie.

Only 15% of the jobs in America are from companies with a rich CEO, or from someone who is rich. The rest is either from government jobs, jobs from poor business woners, or self-employed people
Databases, Tables & Calculators by Subject
Employment Situation Summary
http://archive.sba.gov/advo/research/us_06ss.pdf
http://www.dol.gov/odep/pubs/business/business.htm

Excuse me giving poor people money creates 7 times not 4 more jobs then if you gave the rich the same amount of money.
Who Creates Jobs? Taxes, Spending, and Class War | Working-Class Perspectives

So like always the things you find a lie are actually reality.

If the liberal element here was truly concerned about the government's budget, there were be many more cuts. What type of fool gives a poor budgeter more money to use?

You can barely speak English I dont you can handle this
Company B does not.
A wins the bid.
First off the stimulus didn't give money to random one competing company and not the other. The tax cuts applied to ALL companies in a certain field.
So thanks for showing that you know nothing about the stimulus

Solyndra, fast and furious, gsa...........

Green energy loans have created 75 dollars in benefits for every dollar spent. But goon cherry picking and being ignorant

I checked into a windmill to generate electricity on my property. I think I'd recoup my investment in about thirty years.

Well given that energy production from clean sources cost half that of fossil fuels you'd recoup it sooner then you'd think

Solyndra, fast and furious, gsa...........

Green energy loans have created 75 dollars in benefits for every dollar spent. But goon cherry picking and being ignorant

I checked into a windmill to generate electricity on my property. I think I'd recoup my investment in about thirty years.

Yeah. I checked into Solar Panels.
It takes 32 years for payback investment. In the meantime the panels need to be replaced every 15 years. :cuckoo:

Well given that energy production from clean sources cost half that of fossil fuels you'd recoup it sooner then you'd think

IF getting energy from clean companies worked! But it didn't. The companies all went bankrupt. The more pertinent issue is WHEN they went bankrupt. They got start up money, then the got millions and millions in operating capital. These millions were distributed to the executives in the form of bonuses, after which these companies filed for bankruptcy and the CEO's who got the bonuses, made large donations to obama's reelection campaign.

You can barely speak English I dont you can handle this
Company B does not.
A wins the bid.
First off the stimulus didn't give money to random one competing company and not the other. The tax cuts applied to ALL companies in a certain field.
So thanks for showing that you know nothing about the stimulus

wrong again.

Tax breaks were only one part of the stimulus.
Cash to many was a major player.

Wow....where do you get your infoermation?

Don't you think if there were a plentiful and cheaper alternative, it'd be in use? That's kinda how capitalism works.

But then, you wouldn't know about such things.

No it doesn't.
Coal is the cheapest and then Natural Gas.

And what did we find?
plz try to be coherent

Company B does not.

A wins the bid.

A, however, needs to hire more becuase B went under and now there is less competitin..andf they need to hire to satisfy the new contract they won.

SO A hires 50 more people....

So...

100 jobs lost, 50 jobs created.

And the government?

They tell idiots like you how they created 50 jobs.

Now...without the stimulus...

Company C asks for bids from A and B

both bids are fair and may the best company win.

A wins.

B, losing the bid, needs to lay off 50 people...but doesnt closde its doors becuase it realizes it just lost the bid, but it can try to win the next one seeing as A was not artificially propped up.

A, on the other hand needs to hire 25 people to satisfy the new contract.

So...

50 jobs lost
25 jobs gained...

net 25 lost....and not a penny cost to the taxpayer.

So lets see...

50 net jobs lost at a cost to the tax payer

or

25 net jobs lost at no cost to the taxpayer.

Hmmm....what to do....what to do......

No it doesn't.
Coal is the cheapest and then Natural Gas.

he continually makes stuff up to win a debate.

He also claimed that no cash was given to companies via the stimulus...it was all tax breaks.

Where does he get his info from?

And the best he has? He criticized me for using the word deficit when I obviuously knew the word was debt.

THAT was the best he had.

The savings just aren't there. If they were, everyone would be buying solar, windmills, and geothermal coils.

Forum List

Back