How Many Issues Can Barack Get Wrong ?

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
"The Obama campaign problems go beyond the tone-deaf community-organizer politics on the stupid Buffett Rule, the Rosen flap, and the naughty boys at the Secret Service. It's all of the above -- and then some. It's the stupid stimulus, which is turning into a real bust now that all those female schoolteachers are losing their jobs. It's the corrupt green energy swamp, where the latest scandal has green corporate officers loaning themselves the company green. It's the war on Big Oil, just as we are entering a new era of fossil-fuel exploration. It's the death sentence on Big Coal just as coal is getting priced out of the market by fracking natural gas. It's the utter stupidity of ObamaCare when everyone knows it's going to raise health care costs..."

How many issues can you get wrong in four years, Mr. President? Are you going for the Guinness Book of Records?

Read more: Articles: Mr. President, It's All of the Above

How many stupid post can you do?

Majority of Americans support the Buffet Rule.

In the meantime, how about the GOP insulting over 50% of the American voters?

Not as stupid as you.

Some of us are interested in solving problems, not taxing someone else to pay our way.

"The Obama campaign problems go beyond the tone-deaf community-organizer politics on the stupid Buffett Rule, the Rosen flap, and the naughty boys at the Secret Service. It's all of the above -- and then some. It's the stupid stimulus, which is turning into a real bust now that all those female schoolteachers are losing their jobs. It's the corrupt green energy swamp, where the latest scandal has green corporate officers loaning themselves the company green. It's the war on Big Oil, just as we are entering a new era of fossil-fuel exploration. It's the death sentence on Big Coal just as coal is getting priced out of the market by fracking natural gas. It's the utter stupidity of ObamaCare when everyone knows it's going to raise health care costs..."

How many issues can you get wrong in four years, Mr. President? Are you going for the Guinness Book of Records?

Read more: Articles: Mr. President, It's All of the Above

Has he gotten one Wright yet?

Newsflash.... our President and Mr. Buffet don't want it either.

I believe that democrats say that a majority of Americans support the Buffet rule. Especially after obama said it was a gimmick that wasn't expected to work. The ones who want the Buffett Rule also believe that profesional wrestling is real. That would make the only intelligent Americans the ones leaving the nation and renouncing their citizenship.

Not as stupid as you.

Some of us are interested in solving problems, not taxing someone else to pay our way.

I see so according to you the deficit, poverty is not a problem, and rich people paying less taxes the those in poverty are not problems.
Perhaps you are to stupid and illiterate to know the definition of "problem"

I believe that democrats say that a majority of Americans support the Buffet rule. Especially after obama said it was a gimmick that wasn't expected to work. The ones who want the Buffett Rule also believe that profesional wrestling is real. That would make the only intelligent Americans the ones leaving the nation and renouncing their citizenship.

How is it that you are able to never say anything of intellectual value?

Not as stupid as you.

I see so according to you the deficit, poverty is not a problem, and rich people paying less taxes the those in poverty are not problems.

16 trillion dollare fdeficit IS a problem.
4.7 billi9on a year increae in tax revenue will not help so not a solution
Poverty is a problem.
Making success seem evil is not a solution
Rich paying loess taxes than those in poverty WOULD BE a problem.
Than God we dont have that problem.

LEARN BY READING AND APPLYING LOGIC.,...not by listening to pundits who get paid to create controversy.

Not as stupid as you.

The poor pay "zero" in federal taxes so how can the rich pay less?

The problem is taxing the hell out of job creators in a time when jobs are needed.

How many jobs have you gotten from a poor man?

Not as stupid as you.

Since those "in poverty" pay no taxes whatsoever, everyone who pays taxes, including the rich pay far FAR more than a share considered fair.

I heard Richard Reich make a superlatively stupid argument last night. The poor, who pay no taxes, do not get to claim the same tax loopholes that the rich claim. This makes sense to the same hard left who claim that the poor, who pay no taxes, pay more taxes than the rich who do pay taxes.

I can never understand why Republicans say the stimulus failed when over a hundred of their leaders in congress took billions and created thousands and thousands of jobs. Not to mention all the governors. They sit in front of the Internet the same as me. They only have to spend a few minutes with any search engine to find out the truth.

I'm constantly amazed at how the Republicans can call success a "failure" yet look at failures like Iraq and the Bush tax cuts and see "success".

bizarro.jpg

Not as stupid as you.

ROTFL you don't even know the differences between debt and deficit.
The American government has 16 trillion dollars in total debts, the deficit is 1.4trillion a year.
Also plz explain why you think lowering the deficit doesn't help solve the deficit problem
Poverty is a problem.
Making success seem evil is not a solution
I see so according to you making it so millionaires pay at least the same amount of taxes as someone in poverty is punishing success.

ROTFL. Are you really so damn clueless that you don't even know what the Buffet rule is all about?

LEARN BY READING AND APPLYING LOGIC.,...not by listening to pundits who get paid to create controversy.
Take your own advice, also perhaps some English classes as well
One Chart Shows Obama Is Right About "Buffett Rule" - BlueOregon
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/07intop400.pdf
^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress
^Some billionaires pay as low of tax rates as 1%

I can never understand why Republicans say the stimulus failed when over a hundred of their leaders in congress took billions and created thousands and thousands of jobs. Not to mention all the governors. They sit in front of the Internet the same as me. They only have to spend a few minutes with any search engine to find out the truth.

I'm constantly amazed at how the Republicans can call success a "failure" yet look at failures like Iraq and the Bush tax cuts and see "success".

bizarro.jpg

actually, there is a simple answer.

Well........you see "4 million jobs created" and dont wonder how that is possible when the unemployment number is ABOVE where it was when the stimulus was first enacted.

Furthermore, you dont question how it is posible that 4 million jobs were created, yet there are nearly 2 million less people working in the US....

But you see, smart people who are not willing to take governments word as Gods word, look deeper into it.

And what did we find?

4 million jobs may have been created...but at the expense of 6 million jobs and 800 billion dollars.

That sounds like a success story to you?

ROTFL you don't even know the differences between debt and deficit.
The American government has 16 trillion dollars in total debts, the deficit is 1.4trillion a year.
Also plz explain why you think lowering the deficit doesn't help solve the deficit problem

I see so according to you making it so millionaires pay at least the same amount of taxes as someone in poverty is punishing success.

ROTFL. Are you really so damn clueless that you don't even know what the Buffet rule is all about?

Take your own advice, also perhaps some English classes as well
One Chart Shows Obama Is Right About "Buffett Rule" - BlueOregon
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/07intop400.pdf
^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress
^Some billionaires pay as low of tax rates as 1%

I used deficit instead of debt. It happens. Obama said Corpse-man.

Excuse me child, for my error.

The fact that you jumped on that shows me your maturity level.

You are no longer worthy of my time, Child.

Not as stupid as you.

No dumbass the poor pay 0 in INCOME taxes. of which income taxes only equal 1/4 of total taxes. It is surprising that all you right-wingers are brainwashed beyond reasoning.
Go read my response to jar ahead. Billionaires rich people with lots of capital gains and the richest 400 Americans all PAY lower taxes then those in poverty.

The problem is taxing the hell out of job creators in a time when jobs are needed.
God how brainwashed are you that you still think trickle down economics works after 100 years of it failing
Considering most jobs are from small business of which most small business owners are poor more of us have gotten jobs from a poor man then from a rich man.
Furthermore if you gave poor people 70billion dollars it would create 4 times the jobs then if you'd have given that same 70billion to rich people.

Not as stupid as you.

Since those "in poverty" pay no taxes whatsoever, everyone who pays taxes, including the rich pay far FAR more than a share considered fair.

I heard Richard Reich make a superlatively stupid argument last night. The poor, who pay no taxes, do not get to claim the same tax loopholes that the rich claim. This makes sense to the same hard left who claim that the poor, who pay no taxes, pay more taxes than the rich who do pay taxes.

Jesus you've been saying the same thing for weeks now and it keeps getting debunked. Are you really so damn dense that when presented with reality for the 20th time you stil reject it?
The poor pay NO INCOME taxes of which income taxes only equal 1/4th of total taxes.
Plz come back when you are ready to accept reality

No dumbass the poor pay 0 in INCOME taxes. of which income taxes only equal 1/4 of total taxes. It is surprising that all you right-wingers are brainwashed beyond reasoning.
Go read my response to jar ahead. Billionaires rich people with lots of capital gains and the richest 400 Americans all PAY lower taxes then those in poverty.

God how brainwashed are you that you still think trickle down economics works after 100 years of it failing
Considering most jobs are from small business of which most small business owners are poor more of us have gotten jobs from a poor man then from a rich man.
Furthermore if you gave poor people 70billion dollars it would create 4 times the jobs then if you'd have given that same 70billion to rich people.

what a stupid fucking lie.

Hmmm...

Romney paid 3 million in taxes...

What poor person paid more than that?

Forum List

Back