How many is enough?

People latch onto catch phrases and mass hysteria easily, it's just another and will hopefully pass as quickly as all the others ...

How many threads do we really need that all claim the Swine flu was manufactured, there are at least 3 in the Conspiracy forum now. AND they all say the SAME THING.

Well, that's a good place for them, since I don't bother reading the conspiracy forum.

What're you complaining about again?

How many threads do we really need that all claim the Swine flu was manufactured, there are at least 3 in the Conspiracy forum now. AND they all say the SAME THING.

It was manufactured by the Obama Administration because Obama is the AntiChrist. Here is undeniable proof:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpBfS5FWVWI[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Âñåì äîáðîãî âðåìåíè ñóòîê...Åñëè êòî òî èùåò ñåðâåð Ventrilo äëÿ ñâîåãî êëàíà.
Ó ìåíÿ åñòü ñåðâåð Âåíòðèëî(àðåíäîâàííûé) åñëè êîìó íóæåí ñåðâåð ìîãó îòäàòü ïîä êëàí, ãèëüäèþ...
Ïèøèòå ìíå â ICQ: 4664184

P.S. Óâàæàåìûå ìîäåðàòîðû è àäìèíèòðàöèÿ ôîðóìà, ïðîøó, åñëè ÿ çàïîñòèë íå â òîò ðàçäàë, ïðîñüáà ïåðåíåñòè â íóæíûé, Çàðàíåå ñïàñèáî.

Ó ìåíÿ åñòü ñåðâåð Âåíòðèëî(àðåíäîâàííûé) åñëè êîìó íóæåí ñåðâåð ìîãó îòäàòü ïîä êëàí, ãèëüäèþ...

P.S. Óâàæàåìûå ìîäåðàòîðû è àäìèíèòðàöèÿ ôîðóìà, ïðîøó, åñëè ÿ çàïîñòèë íå â òîò ðàçäàë, ïðîñüáà ïåðåíåñòè â íóæíûé, Çàðàíåå ñïàñèáî.
That's all Greek to me.

I was going to say 502, but 42 or 47 or whatever works for me.

BTW, did anyone know that mononucleosis causes the spleen to swell and potentially burst?

Or that it's Epstein Barre virus?

I sure as shit didn't know it, until I caught it. I'll be shedding those fucking viruses (virai?) till the day I die, and continue to have mini-outbreaks.

Wasn't it enought that I lived through chicken pox (read shingles) mumps and the fucking measles? Do I really need this shit?

No, I don't. And I'm pissed that the clinic (thank you President Bush, our 3 small communities wouldn't have clinics if it weren't for you) didn't give me more pain meds or adequately advise me, dammit!

I would sue, but it's so damn tiring.

How do know that YOU aren't part of a Global Conspiracy to spread misinformation about the swine flu, sow the seeds of Government Enslavement and steal our very thoughts? Hmmm?

You've already admitted that the Government has trained you for quite some time now.

This shit ought to be against the rules... what the fuck is going on here... another plot to bomb America? How the hell do we know? ... :eusa_eh:

Call the CIA.

Forum List

Back