How many have heard of the North American union

Thats what I am trying to figure out.

Because it's full of crap? Because it's not true?

Do you have any credible sources from news agencies, good, solid news agencies who base happening in fact? Your Canada Free Press site employs a ninth grader, it doesn't bode well for the claims you're making.

I have the other two links from the military that I posted.

They have no mention of such a union. Both mention partnering with Canada and Mexico, but its plasubile that we're trying to partner both of militaries so they can work together. The second one even says as much in case of civil emergency. No mention of something like the European Union here.

Because it's full of crap? Because it's not true?

Do you have any credible sources from news agencies, good, solid news agencies who base happening in fact? Your Canada Free Press site employs a ninth grader, it doesn't bode well for the claims you're making.

They have no mention of such a union. Both mention partnering with Canada and Mexico, but its plasubile that we're trying to partner both of militaries so they can work together. The second one even says as much in case of civil emergency. No mention of something like the European Union here.

The Union was hidden under Civil Assistance Plan. Doesn't it bother you that foreign troops will be on American soil?
“This document is a unique, bilateral military plan to align our respective national military plans to respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities,” Renuart said. “Unity of effort during bilateral support for civil support operations such as floods, forest fires, hurricanes, earthquakes and effects of a terrorist attack, in order to save lives, prevent human suffering and mitigate damage to property, is of the highest importance, and we need to be able to have forces that are flexible and adaptive to support rapid decision-making in a collaborative environment.”

The Union was hidden under Civil Assistance Plan. Doesn't it bother you that foreign troops will be on American soil?
“This document is a unique, bilateral military plan to align our respective national military plans to respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities,” Renuart said. “Unity of effort during bilateral support for civil support operations such as floods, forest fires, hurricanes, earthquakes and effects of a terrorist attack, in order to save lives, prevent human suffering and mitigate damage to property, is of the highest importance, and we need to be able to have forces that are flexible and adaptive to support rapid decision-making in a collaborative environment.”

Got proof of that? As in, a news source? Because that paragraph doesn't mean we're sharing a military. It means, if Canada has a forest fire or if New Orleans gets hit by a hurricane, we'll send our military to help if the other country would like. This is more likely us being good neighbors than anything else.

Plus. We have troops in tons of other countries around the globe. But hey, if its us, it's okay, right?

Got proof of that? As in, a news source? Because that paragraph doesn't mean we're sharing a military. It means, if Canada has a forest fire or if New Orleans gets hit by a hurricane, we'll send our military to help if the other country would like. This is more likely us being good neighbors than anything else.

Plus. We have troops in tons of other countries around the globe. But hey, if its us, it's okay, right?

That was a cut and paste from this link
U.S. Northern Command News

Which makes no mention of an American Union and simply reasserts my own point more.

Maybe I need to spray me computer screen with lemon juice to make the invisible text written by the scary American-Union bogeymen show up? There's nothing here to support your claims.

Which makes no mention of an American Union and simply reasserts my own point more.

Maybe I need to spray me computer screen with lemon juice to make the invisible text written by the scary American-Union bogeymen show up? There's nothing here to support your claims.

I do remember obama mentioning something about the North American Union but he blew it off and tried to side step the question by saying that the road that is being built from the Northern Border of America the the Southern Border of America had nothing to do wwith a union It was going to be used for transportation of trucks. or something like that.

Question would you object to such Union if it did happen?
It's not worth it if you don't believe it no skin off my teeth.

Last edited:
Why do you think its a conspiracy?

I mis-typed. Its not a conspiracy. Its a conspiracy theory believed by people who are generally prone to believing most conspiracy theories.

I'm not gunny but I will answer
I started this thread here because it's current event and it's not a conspiracy. If you check out the government links you will see that for yourself. With exception to the Canadian free press the rest are the government links.

No, only one is a government link, which describes the military capabilities regarding northern defense. BTW, have you ever heard of Norad?

Your other two links are nutter web sites.

I have three links one is Candian free press
and is are the other two links
2008 U.S. Army Posture Statement - Information Papers - U.S. Army North/Fifth U.S. Army
Do you like the idea of foreign troops on American soil?

Despite the name, Canada Free Press is not some Canadian national press syndicate. It is a website that subscribes to all sorts of conspiracy theories and other extreme right-wing sites like WorldNetDaily.

Your quote from the military merely highlights an integrated response plan in case of an attack or an emergency on the continent. It arose from 9/11, when a Canadian was briefly in charge of American military airspace due to discontinuities arising from the attack.

I mis-typed. Its not a conspiracy. Its a conspiracy theory believed by people who are generally prone to believing most conspiracy theories.

No, only one is a government link, which describes the military capabilities regarding northern defense. BTW, have you ever heard of Norad?

Your other two links are nutter web sites.

I have three links one is Candian free press
and is are the other two links
2008 U.S. Army Posture Statement - Information Papers - U.S. Army North/Fifth U.S. Army
Do you like the idea of foreign troops on American soil?

Despite the name, Canada Free Press is not some Canadian national press syndicate. It is a website that subscribes to all sorts of conspiracy theories and other extreme right-wing sites like WorldNetDaily.

Your quote from the military merely highlights an integrated response plan in case of an attack or an emergency on the continent. It arose from 9/11, when a Canadian was briefly in charge of American military airspace due to discontinuities arising from the attack.

As I have said don't believe I don't care.

ME,

as an OTR (Over The Road) truck driver.

I also posted about the AMEROs,

years ago.

If you didn't see this coming?

You just weren't watching

Forum List

Back