How many have heard of the North American union

I have.

Its generally a conspiracy believed by the gullible.

Why do you think its a conspiracy?

Because it never happened and never will
Never happen?

Paperwork always comes in handy when bureaucrats cry “Conspiracy Theory”.
Defined by its architects as a “Civil Assistance Plan”, the agreement was never submitted to Congress for approval.
Welcome to the North American Army

What continued efforts does the Army have planned for the future?
USARNORTH will continue to provide robust homeland defense and DSCA support and fulfill responsibilities in the USNORTHCOM area of responsibility. To achieve this, current USARNORTH strategic objectives include the following:

•Effectively and efficiently coordinate DoD’s timely response in the NORTHCOM land domain.
•Further develop, organize, and unify the military capability in the NORTHCOM land domain for CBRNE response.
•Mature a regionally oriented network for rapid and effective homeland defense and DSCA operations.
•Continue to develop the capability to fulfill Army service component command functions to support Army forces deployed in the NORTHCOM area of responsibility.
•Build and sustain an effective partnership with Canada and Mexico.
•Create a highly competent and disciplined workforce operating daily in a world-class work environment.
2008 U.S. Army Posture Statement - Information Papers - U.S. Army North/Fifth U.S. Army

Last edited:

Never happen?

Defined by its architects as a “Civil Assistance Plan”, the agreement was never submitted to Congress for approval.

USARNORTH will continue to provide robust homeland defense and DSCA support and fulfill responsibilities in the USNORTHCOM area of responsibility. To achieve this, current USARNORTH strategic objectives include the following:

•Effectively and efficiently coordinate DoD’s timely response in the NORTHCOM land domain.
•Further develop, organize, and unify the military capability in the NORTHCOM land domain for CBRNE response.
•Mature a regionally oriented network for rapid and effective homeland defense and DSCA operations.
•Continue to develop the capability to fulfill Army service component command functions to support Army forces deployed in the NORTHCOM area of responsibility.
•Create a highly competent and disciplined workforce operating daily in a world-class work environment.
2008 U.S. Army Posture Statement - Information Papers - U.S. Army North/Fifth U.S. Army

U.S. Northern Command, Canada Command establish new bilateral Civil Assistance Plan
U.S. Northern Command News

Do you leftwingnut sheeple show up all at once every night?

*yawn*

You goofs even think I have a conspiracy going; yet, you're still here, runnin' your jibs. I'm all for you proving what f-ing fools you are.

Gunny

Why is this thread in Current Events vs Conspiracy Theories?

Have you now elevated NAU as a current event?

Never happen?

U.S. Northern Command, Canada Command establish new bilateral Civil Assistance Plan

We also belong to NATO, ANZUS and have a protection agreement with Japan and S Korea. Does that prove we have a union with them also?

Do you leftwingnut sheeple show up all at once every night?

*yawn*

You goofs even think I have a conspiracy going; yet, you're still here, runnin' your jibs. I'm all for you proving what f-ing fools you are.

Gunny

Why is this thread in Current Events vs Conspiracy Theories?

Have you now elevated NAU as a current event?

I'm not gunny but I will answer
I started this thread here because it's current event and it's not a conspiracy. If you check out the government links you will see that for yourself. With exception to the Canadian free press the rest are the government links.

Never happen?

We also belong to NATO, ANZUS and have a protection agreement with Japan and S Korea. Does that prove we have a union with them also?

You are not making any sense. Why are you defending Bush? Here you have a legit complaint against him and you defend him. Why wasn't this authorized through Congress?

I mis-typed. Its not a conspiracy. Its a conspiracy theory believed by people who are generally prone to believing most conspiracy theories.

I started this thread here because it's current event and it's not a conspiracy. If you check out the government links you will see that for yourself. With exception to the Canadian free press the rest are the government links.

No, only one is a government link, which describes the military capabilities regarding northern defense. BTW, have you ever heard of Norad?

Your other two links are nutter web sites.

I mis-typed. Its not a conspiracy. Its a conspiracy theory believed by people who are generally prone to believing most conspiracy theories.

No, only one is a government link, which describes the military capabilities regarding northern defense. BTW, have you ever heard of Norad?

Your other two links are nutter web sites.

I have three links one is Candian free press
and is are the other two links
Do you like the idea of foreign troops on American soil?
“This document is a unique, bilateral military plan to align our respective national military plans to respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities,” Renuart said. “Unity of effort during bilateral support for civil support operations such as floods, forest fires, hurricanes, earthquakes and effects of a terrorist attack, in order to save lives, prevent human suffering and mitigate damage to property, is of the highest importance, and we need to be able to have forces that are flexible and adaptive to support rapid decision-making in a collaborative environment.”

Last edited:

You are not making any sense. Why are you defending Bush? Here you have a legit complaint against him and you defend him. Why wasn't this authorized through Congress?

maybe because there was no requirement to do so.

But since it all makes so much sense to coordinate military activities with our neighbors ....who cares?

Bush could do some things right. Military treaties with our neighbors makes sense....invading countries because of imaginary WMDs does not

maybe because there was no requirement to do so.

But since it all makes so much sense to coordinate military activities with our neighbors ....who cares?

Bush could do some things right. Military treaties with our neighbors makes sense....invading countries because of imaginary WMDs does not

And it's people like you that will be very easely fooled into allowing America to lose it's sovernity. You will hand it over free and easy for what? A little safety?

I smell bullcrap. There's no political reason for the United States to do this. Europe pooled together into the European Union to retain power and economic strength in a world where they found themselves rapidly becoming obsolete.

Why would the United States want to enter such a union? We're the most powerful country in the world, our economy has taken a beating, but remains the strongest. What the devil do we have to benefit from such a union? Anything?

I smell bullcrap. There's no political reason for the United States to do this. Europe pooled together into the European Union to retain power and economic strength in a world where they found themselves rapidly becoming obsolete.

Why would the United States want to enter such a union? We're the most powerful country in the world, our economy has taken a beating, but remains the strongest. What the devil do we have to benefit from such a union? Anything?

Thats what I am trying to figure out.

Because it's full of crap? Because it's not true?

Do you have any credible sources from news agencies, good, solid news agencies who base happening in fact? Your Canada Free Press site employs a ninth grader, it doesn't bode well for the claims you're making.

Because it's full of crap? Because it's not true?

Do you have any credible sources from news agencies, good, solid news agencies who base happening in fact? Your Canada Free Press site employs a ninth grader, it doesn't bode well for the claims you're making.

I have the other two links from the military that I posted.

Forum List

Back