How many forum members to change a light bulb?

deaddude said:
1 conservative to say that "this is all the libs fault, they have been over using the light which has caused the light bulb to burn out"

1 liberal to point out that "the current electric company has wasted more electricity than any other for the last 40 years"

50 members of each ideology to repeat and reassert these two statements

1 conservative to say "We are in a time of crisis, the electric company needs that electricity to fight the Axis of Darkness."

1 liberal to say "But why did we go in to the War in the Study, Osama Bin Black Out is still hidding in the basement."

1 Conservative to rebutt "We liberated the Study from the tenebrous tyranny of Saddam Short Circut. The study is entering into a new era of en-lightenment."

1 liberal to respond with "At what cost, the War in the Study has resulted in the largest electric bill on record, and didnt their VP just shoot some body in the face?"

1 conservative to angrily respond "that whole 'shot in the face' thing has been blown way out of porportion please stay on topic"

1 liberal to retract, "fine forget about the VP shooting somebody in the face, what about the electric company monitering my electricity use without a warrant from the department of energy"

1 conservative moderator to finally end it all "this light bulb analogy for the war on terror is crazy, who ever thought of it had way to much time on their hands, it must have been some dirty moderate with no oppinions of their own and nothing better to do (closes thread).

:clap: :clap:

padisha emperor said:
1 To claim that French light bulbs are superior, you can say :D :D :D

Great Joke, Said ;)
1 French forum member to revive a debate on good vs. bad nationalism! :tng:
Thus hijacking the thread.

USViking said:
I hope I don't get banned for this, but it would take only one member
with enough vaginal dexterity to change a lightbulb.

:eek2:

:rotflmao:

Forum List

Back