How many females are in this photo??

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Last night I was flipping through channels to find something good to watch, and came across c-span. This guy was speaking about something, education i think. Then they posted the name of this guy...and it is a FEMALE's name. Rosa DeLauro. It is in fact a woman, who is a congresswoman for Conn. Or a guy who is cross-dressing or had a sex change. Seriously, this is freaky. I have never seen this woman before. I am glad I haven't.

http://www.house.gov/delauro/press/2005/October/Home_Heating_Senators.JPG

in the words of Kevin McAlister: "Buzz your girlfriend...woof!"

I like how Kerry and the other guy are trying to keep from laughing.

Look at the way Hillary is looking at her/him.....thinking...

"Yeah, I'd do her..um..him...um..whatever. I'd hit it."

I've seen uglier.

*PROJECTILE VOMIT WARNING* Those with weak stomachs should not scroll down.

HelenThomas.jpg

Hobbit said:
I've seen uglier.

*PROJECTILE VOMIT WARNING* Those with weak stomachs should not scroll down.

HelenThomas.jpg

I didn't know the Bride of Frankenstein was in politics! :)

GotZoom said:
I like how Kerry and the other guy are trying to keep from laughing. Look at the way Hillary is looking at her/him.....thinking...
"Yeah, I'd do her..um..him...um..whatever. I'd hit it."
I think you're right about 2 of them, but the guy standing next to Kerry,I think, looks like he's gonna KILL whomever stuck him up on the same platform with the others.

mom4 said:
This thread is mean. No offense, Fuzzy.
it wasn't meant to be mean really, it was just that I saw this woman speak, and for the first few minutes i thought it was really a guy and was stunned that it was not. the photo i posted is an older one, but what she was wearing last night could have passed for hetero-male attire...

fuzzykitten99 said:
it wasn't meant to be mean really, it was just that I saw this woman speak, and for the first few minutes i thought it was really a guy and was stunned that it was not. the photo i posted is an older one, but what she was wearing last night could have passed for hetero-male attire...
I know you didn't mean to be cruel, but the thread just got turned that way. :dunno:

Forum List

Back