How Many Died in The Holocaust?

How many do you think died in the Holocaust?

• 6 million Jews

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 11 million souls most Jewish

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • no one died in a Holocaust

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I dunno, whens the game on?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its funny how NO ONE ever starts a thread or whines about the MILLIONS of white christians the jewish bolshevik regime in Russia slaughtered...its always about the holohoax.....funny how that is huh? Also never hear anything about the holodomor again that happened under Jewish Bolshevist Russia.

15326422_135840046899335_2989655108744483493_n.jpg

Holohoax. ZERO died from German hands. ANY that died were criminals and enemies of the state and died of starvation due to ALLIED blockading the food and supply trains.

You are as usual- a total racist idiot and liar.

We can feel certain George Soros didn't.

Can't have everything.....
Well Soros soul most certainly died as he helped take the property of Jews that were sent to Death Camps..

And of course that isn't true either.

Soros was a teenage Jew, put into hiding by his father, with a local fascist leader. Soros went with this leader once when the leader went to inventory the estate of wealthy Jews who had been able to flee.

Soros was lucky to survive the Holocaust.

his evil anti-semitism

This is the one thing that most people don't understand about the Holocaust. It wasn't just the Germans. Yes, Hitler was openly and vigorously anti-Semitic. But, you couldn't be a politician in 1930's Europe without being an open proponent or at least a tacit facilitator of anti-Semitism.

Early in the Holocaust, the Nazi's plan for the Jews was to eject them from German society -- they were satisfied for the Jews to leave Germany with the clothes on their backs. But those Jews had no where in Europe (or America) to go. No one would take them.

Nazi Germany put severe restrictions on Jews being able to leave Germany- far from trying to eject them, they basically had to buy their way out of the country- if they could.

But yes- the rest of the world largely would not accept them. Oddly enough China was very open to accepting Jewish refugees- and ended up with a large Jewish population in Shanghai.

Its funny how NO ONE ever starts a thread or whines about the MILLIONS of white christians the jewish bolshevik regime in Russia slaughtered...its always about the holohoax.....funny how that is huh? Also never hear anything about the holodomor again that happened under Jewish Bolshevist Russia.

Nothing stops you from starting a thread about the evils of Stalin.

Except your own laziness.

Even if that's true, it's also true that anti-Semitism has been a key precept of all sects of xtianity for nearly 2000 years.
Oh, lol, anti-semitism has NEVER been a precept of any major Christian denomination.

You might have heard, our founder was a Jew Himself, so that is kind of a tricky thing being an anti-semite in a religion that is essentially a branch of Judaism itself.

The vast majority of anti-semites have been those more dependent on secular inspiration than Gospel.

Christianity and antisemitism - Wikipedia

The Christian Church has a long history of anti-semitism- not now- but for most of the history of Christianity.

St. Jerome identified Jews with Judas Iscariot and the immoral use of money ("Judas is cursed, that in Judas the Jews may be accursed... their prayers turn into sins"). Jerome's homiletical assaults, that may have served as the basis for the anti-Jewish Good Friday liturgy, contrasts Jews with the evil, and that "the ceremonies of the Jews are harmful and deadly to Christians", whoever keeps them was doomed to the devil: "My enemies are the Jews; they have conspired in hatred against Me, crucified Me, heaped evils of all kinds upon Me, blasphemed Me."[22]

On 14 July 1555, Pope Paul IV issued papal bull Cum nimis absurdum which revoked all the rights of the Jewish community and placed religious and economic restrictions on Jews in the Papal States, renewed anti-Jewish legislation and subjected Jews to various degradations and restrictions on their personal freedom.

Holohoax. ZERO died from German hands. ANY that died were criminals and enemies of the state and died of starvation due to ALLIED blockading the food and supply trains.
Well Adolf my Grandfather saw the death camps and your revisionist garbage is bullshit.

Well Adolf my Grandfather saw the death camps and your revisionist garbage is bullshit.
Like I said THOSE that died in the prison camps died from starvation and disease thanks to the allied blockade of supply trains. Its actually unfortunate,Its not like I didn't want Hitler to complete the freeing of the world from Jewish control but it just didn't happen.Jews were whining about a holohoax as far back as world war 1.

the 6 mil figure was an est of the number of Jews in the EU at wars outbreak. last i heard it was up to 24 mil. I doubt anyone will ever know for sure

I can see this question is a sort of litmus test (in the modern world, if you don't denounce the Nazis all the time, and worship Jews all the time, you are considered a racist murderer).

So I reject the premise of the question. The simple truth is, the mortality rate of all of us is 100%. Lots of Germans, Russians, and other Europeans died as well.

Every single day, people die. You will die, I will die.

It's not my job to feel guilty or responsible for everyone.

Did he carry out a scientific investigation of the evidence?

How does he know what he was told was true?

Soldiers were told all sorts of propaganda to make them effective murder machines.

WW1 propaganda...

The myth of the "gassing" of the Jews during the Second World War is only a recurrence -- or a recycling -- of a myth from the First World War: that of the "gassing" of Serbs by the Germans, the Austrians, and the Bulgarians.

On March 22, 1916, the London Daily Telegaph printed, on its page 7, the following article:

ATROCITIES IN SERBIA
700,000 VICTIMS

FAURISSON:on the Myth of the 'Gassing' of the Serbs (1991)

Forum List

Back