How Many Died in The Holocaust?

How many do you think died in the Holocaust?

• 6 million Jews

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 11 million souls most Jewish

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • no one died in a Holocaust

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I dunno, whens the game on?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Holohoax. ZERO died from German hands. ANY that died were criminals and enemies of the state and died of starvation due to ALLIED blockading the food and supply trains.

We can feel certain George Soros didn't.

Can't have everything.....
Well Soros soul most certainly died as he helped take the property of Jews that were sent to Death Camps.

Had he been at Auschwitz, I think he would have been one of those guys pulling the gold teeth, for an extra slice of potato then bragging later about how good it made him feel these days to remember it.

There is no more a despicable man on this planet except maybe for David Irving.

How many people do you think died in the Holocaust?

Your poll is deficient. The best estimate is 3.5 to 4 million Jews were killed. Add another million for the Roma and other undesireables and that gets you up to 4.5 o 5 million who died as a result of German action. This includes the million we know the Einsatzgruppen murdered in the Ukraine and Russia.

Your poll is deficient. The best estimate is 3.5 to 4 million Jews were killed. Add another million for the Roma and other undesireables and that gets you up to 4.5 o 5 million who died as a result of German action. This includes the million we know the Einsatzgruppen murdered in the Ukraine and Russia.
I didnt want to go into all the plausible granularity. My point ws to find out if anyone considered the Holocaust to consist only of Jews that were killed or do they include the other groups also, which is my view. Everyone that was a civilian that should have been protected by those governments and instead murdered is a Holocaust victim, IMO.

As to the numbers, I just took the Wikipedia totals.

Broader definitions include the two to three million Soviet POWs who died as a result of mistreatment due to Nazi racial policies, two million non-Jewish ethnic Poles who died due to the conditions of Nazi occupation, 90,000–220,000 Romani, 270,000 mentally and physically disabled killed in Germany's eugenics program, 80,000–200,000 Freemasons, 20,000–25,000 Slovenes, 5,000–15,000 homosexuals, 2,500–5,000 Jehovah's Witnesses and 7,000 Spanish Republicans, bringing the death toll to around 11 million.​

We could argue about the numbers all day, but in Truth, I doubt we can ever really know as the Gemrans were so efficient that it is difficult to seriously impose a ceiling.

"The other day, my niece came home from Hebrew school and said, 'Aunt Sarah ... today we learned about the Holocaust. Did you know that Hitler killed 60 million Jews?'

I said, 'No, honey ... it was only 6 million Jews ... 60 million would have been unforgivable"

-- Sarah Silverman

300B629B00000578-3393994-image-a-7_1452525573336.jpg

"The other day, my niece came home from Hebrew school and said, 'Aunt Sarah ... today we learned about the Holocaust. Did you know that Hitler killed 60 million Jews?'

I said, 'No, honey ... it was only 6 million Jews ... 60 million would have been unforgivable"

-- Sarah Silverman

A piece of shit.

About 60-70 million; 10s of millions of Russians.
So you would add in the military casualties as well?

That is a mighty bold marker you grade with there, sonny.

I cannot require a government to be responsible for the death of enemy uniformed combatants, but civilians are a different matter.

But in Truth, all of the lives lost were the responsibility of a political genius who had the soul of a jackal.

-- Sarah Silverman

A piece of shit.
Jews dont get a pass for mocking the Holocaust?

I would vote 'No' but I dont feel that I have a vote.

So I'll just jeer the pig from the balcony seats.

About 60-70 million; 10s of millions of Russians.
So you would add in the military casualties as well?

That is a mighty bold marker you grade with there, sonny.

I cannot require a government to be responsible for the death of enemy uniformed combatants, but civilians are a different matter.

But in Truth, all of the lives lost were the responsibility of a political genius who had the soul of a jackal.
I doubt very many of these untrained "soldiers" were expecting a Hitler to conquer the world.
Yes, I count the soldiers.

-- Sarah Silverman

A piece of shit.

She is what is referred to as a self-hating Jew.
She sort of veers on the periphery of Soros.

-- Sarah Silverman

A piece of shit.

I'm sorry for having to explain this ... but, it's not mocking the Holocaust, or the millions of dead Jews at the hands of an insane Europe ... it's mocking the idea that fixating on an actual number changes the level of suffering.

Forum List

Back