How many death warrants of innocent cops did the judge in Cleveland sign?

How many innocent cops will die because of the Judge in Cleveland, that acquitted the cop who shot two unarmed people in their car? 150 shots fired at these two unarmed people, really? The cop stood on the hood of the car and fired like 43 shots. How many times did he have to reload? How many clips to cops carry?

That judge gave no thought to "no justice, no peace". How many blacks are going to kill innocent cops for revenge? That judge didn't give a solution, he created a problem. And that problem will probably spread to more than just Cleveland.
how many cops will be murdered by blacks ??? how many blacks will be murdered by their bruthas now that cops are abandoning aggressive policing policies .

Which makes me wonder why he's claiming a judge acquitted the cop. Isn't it the jury supposed to do that? And since when do juries base their decisions on what makes black people angry?
Bench trial. No jury.
And no link. You're just another shill claiming it was a bench trial. Maybe it was or maybe there's a reason no link is forthcoming.
I live in Cleveland dickhead.
Look it up on cleveland.com from Saturday and his explanation for aquittal is clear.
It could not be determine through the evidence that any of Brelos shots were the kill shots.
And a motor vehicle can also be used as a deadly weapon.....just sayin'.
Still no link?
Still no comment?
Thanks for the link.

I don't think a judge should take into account the social repercussions of his decision, only the facts. You would have it otherwise? By that same thinking a judge should say "If I rule for the defendant there will be riots in the streets so I will rule against him despite his innocence."
. Try explaining that to a bunch of ignorant savages who were educated in public schools run by liberals.

Forum List

Back