How Many Days Until Someone Sues Mandalay Bay?

Police learned Jesus Campos was shot before the attack, not after, as was previously stated. Paddock also checked into the hotel three days earlier than first reported.

"the agent of the hotel who should have been carrying with him a recording device -- a device which would have allowed the head of security or somebody in security to listen in – was shot at 200 times by an automatic weapon.”

“So Mandalay Bay knew of the existence and presence and workability of the automatic weapon six minutes before he started killing people. That should have triggered an enormous response,” This is the argument lawyers could make to a jury, if it gets to that point.

Looks like it took them 20+ minutes to even get into position. Occasionally you have to drop the doughnuts & earn your pay. It's amazing how fast they respond & shoot a black man shopping in ohio walmart.
workability of the automatic weapon six minutes before he started killing people.
Even after the proof was given that the weapon "STILL" wasn't an automatic weapon, you insist that it is an automatic weapon? At one time evolution was the explanation of people trying to get better, but with liberalism, it is the reverse as shown by Kissmy and his claiming that a semi auto with a bump is now fully automatic. Liberals, once a dumbass always a dumbass.
You are the dumbass caught in a trap. Those were not my words, it's a direct quote from Fox News. I have not seen the weapons.

Police learned Jesus Campos was shot before the attack, not after, as was previously stated. Paddock also checked into the hotel three days earlier than first reported.

"the agent of the hotel who should have been carrying with him a recording device -- a device which would have allowed the head of security or somebody in security to listen in – was shot at 200 times by an automatic weapon.”

“So Mandalay Bay knew of the existence and presence and workability of the automatic weapon six minutes before he started killing people. That should have triggered an enormous response,” This is the argument lawyers could make to a jury, if it gets to that point.

Looks like it took them 20+ minutes to even get into position. Occasionally you have to drop the doughnuts & earn your pay. It's amazing how fast they respond & shoot a black man shopping in ohio walmart.
workability of the automatic weapon six minutes before he started killing people.
Even after the proof was given that the weapon "STILL" wasn't an automatic weapon, you insist that it is an automatic weapon? At one time evolution was the explanation of people trying to get better, but with liberalism, it is the reverse as shown by Kissmy and his claiming that a semi auto with a bump is now fully automatic. Liberals, once a dumbass always a dumbass.
You are the dumbass caught in a trap. Those were not my words, it's a direct quote from Fox News. I have not seen the weapons.
So you believe what Fox News called them? I am still waiting for the final report and make my decision on what happened, instead of running around like a beheaded chicken.

They're suing the manufacturer of Bump Stocks, instead. I hope they put the fucks out of business, too, without a penny left over for retirement.

Trump praised officers that took 30+ minutes before they got to the 32nd floor. The shooter had already shot ~600 people & killed himself 12 minutes before that. Took cops 1 hour 21 minutes to enter shooters room. Yeah there will be some lawsuits!

I believe that is already in the works. Now in the future will come with every concert ticket a disclaimer that in buying the ticket you hold harmless the producers of the event of all responsibility for snipers, car bombs, gunmen and mass murderers.

And this isn't crazy to you?

I remember after the Aurora shooting, they played a five minute thing about "What to do if a Crazy Person starts shooting the theater". It was pure cover your ass kind of stuff on the theater chain's part.
Did you know Joe that the Aurora theater was a "GUN FREE ZONE" that was a lot farther than other movie theaters that were not "GUN FREE ZONES". Why would someone who voted Democrat go much farther away to harm people when he could of gone local but might meet resistance?

I believe the Aurora was the ONLY gun free zone in the area. Proving once again:

Liberals are Killers. Liberals are Cowards.

Trump praised officers that took 30+ minutes before they got to the 32nd floor. The shooter had already shot ~600 people & killed himself 12 minutes before that. Took cops 1 hour 21 minutes to enter shooters room. Yeah there will be some lawsuits!

Get your facts straight, toad-brain,

The cops were there ten minutes after the shooting started. God knows how long it took anyone to call the cops. Their presence pulled him off from shooting more innocents outside and tied him up with those in the hallway. It took them something like 72 minutes until they had secured the area for everyone else in that part of the building to finally enter the room to find him dead by his own cowardly hands.

Lawsuit filed today for failure to keep people safe. Poor security, lack of planning, lack of exits, no directions or announcements, delayed response time.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo had said Jesus Campos, the guard, “immediately” notified hotel security about his wound at 9:59 p.m. — six minutes before the gunman began firing a 10-minute barrage of bullets into the crowd below.

NBC News published an audio recording Wednesday that appears to capture a building engineer who was also on Paddock's floor saying that someone was "firing a rifle on the 32nd floor down the hallway" and asking for them to call the police.

Stephen Schuck, the engineer, told the "Today" show Wednesday morning that he had been on a higher floor before being called down to "check out a fire exit door that would not open." He credited Campos, who shouted for him to take cover, with saving his life.

"The rounds started coming down the hallway," he said. "I could feel them pass right behind my head."

Schuck said he called in the shooting on the radio and was with Campos when police arrived on the floor, directing them to where Paddock's room was.

10:15 p.m. - Gunman Steven Paddock fired his last shot.

10:17 p.m. - First two officers arrive on 32nd floor.

10:18 p.m. - Campos tells police he was shot and gives them exact location of suspect’s room.

10:26-10:30 p.m. - Eight additional officers arrive on 32nd floor and begin to move down the hallway.

Forum List

Back