How many countries do we have to attack to be considered a World War?

IOW you have no coherent response. Just admit being wrong and inflammatory and move along. Maybe rail about the Fed or something.

No i don't have a coherent response .

All we needed to know.

To repeat: The US has frequently fought little wars. Teh Barbary Pirates campaign was one. The Pancho Villa campaign another. We occupied Veracruz. We've invaded Haiti several times.
None of them rose to the level of world war. The OP is a simp.

The OP is a question, rather than answer the question with your opinion you've resorted to nothing but your standard childish insults and emotional diatribe.

Luckily, I don't know of anyone left on this board who has high expectations for what you post. If you're unable to answer the question, I completely understand.

obama LOVES Iran. He's not going to attack Iran, he will just beg them to love him some more. Iran might attack our interests, or launch some kind of internal attack with operatives already here. They almost HAVE to while they still have a friend in the white house that won't commit to a fight to the finish. I doubt they will take a chance that we will put an American in the white house next time. Two US soldiers were killed in the koran abuse uprising. That's the kind of people we are dealing with. The proper response would be to totally leave the animals to their goats and have a nationwide koran bonfire here in the US.

Obama rightly knows that Iran must be handled very carefully. A conflict with that country more than any other has the potential to escalate into something that no one wants, a real world war. If it takes 20 years of mostly futile diplomacy to defuse whatever threat they present it would be better than 20 years of mostly futile war.

In the last 5 years we've either attacked or been at war with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, and Yemen.

Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I used the 5 year period to avoid the hypsensitive reaction of the hyperpartisans, as this period includes different levels of power held by both parties.

So if 6 countries in 5 years isn't enough, what kind of number would you think is accurate?

ONE SIMPLE QUESTION for a simpleton!!!

DO YOU BELIEVE when you sign an agreement, whether it is your own MORTGAGE, or bank loan, or car loan.. OR if in the CASE of the USA.. sign a TREATY.. AN AGREEMENT, a 1991 CEASE FIRE, SIGN a PUBLIC LAW...

DO YOU you simpleton.. NOT abide by what you signed?

I mean what happens (well I KNOW the answer by your intelligent? comment) that
BECAUSE YOU don't KEEP Your agreements in the PAST YOU CAN'T get a car loan as your repos prevent it... and THAT's what has happened UP to Libya, Syria excluded!

YOU REALIZE THAT the USA can NOT go and just willy nilly InVADE A COUNTRY???

Are YOU that totally NAIVE to think that decisions like that of Liberation of IRAQ
was done on the come???

A) REMEMBER 1991 CEASE FIRE?? AN AGREEMENT by a Deadbeat like you Saddam
Broken By the deadbeat like you Saddam 1,000s of times.. HENCE the CEASE FIRE was broken!
B) Are you aware that the Liberation of Iraq was a PUBLIC LAW instructing the Liberation of IRAQ...
Again though being the deadbeat you are YOU don't RECOGNIZE TREATIES AGREEMENTS, CONTRACTS !

NO.. idiots like you don't keep ANY agreements so YOU have NO concept of what most normal people do is WHEN YOU AGREE IN TERMS you agree and don't BREAK the agreement!

Now Libya/Syria... WHAT contracts/what agreements does the USA have with any group to interfere! Where are the UN resolutions??
NO WHERE!!!

In the last 5 years we've either attacked or been at war with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, and Yemen.

Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I used the 5 year period to avoid the hypsensitive reaction of the hyperpartisans, as this period includes different levels of power held by both parties.

So if 6 countries in 5 years isn't enough, what kind of number would you think is accurate?

DO YOU BELIEVE when you sign an agreement, whether it is your own MORTGAGE, or bank loan, or car loan.. OR if in the CASE of the USA.. sign a TREATY.. AN AGREEMENT, a 1991 CEASE FIRE, SIGN a PUBLIC LAW...

BECAUSE YOU don't KEEP Your agreements in the PAST YOU CAN'T get a car loan as your repos prevent it... and THAT's what has happened UP to Libya, Syria excluded!

Are YOU that totally NAIVE to think that decisions like that of Liberation of IRAQ
was done on the come???

Broken By the deadbeat like you Saddam 1,000s of times.. HENCE the CEASE FIRE was broken!
B) Are you aware that the Liberation of Iraq was a PUBLIC LAW instructing the Liberation of IRAQ...
Again though being the deadbeat you are YOU don't RECOGNIZE TREATIES AGREEMENTS, CONTRACTS !

NO.. idiots like you don't keep ANY agreements so YOU have NO concept of what most normal people do is WHEN YOU AGREE IN TERMS you agree and don't BREAK the agreement!

Now Libya/Syria... WHAT contracts/what agreements does the USA have with any group to interfere! Where are the UN resolutions??
NO WHERE!!!

So your position is that any country which violates an agreement should be invaded?

To a man who's only tool in his toolbox is a hammer......every problem looks like a nail

Still seems pretty regional to me, to be a world war it would have to be a continental conflict involving every military power. As yet it is mostly just us blowing up people and things.

MY Go..d are you f..king STUPID??

9/11... Bombay... Madrid..London... you F..king idiot!~

DO YOU KNOW of ANY USA/Great Britain/FRANCE..etc... THAT have went out and
put bombs on little kids to explode when troops handed out candy?
Or put an idiot with a vest to explode in a cafe?

NOT ONE CIVILIZED Country can be accused of doing such ATROCITIES and
YOU DEFEND that behavior?

YOU are worse then those people because YOU stupidly DEFEND those terrorists!
YOU support those bombings, those murderers!

YOU are to be despised!!!! You di..sh..t!

No i don't have a coherent response .

All we needed to know.

To repeat: The US has frequently fought little wars. Teh Barbary Pirates campaign was one. The Pancho Villa campaign another. We occupied Veracruz. We've invaded Haiti several times.
None of them rose to the level of world war. The OP is a simp.

The OP is a question, rather than answer the question with your opinion you've resorted to nothing but your standard childish insults and emotional diatribe.

Luckily, I don't know of anyone left on this board who has high expectations for what you post. If you're unable to answer the question, I completely understand.

The OP is a rhetorical question. If you dont understand that you shouldnt be posting.

Still seems pretty regional to me, to be a world war it would have to be a continental conflict involving every military power. As yet it is mostly just us blowing up people and things.

MY Go..d are you f..king STUPID??

9/11... Bombay... Madrid..London... you F..king idiot!~

DO YOU KNOW of ANY USA/Great Britain/FRANCE..etc... THAT have went out and
put bombs on little kids to explode when troops handed out candy?
Or put an idiot with a vest to explode in a cafe?

NOT ONE CIVILIZED Country can be accused of doing such ATROCITIES and
YOU DEFEND that behavior?

YOU are worse then those people because YOU stupidly DEFEND those terrorists!
YOU support those bombings, those murderers!

YOU are to be despised!!!! You di..sh..t!

Already explained my reasoning on that. Read it, then go off like a maniac.

was done on the come???

NO WHERE!!!

So your position is that any country which violates an agreement should be invaded?

To a man who's only tool in his toolbox is a hammer......every problem looks like a nail

AGAIN simpletons like you sure NEED some education it appears!

IDIOT !!! When Saddam signed the 1991 CEASE FIRE HE AGREED! IT WAS A CEASE FIRE AND IF HE DIDN'T ABIDE by the TERMS... the CEASE FIRE STOPS!
Saddam violated the CEASE FIRE

Saddam Hussein has repeatedly violated sixteen United Nations Security Council ... As noted in the resolutions, Saddam Hussein was required to fulfill many ... UNSCR 686 - March 2, 1991 ...When Bush I thrown Iraq out of Kuwait in 1991, the mission was complete since ... Iraq and UN signed a ceasefire agreement after the liberation of Kuwait which ... Saddam broke it and flaut with UN weapons inspectors many times for 12 ..
An attack on Iraq would represent a legitimate recourse to war by a coalition of powers exercising their collective right to engage in the last resort of violence against a regime whose actions have finally rendered any other course impossible. I
evertheless, in 1991 the Security Council authorized the use of force against Iraq, and then as now the recourse to force was manifestly just and need not have rested on a political document produced in New York.

What makes these resolutions relevant to the Iraqi situation is not that the United Nations has issued them over the past decade, but that Saddam has pretended to accept them. In a repeating pattern, Iraq is served notice with resolutions, agrees to them, and then breaks them. T

WHAT about THAT is SO hard to comprehend??

SADDAM broke the 1991 CEASE FIRE .. HE DIDN'T KEEP the AGREEMENT!

The countries that we can attack are slowly shrinking. I'm still wondering what we'll do when they all have nukes.

was done on the come???

NO WHERE!!!

IDIOT !!! When Saddam signed the 1991 CEASE FIRE HE AGREED! IT WAS A CEASE FIRE AND IF HE DIDN'T ABIDE by the TERMS... the CEASE FIRE STOPS!

Saddam Hussein has repeatedly violated sixteen United Nations Security Council ... As noted in the resolutions, Saddam Hussein was required to fulfill many ... UNSCR 686 - March 2, 1991 ...When Bush I thrown Iraq out of Kuwait in 1991, the mission was complete since ... Iraq and UN signed a ceasefire agreement after the liberation of Kuwait which ... Saddam broke it and flaut with UN weapons inspectors many times for 12 ..
An attack on Iraq would represent a legitimate recourse to war by a coalition of powers exercising their collective right to engage in the last resort of violence against a regime whose actions have finally rendered any other course impossible. I
evertheless, in 1991 the Security Council authorized the use of force against Iraq, and then as now the recourse to force was manifestly just and need not have rested on a political document produced in New York.

What makes these resolutions relevant to the Iraqi situation is not that the United Nations has issued them over the past decade, but that Saddam has pretended to accept them. In a repeating pattern, Iraq is served notice with resolutions, agrees to them, and then breaks them. T

I agree, anytime a UN resolution isn't followed we should send thousands of american soldiers to their graves and a hundred thousand innocent civilians.

I'm glad you put such a high price tag on the lives of U.S. soldiers.

was done on the come???

NO WHERE!!!

Wow!

Big fonts, Bold type,Capital letters, multiple exclamation points for emphasis....

I can see that you majored in logic at school

I agree, anytime a UN resolution isn't followed we should send thousands of american soldiers to their graves and a hundred thousand innocent civilians.

Are you capable of distinguishing facts or can you only deal in sweeping generalizations like a 5 year old?

Are you capable of distinguishing facts or can you only deal in sweeping generalizations like a 5 year old?

Was there something i stated that wasn't a fact?

Was a resolution broken?

Did thousands of american soldiers die?

Did a hundred thousand innocent civilians die?

By all means provide links to show what i stated is false.

obama LOVES Iran. He's not going to attack Iran, he will just beg them to love him some more. Iran might attack our interests, or launch some kind of internal attack with operatives already here. They almost HAVE to while they still have a friend in the white house that won't commit to a fight to the finish. I doubt they will take a chance that we will put an American in the white house next time. Two US soldiers were killed in the koran abuse uprising. That's the kind of people we are dealing with. The proper response would be to totally leave the animals to their goats and have a nationwide koran bonfire here in the US.

Huh? I agree that we should leave them to make love to their goats but how would having a nationwide Quran burning solve anything?:confused:

New Topics

Forum List

Back