How many cops and military personel are democrats?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I know you guys exist out there and I am wondering how many of you support some of the BLM protest?

I know you guys exist out there and I am wondering how many of you support some of the BLM protest?
Not all democrats support BLM or the anti war movement. Many many are very pro police and military and object to the way these groups are protesting

• Banned
Not all democrats support BLM or the anti war movement. Many many are very pro police and military and object to the way these groups are protesting

I totally agree with that but I don't understand why they would support the current democratic party at all.

I totally agree with that but I don't understand why they would support the current democratic party at all.

On the flip side . Why do the anti gov Union and anti government Conservatives back the police ?

• Banned

On the flip side . Why do the anti gov Union and anti government Conservatives back the police ?

No one actually minds when the government enforces laws that they agree with.

Many voters are in very tough positions, i'm one of them. I was hoping for a decent Republican candidate that I could back this year as I believe in the balance between ideologies however I'm having a very hard time stomaching Trump as a serious leader. The Democratic party is a bit too far on the left on certain issues for my liking but the GOP is just derailed.

I believe many Democrats identify with the party simply for their inclusive social views, environmental consciousness, and charitable attitude towards helping our poor and elderly. It would be great to receive a fiscal check and balance from a conservative leader if they can ever learn how to work together.

Because Scott Walker wants to destroy unions. Sure, today it’s the teacher’s union. Next week or next month, it will be the police and the firefighter’s unions.

Unions delivered the 40 hour work week, overtime, most of the workplace safety standards all workers enjoy. The GOP is anti-union and the Democrats favor strong unions backed by strong economies. And if you recall history we had both for quite a while until it was decided that there would be no more pensions and raises in pay were compulsory once a year (if that) and for everyone.

Forum List

Back