How Many Concealers Do We Have?

Duke505

Jan 24, 2009
Just wondering how many people on this site have their concealed carry permits? I got mine over a year ago and glad I did it then. Also, what is your carry firearm? Mine is a Beretta PX4 Storm SC.

i dont have a pistol....so i havent needed the conceal permit....plus i dont like to register guns....soooo.....if i wanted a pistol..i would buy one off the traders...and fly under the radar with it...

I kind of like what uncle Ted said about CC... " the second amendment is my CCP". To bad he dosn't write the laws. I have mine in NC which gives me Res. in about 14 states. I strap a Glock 19. it's easy to cover and from a battle field recovery stand point, there is always plenty of 9mm out there. depending on the state and it's laws you may not have to register the gun you carry. might want to look into the acctual laws in your state or neighboring states. some offer out of state permits and if they have reciprocity with your state of residence you can be covered. or you can roll with the 'I would rather have to explain why' mentality...

If you're willing to shoot the cop (and all witnesses) when you're discovered carrying a concealed weapon, you don't really have to have a permit to carry, you know.

I note this obvious fact, because I'm just trying to help those of you who want to carry, but who object to letting the government get involved in that decision.

Yeah yeah, I know, I'm not exactly your father's liberal.

So sue me.

You either have a RIGHT, which requires permission from no man, or you don't.

I have one.

Glock 19 OWB.

Extra magazine.

Ka-Bar TDI.

I've got a Super Soaker Max Infusion Flash Flood Water Blaster.

$supersoaker.jpg

The laws in Arizona where I live don't require a ccp if at least a few inches of the weapon is visible. In order to need a ccp, it has to be concealed on your person. (In the glovebox or under the seat doesn't require a ccp) The state constitution clearly states that the preference is for the citizens 'go about armed', further stating that those that don't 'go about armed are dependant on these that do for protection'.
For this reason, I really don't see a need for a ccp. Additionally, there isn't a 'registration' for handguns here. I suppose that one could make a case that the state has a record of purchase if you buy from a gun shop, and I admit to some paranoia of this myself. Gun show sales and private sales are not recorded in any way by the state.
Lots of folks have ccp in az, don't get me wrong. There must be some that feel the need. Myself, I don't. I also have tha paranoia that a ccp is just a roadmap for government siezure, but that's just me.
My favorite weapon is a 9mm Makorav. Light, easy to use and maintain, and very cheap ammo.(surplus from the former east block) It also packs a big wallop at close to med-close range.
If I don't have to pack it too far and don't expect to expend much ammo, I do prefer my 357 mag. Nice show pistol for parades and such.

Ever since those women complained about me exposing my weapon, the courts made me promise to conceal mine.

Puritans!

Forum List

Back