How many blame republicans?

lol...'school of alinsky!'..

...look, you stoooooooopid glen beck swallowing fuck, always remember:...when YOU find yourself in disagreement with me as to 'political issues' it will ALWAYS be YOU who favors more government, higher taxes, etc..

..turn off the glen beck, stfu, and learn what 'a dollar' is!..

Maybe you have a hard time understanding what is written rule 5 states
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."
You are trying to ridicule without bringing anything of substance to the discussion.
Calling a person stupid is ridiculing them and by the way stupid isn't spelled stoooooooopid
Do you have anything to add against the fact that the democrats have controlled the government for 50+ years?

Republicans, Democrats, and all the assholes who ever voted for either, myself included.
Agreed but it does seem that the democrats have had more time to screw things up then the Republicans have. Don't get me wrong the Republicans aren't prefect but lets not fool ourself the democrats have controlled the government more then the republicans have.

let's look at foreign policy and military intervention...

I think that most folks will agree that the two biggest misadventures in that category over the last fifty years or so have been Vietnam and Iraq. I will readily admit that the Tonkin Gulf resolution and all the carnage that flowed from that flawed moment rests on the shoulders of the democratic party. Invading Iraq to rid Saddam of WMD's that he did not possess and all the carnage and diplomatic unrest that flowed from that flawed moment rests on the shoulders of President Bush, and, therefore, on the shoulders of the republican party.

Now go take a look at "mine and oil" safety.

Talk about fucking insanity. Read this from 2001. Bush and the Republicans deregulated OSHA and replaced "safety" with "Voluntary Compliance". And then wrote a "stunning" glowing, completely imaginary report and "published it" as the official government position.

If it were up to Republicans, it would all be about "Voluntary Compliance". "Speed limits", and all automobile regulations would be "voluntary Compliance". Yea, stick you family in that car and drive down the highway built on only "Voluntary Compliance".

But it saved billions for Mine owners and Oil companies, so to Republicans, it was "worth it". The fuckers.

2001 OSHSPA Report - State Incentives: Promoting Voluntary Compliance

State legislatures and state plan administrators alike believe that enforcement is just one tool for decreasing worker injuries, illnesses and fatalities. Federal OSHA and state plans use incentives that promote voluntary compliance, as well as employer/employee education and training to identify and abate worksite hazards. Through the strategic planning process, these activities are coordinated with the enforcement program in each state to focus on priorities identified by their strategic plans.

Yopu really don't know what you are talking about.

My pup doesn't chase it's tail as much as he chases his.

:lol::clap2:

I have been a member of this board for less then a day and I have read a few misinformed replies about blaming the republicans for all that is wrong with this country. I am here to set the record straight.

Since 1945 the democrats have controlled the house all but 7 times

From 1949 to 1993 the Democrats have controlled the house.
= 44years

2006 until the present the Democrats have controlled the house.
=4 years

Democrats controlled the senate
=32years

Also I will add that the democrats control both house and senate from
1955-1979
= 24 years

and from1987-1993
= 6 years
And in 2001 the democrats controlled the senate
= 2years

Years Democrats controlled White House and Congress[/B]
= 28 years

The Repoublicans controlled the Senate
= 20years

the Republicans had controlled the house
=12years

Years Republican controlled the White House and Congress
=4years
And here is a look at each year
Party In Power - Congress and Presidency - A Visual Guide To The Balance of Power In Congress, 1945-2008

For 50 years or more BOTH repubs and dems have conspired to ruin America- mass third world immigration, dismantling/export of USA industry, destruction of family life thru the medium of feminism and the welfare state ably aided by state sponorship of rampant homosexuality and abortion, the endless useless wars consuming lives and treasure, periodic acts of state terrorism designed to keep the masses fearful and obedient............

The only time Congress ever did anything correct was when Reagan was President. Tax cuts jumped started a failed democratic economy. The community re-envestment act was the beginning of the failure of Freedy Mac and Fanny Mae, hand outs for those who could not repay their loans.. and barney franks and company said these two groups where sound and strong up until they fell down.

wha-wha-whaaaaat? You're not serious? The only thing the Reagan years gave us is a train-wrecked middle class, a precipitously huge national debt, and an upper class so powerful it's able to wrongfully influence dittoheads like you.

Republicans, Democrats, and all the assholes who ever voted for either, myself included.
Agreed but it does seem that the democrats have had more time to screw things up then the Republicans have. Don't get me wrong the Republicans aren't prefect but lets not fool ourself the democrats have controlled the government more then the republicans have.

I think that most folks will agree that the two biggest misadventures in that category over the last fifty years or so have been Vietnam and Iraq. I will readily admit that the Tonkin Gulf resolution and all the carnage that flowed from that flawed moment rests on the shoulders of the democratic party. Invading Iraq to rid Saddam of WMD's that he did not possess and all the carnage and diplomatic unrest that flowed from that flawed moment rests on the shoulders of President Bush, and, therefore, on the shoulders of the republican party.

Great point, but lets not forget if it had not been for 9/11 we never would have went to Iraq in the first place and the events leading up to 9/11 was due to clinton and his adminastraition dropping the ball. But the biggest mess of all is the community re-envestment act that help to build the mega giants Fredy Mac and Fanny Mae. with their fall thus fell the U.S. Economy.

Great point, but lets not forget if it had not been for 9/11 we never would have went to Iraq in the first place and the events leading up to 9/11 was due to clinton and his adminastraition dropping the ball. But the biggest mess of all is the community re-envestment act that help to build the mega giants Fredy Mac and Fanny Mae. with their fall thus fell the U.S. Economy.

Ohh the irony... Title of this troll thread "How many blame Republicans" and here we are... It's all Clinton's fault!

All the things you mentioned happened under Republican watch. It's hysterical, when Dems are in power all you prattle about is how they can't get anything done, but look how much they can do when they're NOT in power. Amazing. :lol::lol:

I have been a member of this board for less then a day and I have read a few misinformed replies about blaming the republicans for all that is wrong with this country. I am here to set the record straight.

= 44years

=4 years

=32years

1955-1979
= 24 years

and from1987-1993
= 6 years
= 2years

= 28 years

= 20years

=12years

=4years
Party In Power - Congress and Presidency - A Visual Guide To The Balance of Power In Congress, 1945-2008

For 50 years or more BOTH repubs and dems have conspired to ruin America- mass third world immigration, dismantling/export of USA industry, destruction of family life thru the medium of feminism and the welfare state ably aided by state sponorship of rampant homosexuality and abortion, the endless useless wars consuming lives and treasure, periodic acts of state terrorism designed to keep the masses fearful and obedient............

You cut and pasted the information I have provided now please tell me who has controlled the Government the majority of the time?
Nafta dismantaled the USA industry

destruction of family life thru the medium of feminism and the welfare state ably aided by state sponorship of rampant homosexuality and abortion
All voting vehicles of the democrats

the endless useless wars consuming lives and treasure
both are to blame

periodic acts of state terrorism designed to keep the masses fearful and obedient
There is a threat out there but now according to obama it's anyone who stands up for the Constitution.

...bigrednincompoop1775, you sound like another stooooooopid fuck republicrat who imagines some important difference between 'conservatives' (mostly republicans, admit it, you stooopid fuck) and 'liberals' (mostly democrats..admit it, you stoooooopid fuck)

...as one wag puts it, 'until these goddamned republicrat fools know what 'a dollar' is, their thoughts about 'politics' are largely pure shit'...

why don't you look at Osama's debt clock you stooooooopid fuck libtard and see WTF your your "boy" is spending. sour grapes moron

Ohh the irony... Title of this troll thread "How many blame Republicans" and here we are... It's all Clinton's fault!

All the things you mentioned happened under Republican watch. It's hysterical, when Dems are in power all you prattle about is how they can't get anything done, but look how much they can do when they're NOT in power. Amazing. :lol::lol:

If thats how you see it fine it's your dream I can't change it.
I asked a question and provided the facts can you say that the democrats have not controled the government for 50+years, and be honest about it?
EDIT:
All the things you mentioned happened under Republican watch.
If 9/11 happen due to Republicans cause then the banking failure happoened due to obama and the democrats. your logic it works for me.

Last edited:

9/11 might have chronologically preceded our invasion of Iraq, but it certainly was NEVER a reasonable justification FOR it. I fully supported our invasion of Afghanistan and, as I have said on here before, I even volunteered to go back on active duty prior to that invasion, but Bush dropped the ball at Tora Bora and his inexplicable and unjustified shifting of priorities from Al Qaeda in Afghanistan who HAD attacked us to Saddam in Iraq who had NOT attacked us was a TERRIBLE and HORRID foreign policy blunder of EPIC proportions.

And I don't see the CRA as the villian, per se, but rather the administration and application of it, which both parties share fairly equally. The CRA was, after all, founded to "help meet the credit needs of the communities in which they operate, including low- and moderate-income neighborhoods, consistent with safe and sound operations

lol...'school of alinsky!'..

...look, you stoooooooopid glen beck swallowing fuck, always remember:...when YOU find yourself in disagreement with me as to 'political issues' it will ALWAYS be YOU who favors more government, higher taxes, etc..

..turn off the glen beck, stfu, and learn what 'a dollar' is!..

learn what 'a dollar' is

obama.gif

529.gif

9/11 might have chronologically preceded our invasion of Iraq, but it certainly was NEVER a reasonable justification FOR it. I fully supported our invasion of Afghanistan and, as I have said on here before, I even volunteered to go back on active duty prior to that invasion, but Bush dropped the ball at Tora Bora and his inexplicable and unjustified shifting of priorities from Al Qaeda in Afghanistan who HAD attacked us to Saddam in Iraq who had NOT attacked us was a TERRIBLE and HORRID foreign policy blunder of EPIC proportions.

And I don't see the CRA as the villian, per se, but rather the administration and application of it, which both parties share fairly equally. The CRA was, after all, founded to "help meet the credit needs of the communities in which they operate, including low- and moderate-income neighborhoods, consistent with safe and sound operations

Most were supportive of going to Iraq hin side is 20/20 no one knew that the information that was given was flawed. but Saddam did violate the terms of the cease fire of 91.

Now as to the CRA being a villian or not would you agree that loaning money to people who could never repay the loan is a dangerous thing? If the government forced the banks to do this then it was because of the CRA.

I asked a question and provided the facts can you say that the democrats have not controled the government for 50+years, and be honest about it?
EDIT:
If 9/11 happen due to Republicans cause then the banking failure happoened due to obama and the democrats. your logic it works for me.

The banking failure happened under Obama? Are you sure? Gee-whiz I don't watch that much TV but I'm pretty sure it happened under Boooooosh, during the Gen-Elec campaigns.

= 44years

=4 years

=32years

1955-1979
= 24 years

and from1987-1993
= 6 years
= 2years

= 28 years

= 20years

=12years

=4years

Socialism, Republican-Style by Michael Tennant
:lol:

Everyone has to remember that prior to 9/11 even the democrats were in favor of regime change in Iraq, not just the Bush administration. That is conveniently left out by the Bush detractors. When the USA decided to fight terrorism then Iraq regime change was logical.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Most were supportive of going to Iraq hin side is 20/20 no one knew that the information that was given was flawed. but Saddam did violate the terms of the cease fire of 91.

Now as to the CRA being a villian or not would you agree that loaning money to people who could never repay the loan is a dangerous thing? If the government forced the banks to do this then it was because of the CRA.

most were not supportive. a majority of the democrats serving in the congress of the united states voted against the use of force resolution. and what the fuck do violations of a cease fire by a secular baathist government in Iraq have to do with radical muslim extremists flying airplanes into buildings in America?

The CRA clearly stated that the loans to moderate and low income neighborhoods needed to be done consistent with safe and sound operations. The administrators of the CRA are far more at fault for the failure to abide by that instruction than the legislators who wrote it into law. From 1977, how many years have the administrators of that act been under the direction of a republican president and how many years have they been under the direction of a democratic president?

EDIT:

The banking failure happened under Obama? Are you sure? Gee-whiz I don't watch that much TV but I'm pretty sure it happened under Boooooosh, during the Gen-Elec campaigns.

obama was a senator in a democratic controlled congress in 2007 the bank failures happen in 2008
Bush and the Republicans controlled the Government in 2001 9/11 happened in 2001 You blame Bush and the Republicans for 9/11 becausae they were in control. So the blame for the failed economy according to you should be blamed on ther democrats since they controlled the government when the failure happened.

Everyone has to remember that prior to 9/11 even the democrats were in favor of regime change in Iraq, not just the Bush administration. That is conveniently left out by the Bush detractors. When the USA decided to fight terrorism then Iraq regime change was logical.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

regime change does NOT equate to invasion, conquest and occupation by foreign forces. A majority of democrats have always been against that.

Iraq was never allied with Al Qaeda in any way. Saying that Iraq was logical because America was fighting terrorism would make invading Ireland because it's home to the IRA equally logical... or Sri Lanka because it is home to the Tamil Tigers. Would you have been supportive if Bush had invaded Ireland in response to 9/11?

Forum List

Back