How Many Believe

If obama can choose which laws he will follow shouldn't you and I be allowed the same

• Total voters

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
if the top guy can pick and choose which of the US laws to obey then the citizen should be able to do the same?

if the top guy can pick and choose which of the US laws to obey then the citizen should be able to do the same?

If they can lie to us we should lie to them. My IRS check is in the mail I sent it 10 months ago should be their.No I do not swear to tell the truth .:badgrin:

If they can lie to us we should lie to them. My IRS check is in the mail I sent it 10 months ago should be their.No I do not swear to tell the truth .:badgrin:

Hmmmm that leads to the obvious which law would you choose not to obey.. I think paying income tax works for me.. I think 50% of us should ignore paying the IRS.. then we'll be equal with the 50% who don't pay.. making it 100% compliance..

Hmmmm that leads to the obvious which law would you choose not to obey.. I think paying income tax works for me.. I think 50% of us should ignore paying the IRS.. then we'll be equal with the 50% who don't pay.. making it 100% compliance..

WORKS FOR ME HIT'EM WHERE IT REALLY HURTS.:badgrin:

There should be a third choice, like we all follow laws, including politicians, or we face the consequences.

Why childish.. because we expect law enforcement to be able to enforce laws that are on the book? Or childish because we expect that the chief executive does not just to snub his nose at laws he may personally not agree with

Fuck 'em! No man or woman in America is above any other. If our President feels it's OK to pick and choose what laws to follow, and our President leads by example, the example is we don't have to follow any laws that we personally don't agree with.

I don't agree with the IRS or the DEA, so just like Obama's example, I'm going to IGNORE them.

Why don't ya get back to us if/when President Romney's administration fails to enforce passed laws regulating big business, like GOP admins generally do.

Forum List

Back