How Many Are Ready For Another RW TV Network?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
In the vein of capitalism and anti-monopoly's isn't it about time we had another RW news network?

What say you?

Yay or nay?

In the vein of capitalism and anti-monopoly's isn't it about time we had another RW news network?

What say you?

Yay or nay?

That will make it 6 to 2, I guess 33% is better than 17%...

So will you fall into that improved number and be less brainwashed by the LSM???

Are you referring to another "Fox" news channel - you know, the LEADER in all viewer ratings?
That one?

Are you referring to another "Fox" news channel - you know, the LEADER in all viewer ratings?
That one?
Actually...yes.

Are you ready for another RW news network the likes of the FOXNEWS?

Personally, I think it would be a great idea.

Why is the left so hypersensitive about information? Personally I couldn't care less if the left put up another CNN or Oprah bought a radio network.

Why are the righties and self-proclaimed Conservatives so silent on this?

I'd imagine you guys would hop, jump and skip for a new RW or self-proclaimed Conservative news network.

What gives...are you guys anti-capitalists?

What say you?

Yay or nay?

How many fucking times do you have to hear this to learn?

UCLA and Harvard did separate research and determined that FOX was the only balanced network.

I've posted links many times, seems you're too fucking dumb to learn.

no shocker, mind you.

What say you?

Yay or nay?

UCLA and Harvard did separate research and determined that FOX was the only balanced network.

no shocker, mind you.
My, my, my...what a tantrum.

Now that you've balled your eyes out...can you answer the question?

Are you ready for another RW tv news network...yay or nay?

What say you?

Yay or nay?

no shocker, mind you.
My, my, my...what a tantrum.

Now that you've balled your eyes out...can you answer the question?

Are you ready for another RW tv news network...yay or nay?

So you are to dumb to learn.

OK, I will answer your question.

Sadly, it's not a yes or no, yay or nay question.

Yes, I am ready for a rw network, since it has been proven one does not exist.

If this happens and the new network cannibalizes the Foxnews audience, the first thing the Right will do is insist we add the two network audiences together when we talk about ratings.

If this happens and the new network cannibalizes the Foxnews audience, the first thing the Right will do is insist we add the two network audiences together when we talk about ratings.

Yep...you know, I know and they know it.

That's why NONE of them are addressing this thread.

They know the deal.

You see, these people don't really care about competition...they just want their agenda pushed and validated by Any Means Necessary.

Yep...you know, I know and they know it.

That's why NONE of them are addressing this thread.

They know the deal.

You see, these people don't really care about competition...they just want their agenda pushed and validated by Any Means Necessary.

So you missed my post.

Is it fun lying to yourself?

TwoThumbs...

Would YOU like to see another RW news network in existence?

Yes or no?

Forum List

Back