How Many Angry, White, Male, Republicans Will Shoot Up Polling Places Tomorrow?

Now I know they are freaking out....all of the latest polls are swinging towards the GOP.....and this bozo can only post bait....

It's a serious question.

Trump has incited violence & inspired hate; we ALL know that is true.

Some angry, white, male Republican, or more, will most likely take things into their own hands tomorrow; how many is the question.

Yet I only hear you calling for violence like this.

Very telling

You could just put Trump stickers all over your car and just do it yourself.

Oh, I did? Well, by all means PLEASE demonstrate to everyone here where you read that I, "called for violence."

We're waiting ............................ (crickets)

Aside from planting seeds of attacking polling places, nothing.

Now I know they are freaking out....all of the latest polls are swinging towards the GOP.....and this bozo can only post bait....

It's a serious question.

Some angry, white, male Republican, or more, will most likely take things into their own hands tomorrow; how many is the question.
Troll

You need to apologize to trolls

We can't have them attacking polling places now can we?

It's a serious question.

Very telling

How is asking how many Drumpfsexuals are going to shoot up a polling place the same as calling for it? Are you a fucking idiot or is someone paying you to make up idiot strawmen?

It's a serious question.

Very telling

Oh, I did? Well, by all means PLEASE demonstrate to everyone here where you read that I, "called for violence."

We're waiting ............................ (crickets)

Aside from planting seeds of attacking polling places, nothing.

OK; now you are back peddling.

It's a serious question.

Very telling

How is asking how many Drumpfsexuals are going to shoot up a polling place the same as calling for it? Are you a fucking idiot or is someone paying you to make up idiot strawmen?

He's just an average idiot

It's a serious question.

I call shenanigans. It's not a serious question. It's a cynical, hateful accusation.

The truth stings a little I suppose.

Which truth? That you are a blithering idiot doesn't hurt me in the least.

You support a violent ideology.

Incorrect. I am not a Leftwing ANTIFA believer.

How many crazy, angry, white, male, GOPers are gonna attack polling places tomorrow?

In between the Florida Trump MAGA bomber & the Pittsburgh Trump MAGA Jew shooter that offered the crazy angry whites for Trump movement inspiration, I bet we will see a few angry, white, male, Republicans take matters into their criminal hands tomorrow & shoot up a few polling places.

What are the odds?
Probably the same number that were shot up in 2016.

It's a serious question.

I call shenanigans. It's not a serious question. It's a cynical, hateful accusation.

No, you're a right-wing member of Cult45, which espouses division and violence.

How many crazy, angry, white, male, GOPers are gonna attack polling places tomorrow?

In between the Florida Trump MAGA bomber & the Pittsburgh Trump MAGA Jew shooter that offered the crazy angry whites for Trump movement inspiration, I bet we will see a few angry, white, male, Republicans take matters into their criminal hands tomorrow & shoot up a few polling places.

What are the odds?

You mean angry white Antifa members? None

No. You're wrong. But you do get 10 Points for Consistency!

Keep playing any you might win a set of steak knives...err. Oops no, no knives for you; they're too dangerous. We'll substitute a set of fine stainless steel SPORKS instead.

No. You're wrong. But you do get 10 Points for Consistency!

Keep playing any you might win a set of steak knives...err. Oops no, no knives for you; they're too dangerous. We'll substitute a set of fine stainless steel SPORKS instead.

How many have been killed by AntiFa protests?

blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes twice the rate
rape twice the rate
crime many times
the only thing whites have a higher rate at is graduating

New Topics

Forum List

Back