How many Americans have to suffer, go bankrupt or even die before the GOP is satisfied?

Try to get back on topic, chuz. This thread is not about abortion. It is about the GOP "health plan", which is bound to bankrupt Americans, if passed.

1. Can you show me where the Constitution says that an individuals personal health care is to be provided by the Federal Government?

2. Our Government is over 20 TRILLION dollars in debt. Newsflash, we are already bankrupt. Some are simply in denial about it.

it's in the same part of the constitution where is says that the federal government can set the speed limit at 55 MPH on freeways during Jimmy the gas shortage in the 1970's.

Yes, I too am outraged that our government is bankrupting itself by maintaining over 200 military bases on foreign soil, and spending more than the next 7 nations combined on military, in spite of the fact that the cold war with the Soviet Union ended over 20 years ago, and the only enemies that we presently have are driving 1993 nissan pickup trucks in the desert..

^^^^^ Typical leftarded logic on full display for all to see!

You have it completely ass backwards.

The Constitution says "provide for the common defense" and "promote the general welfare." Not the other way around.

Then, by golly, you should get over to DC right away and strengthen those judges out!

Drain the swamp. . .

What else did you think got Trump elected?

Bahaha

Russia?

This is what got Trump elected. He promised to do all of them within 100 days. So, tell me, Chuz, how many of these lies has he delivered upon?

Maybe you would like to list the significant bills that Trump has signed in to law, or even his campaign promises that he has not done. Build the wall? Fund the wall? $10 trillion for infrastructure? Ban immigration from certain countries? Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary? Repeal ACA? Replace ACA? Tax cuts? Defund Planned Parenthood? Get ISIS on the run? Increase the military budget 10%? Term limits on congress? Renegotiate NAFTA? Withdrawal from Trans-Pacific partnership? Punish China for currency manipulation? Cancel federal funding to sanctuary cities? Establish tariffs to discourage American companies from moving plants to foreign countries? Pass a school voucher program? Allow for childcare and elder care tax deductions? Establish a task force to end Chicago Crime? Allow veterans to opt out of VA health care?

Trump knows that his base has the memory span of a dead horse, and they are not disappointing him.

This is what got Trump elected. He promised to do all of them within 100 days. So, tell me, Chuz, how many of these lies has he delivered upon?

Maybe you would like to list the significant bills that Trump has signed in to law, or even his campaign promises that he has not done. Build the wall? Fund the wall? $10 trillion for infrastructure? Ban immigration from certain countries? Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary? Repeal ACA? Replace ACA? Tax cuts? Defund Planned Parenthood? Get ISIS on the run? Increase the military budget 10%? Term limits on congress? Renegotiate NAFTA? Withdrawal from Trans-Pacific partnership? Punish China for currency manipulation? Cancel federal funding to sanctuary cities? Establish tariffs to discourage American companies from moving plants to foreign countries? Pass a school voucher program? Allow for childcare and elder care tax deductions? Establish a task force to end Chicago Crime? Allow veterans to opt out of VA health care?

Trump knows that his base has the memory span of a dead horse, and they are not disappointing him.

You're right... he sucks.

Still a hell of a lot better than the fucktarded alternative.

You're right... he sucks.

Still a hell of a lot better than the fucktarded alternative.
Yea, keep believing that.

They hear from me frequently.

LOL!

I'm sure they do.

Believe me.... I hope like hell you get someone to try to overturn our fetal homicide laws on the basis of Constitutionality!

The sooner that case gets to the SCOTUS, the better.
Talk about Abortion all you want, but Republicans have no problem with the born dying.
ddfqsf3xuaea5c_-jpg.135262

Forum List

Back