How low will they go

why am I not suprised that you cannot answer the question and just attack me?

Or do you not know? Never thought about it?
I asked a valid question.

I understand missing people but what is essientially worshipping the remains of dead people?
I just see the worship of the dead thing as a bit strange to myself.

But then I am going to be creamated and have my ashes spread on the city water resivoir so everyone has to eat my shit.

Seems like a 3X6 piece of ground is the ultimate entitlement?

btw I do not in anyway condone desecration of graves, etc. Or of live people either.

I'm kind of with the citizen on this one - What difference does it make if someone steals from another at a cemetery or a grocery store? Theft is wrong no matter what the venue.

On the flip side, what difference does it make if someone is stupid enough to leave their car unlocked and their purse on the front seat at a cemetery versus at a restaurant?

Playing the grieving widow card for this story is the kind of media hype we could do without - it's irrelevant to the theft.

Playing the grieving widow? Playing? Seriously? Is that the card you wanna play on this? How very stupid.

Hello?
Mike... check?​
Is this thing on?​

Where did I play the grieving widow card? I was admonishing the news producer for hyping the fact that the theft occurred at a cemetery.

My point is this: How many car prowls happened that day? Why should this one get traction as a news item? Simple... Sensationalism sells papers.

Such language No Family Attack-Meister

Obviously too dumb to be aware of the rules too! My word, you really are a lowlife! :lol:

family attack.....???? poor wigger asshole...!!! Hahahahahaha

That's funny. I just heard that term for the first time at a neighborhood party, so I know what it means.

Yeah, no family attacks. You can call me whatever you want but if you talk about my momma, it's slapsgiving day all over again.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqpPFT-F-bs]YouTube - ‪How I Met Your Mother - The True Meaning of Slapsgiving‬‏[/ame]

This is per Gunny.

:thup: True story!

Why all the reverence for dead people?
Grieving is natural and a sign of intelligence:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5RiHTSXK2A]YouTube - ‪Elephants grieving - BBC wildlife‬‏[/ame]

Not me who made the point, tosspot. It was edited by a mod. Boy you are so thick!

Nobody said you did.....numb nuts.....if you can't take it like the bitch you are leave!!!!

:lol: What a sad little man you are! I guess it comes from all that time you spend up your own arse.

Ok Colon......I 'd rather spend time up my own ass......where you spend more time with somebody else up yours.......you started this.....and its getting boring.....so pull your panties back up....take off your knee pads.....and fuck off.....

Nobody said you did.....numb nuts.....if you can't take it like the bitch you are leave!!!!

:lol: What a sad little man you are! I guess it comes from all that time you spend up your own arse.

Ok Colon......I 'd rather spend time up my own ass......where you spend more time with somebody else up yours.......you started this.....and its getting boring.....so pull your panties back up....take off your knee pads.....and fuck off.....

I don't run from racist scum like you, little man. If anyone should go forth and multiply it is you...to join the rest of the pond life and nuckle draggers you no doubt associate with.

You need to take the advice given in your avatar, you fucking lowlife piece of horse shit!

Hahahahaha whats the matter negro....can't handle the truth....take the blinders off or pull your head out of your ass....all you have to do is look around and you'll see why they are the lowest form of life on earth....it's time to cull the herd.

Again you prove just how dumb you are. I'm white. What a fucking moron you show yourself to be!

Hmmm... I think that to be white, you cannot -- whatever your race -- be totally against whites.

So, doesn't sound like you qualify, colin.

I don't run from racist scum like you, little man. If anyone should go forth and multiply it is you...to join the rest of the pond life and nuckle draggers you no doubt associate with.

My my Colon "racist scum" I try and point out that I am a racist. I know that this can be shocking to people because the response I often get is “no you’re not,” “don’t be so hard on yourself,” etc. The white people who say this back to me do not understand what racism is, nor what our part is in it. I am a racist because I am part of the group that holds the power in our racist society. I can work to change this, but I am not going to stop being a racist until whites stop holding all of the power/privilege.
I have gone forth and multiplied....one a cardiologist,one a publisher,and one well he'll find his way eventually....and the next time I have a reunion at fort Bragg....I"ll let all the nuckle draggers know you said hello......

Hahahahaha whats the matter negro....can't handle the truth....take the blinders off or pull your head out of your ass....all you have to do is look around and you'll see why they are the lowest form of life on earth....it's time to cull the herd.

Again you prove just how dumb you are. I'm white. What a fucking moron you show yourself to be!

Hmmm... I think that to be white, you cannot -- whatever your race -- be totally against whites.

So, doesn't sound like you qualify, colin.

Lol! The day I worry about anything you say about me will never be!

Forum List

Back