How low will they go

Negroes have to be the lowest form of life on earth....they do nothing but suck the life out of any society they live in......

Why all the reverence for dead people?

Why am I not surprised that this is the attitude from a so called 'liberal'. Sick little man.

why am I not suprised that you cannot answer the question and just attack me?

Or do you not know? Never thought about it?
I asked a valid question.

I understand missing people but what is essientially worshipping the remains of dead people?
I just see the worship of the dead thing as a bit strange to myself.

But then I am going to be creamated and have my ashes spread on the city water resivoir so everyone has to eat my shit.

Seems like a 3X6 piece of ground is the ultimate entitlement?

btw I do not in anyway condone desecration of graves, etc. Or of live people either.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
Negroes have to be the lowest form of life on earth....they do nothing but suck the life out of any society they live in......

You need to take the advice given in your avatar, you fucking lowlife piece of horse shit!

Why all the reverence for dead people?

Why am I not surprised that this is the attitude from a so called 'liberal'. Sick little man.

why am I not suprised that you cannot answer the question and just attack me?

Or do you not know? Never thought about it?
I asked a valid question.

I understand missing people but what is essientially worshipping the remains of dead people?

Seems like a 3X6 piece of ground is the ultimate entitlement?

I didn't realize that you needed an explanation for what some people would see as fucking obvious. My bad. I had you pegged as somewhat stupid, but I was wrong... you're jack shit stupid.

It is not your business why anyone chooses to visit the grave of a loved one, but your somewhat hysterical accusation of 'worshiping' the remains of the dead does give us a clue as to just how fucking stupid you are.

People choose to visit the grave of a loved one. So fucking what? It's not your business what other people do or do not do.... give the robbers a pass though, because no doubt the victims deserved to be robbed by visiting a cemetery, right?

You need to take the advice given in your avatar, you fucking lowlife piece of horse shit!

Racists and morons.... this thread is like a flame for the moths, Colin. We have the morons who think it's about race, and the morons who think that anyone who mourns the dead deserve to be robbed.

Sick fuckers.

Racists and morons.... this thread is like a flame for the moths, Colin. We have the morons who think it's about race, and the morons who think that anyone who mourns the dead deserve to be robbed.

Sick fuckers.

don't forget the morons who can't read.

Thanks for the neg CG :beer:

I knew you do not really understand the worship of the dead thing.

I view grave desecration as a violation of private property, not some kind of religious or somesuch thing like the ancient Egyptians did.

Hmm robbing the dead?

Depends on how long they have been dead doesn't it?
it becomes an archeology travelling sideshow if they were famous and have been dead long enough.
So how long does it have to be before it is not sinful to dig up and rob the dead?

this is not as much of an open and shut case thingy as CG seems to make it out?

I view grave desecration as a violation of private property, not some kind of religious or somesuch thing like the ancient Egyptians did.

You get negged for your lack of compassion. This story is nothing to do with grave desecration, moron, it's about someone who went to visit the grave of a loved one and had their credit card stolen from their car while they were visiting the grave. To normal people, that is a particularly sick thing to do. If it isn't to you, that's fine. Perhaps you think it's ok to rob other people of their credit cards. Perhaps not.

What I don't get is how you think that visiting a grave is 'worshiping' the dead. To normal people, it is an act of remembrance and love. Clearly, you are prone more to hysterical idiocy than normal behavior.

You get negged for your lack of compassion. This story is nothing to do with grave desecration, moron, it's about someone who went to visit the grave of a loved one and had their credit card stolen from their car while they were visiting the grave. To normal people, that is a particularly sick thing to do. If it isn't to you, that's fine. Perhaps you think it's ok to rob other people of their credit cards. Perhaps not.

What I don't get is how you think that visiting a grave is 'worshiping' the dead. To normal people, it is an act of remembrance and love. Clearly, you are prone more to hysterical idiocy than normal behavior.

and after everyone who remembered or loved the deceased person is dead?

Sick fuckers.

don't forget the morons who can't read.

Did I miss the 'grave robbing' bit?

this is a problem in most graveyards.....time after time the flower saddle on my father's grave has been stolen....i credit it to the 'spot and steal' attitude of a lot of people....now we live in a white zone...my sons window has been smashed and climbing ropes stolen....his hiking poles have been stolen in boone...in his unlocked truck....its not just black people...people are stealing anything not nailed down.

i dont think a person who steals from a graveyard is any lower than a theft in general

Hahahahaha whats the matter negro....can't handle the truth....take the blinders off or pull your head out of your ass....all you have to do is look around and you'll see why they are the lowest form of life on earth....it's time to cull the herd.

Hahahahaha whats the matter negro....can't handle the truth....take the blinders off or pull your head out of your ass....all you have to do is look around and you'll see why they are the lowest form of life on earth....it's time to cull the herd.

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back