How low will MSM go to get Bernie supporters to turn on Hillary?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The shit Trump said about his appoinents would make a grown man wet his pants.....YET.....not once since they've all come on board with Trump have I seen Ted or Rubio has the lame media, CNN especially had these men on the show defending their support for Trump....yet they expect Bernie to justify his support after some comments she made about his want everything for fuckin Free supporters. If Hillary is smart, which she is not, she'd give up this segment that clearly don't want to vote for her....its not as huge as she think....most Bernie supporters I've come across, was all for the marijuana pass and that was it!!

Let's see if you pretend there were not any nurses.

Nurses Endorse Sen. Bernie Sanders for President | National Nurses United

And tribes.

According to the results from the Democratic party, the Senator from Vermont won a whopping 83.3 percent of the vote at the Indian Settlement precinct in Tama County. Members of the Meskwaki Tribe caucused at their tribal center and only gave 16.7 percent of their votes to Clinton, a former Secretary of State and a former Senator from New York.
Bernie Sanders won Democratic precinct on Meskwaki Reservation

Empowering Tribal Nations

Black men
http://www.blackmenforbernie.com/

By the way, they are now campaigning for Trump. Good job you on that whole pay attention thang.

14492587_541554906031340_2785926822732478205_n.jpg

The shit Trump said about his appoinents would make a grown man wet his pants.....YET.....not once since they've all come on board with Trump have I seen Ted or Rubio has the lame media, CNN especially had these men on the show defending their support for Trump....yet they expect Bernie to justify his support after some comments she made about his want everything for fuckin Free supporters. If Hillary is smart, which she is not, she'd give up this segment that clearly don't want to vote for her....its not as huge as she think....most Bernie supporters I've come across, was all for the marijuana pass and that was it!!

Bernie supporters are Green Party voters or those that do not vote at all, so no loss!

Hillary is having a hard time leading in the polls against a guy that should be easy to beat and the same could be said for Donald seeing Hillary should be easy to beat!

In the end Clinton knows if she loses a portion of the Sanders voters then it could spell doom in swing states like Florida!

It's over. I truly believed that Hillary was going to win. I can see now she is destined to lose. Let's just hope that trump does what he says. It will an interesting 4 years. I'd say we'll know if it was a mistake within a year. But if he does do what he says we can stave off ruin for a little while longer. But remember in the end we are all going to be screwed.

• Banned

And tribes.

According to the results from the Democratic party, the Senator from Vermont won a whopping 83.3 percent of the vote at the Indian Settlement precinct in Tama County. Members of the Meskwaki Tribe caucused at their tribal center and only gave 16.7 percent of their votes to Clinton, a former Secretary of State and a former Senator from New York.

Black men

By the way, they are now campaigning for Trump. Good job you on that whole pay attention thang.
AND HILLARY HAS EMBRACED ALL HIS FUCKIN PLATFORM, EDUCATE YOURSELVES FOOL.....THE BITCH IS BETTER THAN TRUMP

And tribes.

Black men

AND HILLARY HAS EMBRACED ALL HIS FUCKIN PLATFORM, EDUCATE YOURSELVES FOOL.....THE BITCH IS BETTER THAN TRUMP

Grow up. She has not "embraced it".

Forum List

Back