How low will Bush's approval rating go?

Agreed...no filbuster.

Had there been a filibuster, there'd have been no vote.

Civics 101.

Filibusters happen in the Senate, where the vote hasn't happened yet. Not in the house where the vote did happen.

Because the word "was" infers it happened in the past, which is a lie.

Not really---I still don't think the Dems want people to know they are bailing out Wall Street..you know--the people that donate millions to support them ? When it couldn't be done without it appearing obvious it tanked. Republicans were NOT needed to pass it.

Not really---I still don't think the Dems want people to know they are bailing out Wall Street..you know--the people that donate millions to support them ? When it couldn't be done without it appearing obvious it tanked. Republicans were NOT needed to pass it.

Right...the perception around Americans is that Democrats are the party of wall street and big business...

Way to spread even more bullshit and partisan hackery. Really, you outdo yourself.

Right...the perception around Americans is that Democrats are the party of wall street and big business...

Way to spread even more bullshit and partisan hackery. Really, you outdo yourself.

No---the perception is that the Democrats are the party of the oppressed people--thats how everyone gets screwed. They aren't.

what does bush's rating matter...he is a lame duck....congress approval rate is what...8 %...what i want to know is how can the american people not vote them out if they are so disapproving?

Forum List

Back