How loved was OJ Simpson before his infamous murders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolas17

Apr 10, 2018
The tragic downfall of OJ Simpson
We all know everyone hates OJ Simpson now because he murdered Nicole and her friend. I was only a child that time, so I didn't know much about OJ before the murders.

How big of a deal was he? How loved was he?
R5GLDHR66U57BDRKH4QLG2SBPA.jpg

he couldn't act ..he was a ''goofy''/liar
I would say not loved much at all....
..the blacks didn't like him because he got a white wife and white lifestyle
..whenever he talks, he seems to be talking with forked tongue/out of his ass

Great Football player
He was admired around the country and after his career was over he was in movies, sportscasting, commercials

Great Football player
He was admired around the country and after his career was over he was in movies, sportscasting, commercials

Before his domestic violence issues came to light, he had the cleanest reputation of any retired player, in any sport

Great Football player

Before his domestic violence issues came to light, he had the cleanest reputation of any retired player, in any sport
He was a superstar

He drew crowds wherever he appeared. I lived in Buffalo in the 70s, there was nobody more loved and admired

Great Football player

He was a superstar

He drew crowds wherever he appeared. I lived in Buffalo in the 70s, there was nobody more loved and admired
what would happen if he went to Buffalo now

Great Football player

He was a superstar

what would happen if he went to Buffalo now

People would cross the street not to have to see him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back