How Long Will This Go On? Joe Scarborogh is a hoot.

Joe can really get Mika angry sometimes, it's funny to watch her.
This whole thing is a non issue.
Romney left Bain 2 years before the company they are talking about went under.

He said "Mika" was in the "South of France." this mawning.. she must be a 1%'er.

Been there.

It's really beautiful..especially if you have a chance to drive through it.

Like I did.

Joe can really get Mika angry sometimes, it's funny to watch her.
This whole thing is a non issue.
Romney left Bain 2 years before the company they are talking about went under.

He said "Mika" was in the "South of France." this mawning.. she must be a 1%'er.

They say that often when she's not on the program and I assume it's just a running joke with the fellow cast mates, probably - IMO - because she comes across as a prissy 1% bitch on occasion.

But she's great fun to watch if you're into body language. At the mere mention of a known Republican/conservative, especially if it's a female and even more so if live in the studio, her facial expression looks like she's decided sucking on a big lemon is the only known cure for her industrial-sized bout of constipation.

Joe Scarborough is a likable guy but his MSNBC rating plus CNN in his time slot still don't match Fox's morning news. Joe is no dummy and he realizes that the best way to get viewers is to distance himself from the left wing monolith and pretend to be fair and balanced.

Joe is probably the most balanced and fair of the right of center commentators.

Mika is simply a lemony sour puss, who can hear no bad about any liberal and find almost no good about any conservative.

However . . . she is a celebrity hound about dominant, confident males.

She almost pants when Doug Christie is on the show. She is pitiable.

Last edited:
Joe's as out of touch with real America as the looney lefty cabal he's surrounded by daily. Today was a perfect example. Talking about Romney's growing support among likely female voters, Joe sounded truly surprised Republicans were beginning to close ranks around Romney.

That's after months of harping about how the drawn out Republican primaries were bad because Mitt couldn't close the deal, couldn't get much above 25% support anywhere, yada, yada, yada. Often the cast, Joe included, referred to the field of contenders as clowns, which they always did with much laughter and smugness. But now they're surprised the opposition is gaining strength. Gee, how'd that happen?

I swear it will be the most entertaining program on the tube the morning of November 7th.

blastoff is the RINO. Scarborough is true blue Republican and far above the likes of blastoff. Shoot, I am a true blue Republican far more than blastoff.

You know Joe Scarborough is a Republican, right?

yes, I do.. sorta,, some days, every now and then.. well, this morning he was..

he fractured my ass.

I watch his show every morning since they fired Don Imus....
When Joe acts like a Republican there is no one better.
But some days he seems to act like a Democrat....I don't understand why?
When he's angry Joe it's a better show....

This show is losing viewers to Current TV's new morning lineup like nobody's business. I watched this show daily for at least 3 years straight, until recently. I'm not turning back...Joe sucks, Mika is almost as bad.

You mean this Joe Scarborough?

Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”

I was waiting to see if anyone would have brought this up.

And this was mere months ago.

Con's have such short memories....:lol:

No. They just don't research anything for themselves.

No. They just don't research anything for themselves.
Yeah...that too. :cool:

I like the way he interrupts her every two seconds..

:lol::lol::lol:

her eyes are in a perpetual state of slitiness.

:eusa_shifty:

New Topics

Forum List

Back