How long will McCain and Palin hide from the press?

How long will McCain and Palin hide from the press?

• One week

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Two weeks

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Until the twelfth of never

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sean Hannity is the press dammit!!!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
How long?

Will they be like their big brother Dick Cheney and campaign from an undisclosed location?

Sarah Palin was interviewed by Charlie Gibson for 3 days last week. Much was editied out that Charlie Gibson did not want the "annointed one" supporters to hear. As you know Charlie is a member of the Obama media networks--which includes ABC, NBC, CBS & of course the MSNs--of which Criss Mathews & Keith Oberman were removed from coverage of the Presidential debates over outrage of their left wing bias during the RNC convention.

So, if this is the kind of coverage you want--why not ask them to put a micro-phone in front of the "messiah's lips" & ask a few questions of their annointed one?

1. What do mean that you did not know your Pastor, a Pastor of 20 years talked like that?
2. What was Tony Rezco, a recently convicted criminal, who ripped off the City of Chicago for millions on his slum lord deals--doing giving you a break on your home?
3. Why did your campaign manager tell us, that you & Bill Ayers, the American terrorist, whose group bombed the pentagon & a police station were friends.

Hey, once the Obama media networks can confront the "messiah" with those kind of questions, maybe Sarah Palin will show up on one their shows! Until then, why in the heck should she?

Last edited:
Republicans are pussies.

Terrified of a few punks in Pakistan, and a few reporters from the Columbus Post Dispatch.

Sarah Palin was interviewed by Charlie Gibson for 3 days last week. Much was editied out that Charlie Gibson did not want the "annointed one" supporters to hear. As you know Charlie is a member of the Obama media networks--which includes ABC, NBC, CBS & of course the MSNs--of which Criss Mathews & Keith Oberman were removed from coverage of the Presidential debates over outrage of their left wing bias during the RNC convention.

So, if this is the kind of coverage you want--why not ask them to put a micro-phone in front of the "messiah's lips" & ask a few questions of their annointed one?

1. What do mean that you did not know your Pastor, a Pastor of 20 years talked like that?
2. What was Tony Rezco, a recently convicted criminal, who ripped off the City of Chicago for millions on his slum lord deals--doing giving you a break on your home?
3. Why did your campaign manager tell us, that you & Bill Ayers, the American terrorist, whose group bombed the pentagon & a police station were friends.

Hey, once the Obama media networks can confront the "messiah" with those kind of questions, maybe Sarah Palin will show up on one their shows! Until then, why in the heck should she?

You are correct. She should not have to answer questions. She is a MOTHER,(with children):eek:
Until the media is willing to not question her, she is without comment.

Republicans are pussies.

Terrified of a few punks in Pakistan, and a few reporters from the Columbus Post Dispatch.

$media.jpg This is why they don't have to answer to the media..

Have you been listening to Palin and McCain since the Lehman disaster and the stock market collapsed?

They sound like they've hired ME or Shogun to be their speech writers.

They sound like radical and very angry Democrats, don't they?

It simply amazes me that a Republican Senator whose been supporting the system for the last couple decades, one who is owned lock stock and barrel by the monied classes, is NOW spouting rhetoric that is something a Wobbly might have said a century ago.

These people have absolutely no shame whatever.

He'll make sure that corruption Wall street will never do this again?

Give me a break, John.

You're the guy who still wants to give these assholes still more tax breaks for goodness sakes.

These master class that got us into this mess own your soul.

How long?

Will they be like their big brother Dick Cheney and campaign from an undisclosed location?

As long as that wimp Obama hid from Fox News and Bill O'Reilly. Fair and balanced. what was that? darn near 2 years??:dig:

As long as that wimp Obama hid from Fox News and Bill O'Reilly. Fair and balanced. what was that? darn near 2 years??:dig:

everyone and their dog accepts that Fox News isn't fair OR balanced. Obama not appearing on that ONE station while he gladly appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, et al isn't very damning...unlike Palin who refuses to even go on Fox apparently.

I think they will continue to hide well into October. and I think they will continue to get lower and lower poll ratings.

The wheels are off the straight talk express....they are riding on the hubcaps...

Even FOX news has been defending Obama lately, rightly pointing out that according to independent analysts his tax plan will not increase taxes on the middle class when one of McCain's campaign people tried to say otherwise.

It is comforting to see conservatives begin to realize (1) that McCain is lying repeatedly (and so is palin), (2) that Obama will not raise taxes on the middle class, and (3) that Palin is not qualified to be CIC.

everyone and their dog accepts that Fox News isn't fair OR balanced. Obama not appearing on that ONE station while he gladly appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, et al isn't very damning...unlike Palin who refuses to even go on Fox apparently.

I think they will continue to hide well into October. and I think they will continue to get lower and lower poll ratings.

The wheels are off the straight talk express....they are riding on the hubcaps...

Wrong baby wrong, Fox has more viewers than MSNBC, and CNN combined. Everybody in your world mean KOS/DU. But, in reality all conservatives and about 50% of Democrats watch Fox as their number one source of news. So for him to avoid it was a big blunder.

Wrong again, Palin is coming on Fox Tonight. tonight I tell ya, and id ya forget she was on ABC?

see what I mean about lies, half truths, and innuendo?? As long as youse guys keep slamming Palin she will stay front and center. So, good job. :clap2:

Even FOX news has been defending Obama lately, rightly pointing out that according to independent analysts his tax plan will not increase taxes on the middle class when one of McCain's campaign people tried to say otherwise.

It is comforting to see conservatives begin to realize (1) that McCain is lying repeatedly (and so is palin), (2) that Obama will not raise taxes on the middle class, and (3) that Palin is not qualified to be CIC.

care to list any Obama lies?

His main lies that I am concerned about were his flipped stance on the wiretapping and his flip on campaign funding. The wiretapping in particular, we have got to get (checks and) balance back into government and the executive office is not a monarchy, for crying out loud.

He also has run a few ads that were smarmy.

Wrong baby wrong, Fox has more viewers than MSNBC, and CNN combined. Everybody in your world mean KOS/DU. But, in reality all conservatives and about 50% of Democrats watch Fox as their number one source of news. So for him to avoid it was a big blunder.
Wrong again, Palin is coming on Fox Tonight. tonight I tell ya, and id ya forget she was on ABC?
ee what I mean about lies, half truths, and innuendo?? As long as youse guys keep slamming Palin she will stay front and center. So, good job. :clap2:

you wanna post your source that 50% of dems watch fox as their source for news?

see what I mean about lies, half truths, and innuendo?? As long as youse guys keep slamming Palin she will stay front and center. So, good job. :clap2:

Palin lied about supporting the bridge to nowhere.
Palin lied about asking for earmarks.
Palin lied about her "trip to Iraq."
Palin lied about cooperating with the prosecutor in Troopergate.

I hope Palin does a lot of interviews.

Have you been listening to Palin and McCain since the Lehman disaster and the stock market collapsed?

They sound like they've hired ME or Shogun to be their speech writers.

They sound like radical and very angry Democrats, don't they?

It simply amazes me that a Republican Senator whose been supporting the system for the last couple decades, one who is owned lock stock and barrel by the monied classes, is NOW spouting rhetoric that is something a Wobbly might have said a century ago.

These people have absolutely no shame whatever.

He'll make sure that corruption Wall street will never do this again?

Give me a break, John.

You're the guy who still wants to give these assholes still more tax breaks for goodness sakes.

These master class that got us into this mess own your soul.

Here's a GOP congressman being totally humiliated, for trying to pretend that he's not a republican, and for trying to pretend that the Republican party is now running against their own record.

YouTube - Chris Matthews lights up Eric Cantor

I'm not sure why republicans have this pathological need to lie.

Just because you heard something on the Rush Limbaugh show, doesn't mean its true.

Google is your friend. Obama has been on Fox News Sunday, their premier Sunday morning interview show. He was on there in April. And, I'd wager he's been on Fox News Sunday at other points in the past three years.

Let me know when Palin agrees to do Meet the Press on Sunday morning.

I'm not sure why republicans have this pathological need to lie.

Just because you heard something on the Rush Limbaugh show, doesn't mean its true.

Google is your friend. Obama has been on Fox News Sunday, their premier Sunday morning interview show. He was on there in April. And, I'd wager he's been on Fox News Sunday at other points in the past three years.

Let me know when Palin agrees to do Meet the Press on Sunday morning.

Palin on Meet the Press.

What a joke that would be!

well --google it and prove it.

Forum List

Back