How long will it take?

When Adm. McRaven asked Trump to revoke his security clearance too, I began to wonder, how long will it take for Fox News to start to smear the admiral's reputation?

Trump should merely say, "Your wish is my command!" Maybe he should also ask Trump to stop his retirement pay while he is at it!
McRaven said it would be an honor.

:) University of Texas at Austin.
He is also Chancellor for UT. He also received an award from the cia and fbi under the previous administration. No surprise at all.
When Adm. McRaven asked Trump to revoke his security clearance too, I began to wonder, how long will it take for Fox News to start to smear the admiral's reputation?
He smeared his own reputation when he ran off at the mouth.
He headed up Naval Special Forces. Seal Team Six. He killed bin Laden. He has not made any political statement until today. He was defending John Brennan.

He does not deserve the smear treatment for speaking out. Speaking out is an American right.

What does Utah or or the University of Tennessee have to do with this topic? :D

He headed up Naval Special Forces. Seal Team Six. He killed bin Laden. He has not made any political statement until today. He was defending John Brennan.

He does not deserve the smear treatment for speaking out. Speaking out is an American right.

He broke unwritten rules when he started flapping his jaws. Sets a bad example for the military.
You won't see any active duty officers defending him.

So despite the First Amendment, there’s an “unwritten rule” to keep one’s mouth shut?

He broke unwritten rules when he started flapping his jaws. Sets a bad example for the military.
You won't see any active duty officers defending him.

So despite the First Amendment, there’s an “unwritten rule” to keep one’s mouth shut?
Under certain conditions, yes. 1st amendment doesn't have a thing to do with it.

Forum List

Back