How long will it be till...

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
The various powers that be start promoting global citizens or global workforce?

That may have already been started with that "Mobile workforce for the 21st century" crap.

That may have already been started with that "Mobile workforce for the 21st century" crap.

They are waiting for the right moment to pounce. Michelle O. made reference to it in a speech, when "The One" was campaigning almost two years ago. I wondered then...WTF?!?!?!?!

Some might think the situation you are pointing to is a sequential event occurring within an elaborately planned globalist conspiracy to undermine American democratic sovereignty. But I believe it to be one stage in a sequence of events which, while not components of a carefully plotted scenario, occurs as one part of a natural course of events which eventually will achieve the same result when all the parts fall into place.

In order for the world corporatocracy to advance its fascistic agenda and bring about The New World Order Bush-1 spoke of it must first subjugate the American middle class which had become an economic power unto itself. The means by which this objective was accomplished began with Ronald Reagan's attack on the labor unions and the long sequence of deregulations of the banks and the finance industry.

They are waiting for the right moment to pounce. Michelle O. made reference to it in a speech, when "The One" was campaigning almost two years ago. I wondered then...WTF?!?!?!?!

this is pretty much a bi partisan corporate/market driven thing.

Some might think the situation you are pointing to is a sequential event occurring within an elaborately planned globalist conspiracy to undermine American democratic sovereignty. But I believe it to be one stage in a sequence of events which, while not components of a carefully plotted scenario, occurs as one part of a natural course of events which eventually will achieve the same result when all the parts fall into place.

(edited out part, not relevant to my reply. sorry if it offends..)

Much better stated than I could, but yes. It is pretty much inevitable.
It is not like someone necessarially liad out this long plan for such things. In fact most of our difficulty is due to a nationwide few decades of myopic finances and govt.

In order for the world corporatocracy to advance its fascistic agenda and bring about The New World Order Bush-1 spoke of it must first subjugate the American middle class which had become an economic power unto itself. The means by which this objective was accomplished began with Ronald Reagan's attack on the labor unions and the long sequence of deregulations of the banks and the finance industry.

Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages"), the motto on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States often mistranslated as "New World Order"

The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the American dollar bill since 1935. The phrase also appears on the coat of arms of the Yale School of Management, Yale University's business school. The phrase is often mistranslated as "New World Order", for which the Latin would be Novus Ordo Mundi.

The New World Order is already here. It's The United States of America. we were the 1st country where everyone got to vote.

Forum List

Back