• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I just wonder?
2. What are you willing to give for freedom?
3. Nothing?
4. Read this:

"Three strangers strike up a conversation in the passenger lounge in Laramie Wyoming , while waiting for their respective flights.....

One is an American Indian passing through from Ft. Washakie , another is a Cowboy on his way to Cheyenne for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at University of Wyoming from the Middle East .

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull. The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table, tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face, and puts in a big Chew. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here ..... my people were many, But sadly, now we are few !"

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward,'Once my people were few,' he sneers, 'and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?'

The cowboy removes his chew from his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson
says in a smooth drawl .....

"I reckon that's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, But I do believe it's a-comin.":clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Fuck the Muslims. The Republicans are giving the country away to Communist China.

Sorry bout that,

1. I just wonder?
3. Nothing?
4. Read this:

"Three strangers strike up a conversation in the passenger lounge in Laramie Wyoming , while waiting for their respective flights.....

One is an American Indian passing through from Ft. Washakie , another is a Cowboy on his way to Cheyenne for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at University of Wyoming from the Middle East .

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull. The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table, tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face, and puts in a big Chew. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here ..... my people were many, But sadly, now we are few !"

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward,'Once my people were few,' he sneers, 'and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?'

The cowboy removes his chew from his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson

"I reckon that's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, But I do believe it's a-comin.":clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep, that is a time that we should certainly be proud of.

You mean, commit genocide of an entire people as we drive them off their land so we can settle it for ourselves? It's the most exhausting physical activity after all, next to soccer.

Also, Americans should sleep about eight or more hours per day.

Sorry bout that,

1. I just wonder?
3. Nothing?
4. Read this:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are a 1 trick pony. And you talk about freedom but you mispelled the word. The correct spelling for people like you is "freedumb".

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I just wonder?
3. Nothing?
4. Read this:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are a 1 trick pony. And you talk about freedom but you mispelled the word. The correct spelling for people like you is "freedumb".

1. I don't know man, I'm going to have to call you out on this.
2. As of now I have more than one trick.
3. To name one of them, what about the *AUTISM* thread I been hammering on?
4. Or the *Evilotion* thread ?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I can honestly say, that the only way Iraq, Afag. or any other country in the Middle East other than Israel, is going to be a peaceful civilized place, is when Americans settle there, taking over all its operations.
2. Subjecting the arabs, is the only way to make them peaceable.
3. Anyway, they like the idea of submitting, lets do it!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Not sorry 'bout that.
The OP is a retard.

Regards,
SirRapusofUranus.

1. You being a muslim, is it true your so called religion demands you submit?
2. I think I got you on this one Ozzie.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You being a ritualistic satanist inbred Mormon, is it true you sacrifice animals, and have multiple wives that happen to be siblings?
2. Did you know most employers don't accept online high school diplomas?

Regards,
SirRapusofUranus.

Forum List

Back