How long until DNC announces Sanders won Iowa?

How long until Dems admit hiLIARy lost Iowa

• Someday

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • when hell freezes over

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Never, ever

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not gonna happen

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
It took the Republicans 16 days before they admitted that Santorum won Iowa in 2012. How long until the Democrats admits that hiLIARy lost?

Keane Schwarz is certain he knows the outcome of the vote in his precinct: He was the lone caucusgoer in Woodbury County No. 43.

But the Iowa Democratic Party's final results state that Hillary Clinton won one county delegate and Bernie Sanders received zero.

"I voted for Bernie," Schwarz, 36, of Oto, told The Des Moines Register. “It was really suspicious … I’m actually pretty irate about it.”

Some complaints that Iowa Democrats have shared with the Register about discrepancies in caucus results appear to be valid.

Iowans claim instances when Sanders was shorted delegates

The parties caucus differently in Iowa, you knew that right? Just because the clowns in 2012 couldn't decide who they wanted and had to wait until Ron Paul finished paying people off, does not mean the Democrats run their Primary that way in Iowa.

Oh, and it wasn't Santorum who won Iowa. Ron Paul got the delegates.

Ron Paul Wins Iowa! Does it Matter?

I thought TPM would have been your grab.

This mixes it up a little. Before I watch all of you post I put up all of your dailies so you can run in here and pretend you are geniuses. Pfffffft.To realize what you are doing. You are pathetic.

Oh and when you do a cut and paste at least correct the original. The spelling is horrid.

What time is it where you are that you are drunk already? Nothing you just posted makes any sense nor does it resond to what I stated. Do you even realize what the conversation is? Did you post in the wrong thread?

Having a hard time with your spelling this morning I see.

Where, when, and in front of whom did the 6 coin flips occur? Was it on film, as it should have been? Most importantly now, using Hillary's own words, "What difference does it make?"

You can't 'un-scramble' the 'eggs'. It's a 'done deal'.

Bernie did WAY better than predicted.
Anyone who missed the significance of the primary and forgot how things can go 'crooked'/'wonky' around the Clintons - especially when they are desperate - shame on you! Should have been more prepared for it.

Looking behind you, you can only see your ass. Look forward, learn from your mistakes, and grasp the future, 'grasshopper'. ;p

It took the Republicans 16 days before they admitted that Santorum won Iowa in 2012. How long until the Democrats admits that hiLIARy lost?

Keane Schwarz is certain he knows the outcome of the vote in his precinct: He was the lone caucusgoer in Woodbury County No. 43.

But the Iowa Democratic Party's final results state that Hillary Clinton won one county delegate and Bernie Sanders received zero.

"I voted for Bernie," Schwarz, 36, of Oto, told The Des Moines Register. “It was really suspicious … I’m actually pretty irate about it.”

Some complaints that Iowa Democrats have shared with the Register about discrepancies in caucus results appear to be valid.

The parties caucus differently in Iowa, you knew that right? Just because the clowns in 2012 couldn't decide who they wanted and had to wait until Ron Paul finished paying people off, does not mean the Democrats run their Primary that way in Iowa.

Oh, and it wasn't Santorum who won Iowa. Ron Paul got the delegates.

Ron Paul Wins Iowa! Does it Matter?

I thought TPM would have been your grab.

This mixes it up a little. Before I watch all of you post I put up all of your dailies so you can run in here and pretend you are geniuses. Pfffffft.To realize what you are doing. You are pathetic.

Oh and when you do a cut and paste at least correct the original. The spelling is horrid.

What time is it where you are that you are drunk already? Nothing you just posted makes any sense nor does it resond to what I stated. Do you even realize what the conversation is? Did you post in the wrong thread?

Having a hard time with your spelling this morning I see.

Are you having double vision?
I'm asking a serious question, did you drunkely post in the wrong thread? Do you know what this one is about?

I know you RWNJs don't let facts get in the way of your trolling, but...

Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton

Bumped for the stupid rubes...

Except that doesn't tell the whole story. In fact, there were at least a dozen tiebreakers — and "Sen. Sanders won at least a handful," an Iowa Democratic Party official told NPR.
Doesn't matter.

They are immune to facts.

A year from now we'll still be hearing how she Won SIX CoIn ToSSessss in a RoW!

ELeventy!!!

Who gives a crap about who won in Iowa? It hardly matters a hill of beans.

The DNC chair in charge of the Iowa primary working for Hillary in the past and refusing to show the raw data from the election, the missing precincts, the 6 coin tosses, the 'fuzzy math' video....did anyone really expect anything different?

The primaries are all about 'momentum', and Hillary desperately needed it for her campaign AND to have anything other than her e-mail scandal on the front pages.

There is a long way to go. She is in the fight of her life...again...desperate not to lose this election like she did against Obama.

Bernie supporters need to 'sack up', leave this one in the past, and focuson New Hampshire and beyond...

How are delegates given? A delegate per voter? no, i know that cant be the case? So, neither Hillary or Bernie, would or should get a delegate for this 1 person's vote, right?

okay, i found this from 16 hours ago, they did their audit/recount and there were 5 changes.... Hillary still won, even with losing some percentage of delegates, Bernie lost a percentage of delegates as well, going to OMalley, so I believe she still won.

Iowa_Caucuses.jpg

Iowa Caucuses
By Larry Burkum, KCRG-TV9 |

Posted: Sun 5:08 PM, Feb 07, 2016
DES MOINES, Iowa (KCRG-TV9) -- The Iowa Democratic Party has announced changes to the outcome of the Iowa Caucuses in several precincts.

Party leaders said they worked with the Sanders and Clinton campaigns to review results in 14 precincts and found 9 to be accurate, but found reporting errors in the other 5.

Marion County, Knoxville 3 Precinct:
Reported As: 5 county convention delegates for Clinton, 4 county convention delegates for Sanders
Confirmed As: 4 county convention delegates for Clinton, 5 county convention delegates for Sanders
Net Change: Sanders gains 0.13 state delegate equivalents (SDEs); Clinton loses 0.13 SDEs

Woodbury County, 43 Oto/Oto Township Precinct:
Reported As: 1 county convention delegate for Clinton
Confirmed As: 1 county convention delegate for Sanders
Net Change: Sanders gains 0.15 SDEs, Clinton loses 0.15 SDEs

Osceola County, Ashton Precinct:
Reported As: 3 county convention delegates for O'Malley, 4 county convention delegates for Sanders
Confirmed As: 4 county convention delegates for O'Malley, 3 county convention delegates fro Sanders
Net Change: O'Malley gains 0.0167 SDEs, Sanders loses 0.0167 SDEs

Story County, Sherman Township Precinct:
Reported As: 1 county convention delegate for Sanders
Confirmed As: 1 county convention delegate for Clinton
Net Change: Clinton gains 0.23 SDEs, Sanders loses 0.23 SDEs

Poweshiek County, 1st Ward Grinnell:
Reported As: 18 county convention delegates for Sanders, 8 county convention delegates for Clinton
Confirmed As: 19 county convention delegates for Sanders, 7 county convention delegates for Clinton
Net Change: Sanders gains 0.072 SDEs, Clinton loses 0.072 SDEs

Total net Change:
Sanders gains 0.1053 SDEs
Clinton loses 0.122 SDEs
O'Malley gains 0.0167 SDEs

Updated Results:
Clinton: 700.47 SDEs (--0.122 SDEs) 49.84%
Sanders: 696.92 SDEs (+0.1053 SDEs) 49.59%
O'Malley: 7.63 SDEs (+0.0167 SDEs) 0.54%
Uncommitted: 0.46 SDEs (unchanged) 0.03%

In March, county convention delegates will elect delegates to the district and state conventions, who will then elect delegates to represent Iowa at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

"I would like to thank the campaigns and local party leadership for working so hard on caucus night and in the following days to ensure that our results are accurate," said IDP Chair Dr. Andy McGuire. "I am extremely proud of the collaborative relationship we have with all parties involved, and together we have made updates at five precincts, affecting only five county convention delegates out of more than 11,000 elected on Caucus night."

Last edited:
okay, i found this from 16 hours ago, they did their audit/recount and there were 5 changes.... Hillary still won, even with losing some percentage of delegates, Bernie lost a percentage of delegates as well, going to OMalley, so I believe she still won.

Iowa_Caucuses.jpg

Iowa Caucuses

DES MOINES, Iowa (KCRG-TV9) -- The Iowa Democratic Party has announced changes to the outcome of the Iowa Caucuses in several precincts.

Party leaders said they worked with the Sanders and Clinton campaigns to review results in 14 precincts and found 9 to be accurate, but found reporting errors in the other 5.

Reported As: 5 county convention delegates for Clinton, 4 county convention delegates for Sanders
Confirmed As: 4 county convention delegates for Clinton, 5 county convention delegates for Sanders
Net Change: Sanders gains 0.13 state delegate equivalents (SDEs); Clinton loses 0.13 SDEs

Reported As: 3 county convention delegates for O'Malley, 4 county convention delegates for Sanders
Confirmed As: 4 county convention delegates for O'Malley, 3 county convention delegates fro Sanders

Reported As: 18 county convention delegates for Sanders, 8 county convention delegates for Clinton
Confirmed As: 19 county convention delegates for Sanders, 7 county convention delegates for Clinton

Total net Change:
Clinton loses 0.122 SDEs

Updated Results:

In March, county convention delegates will elect delegates to the district and state conventions, who will then elect delegates to represent Iowa at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

"I would like to thank the campaigns and local party leadership for working so hard on caucus night and in the following days to ensure that our results are accurate," said IDP Chair Dr. Andy McGuire. "I am extremely proud of the collaborative relationship we have with all parties involved, and together we have made updates at five precincts, affecting only five county convention delegates out of more than 11,000 elected on Caucus night."
[/QUOTE]

--LOL

yeah sure

Iowa_Caucuses.jpg

Iowa Caucuses

Total net Change:
Clinton loses 0.122 SDEs

Updated Results:

Errors in only 5 -- out of nearly 11,000 precincts, that's not too bad.

Forum List

Back